LONDON CALLING - Page 23
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 23 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 23 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:10 am

Ruby listened to Robert and could not argue with his logic " your right" she said and smiled at Robert. Yu listened to Robert and nodded at his words " I will take a look at him but I will ask Jack to send for the vet" he said the saw Ruby look at him.

"I would like to get Angus something he wanted for Christmas but I would like permission to put it in the barn if that's okay Kate," she said smiling " I would like to get him the gryphon he was riding or one similar, he loved being on it and well I want to get something special for him from myself, the boys and Jessie." she looked at both of them " I'm sure I have enough gallons to get one for him."

Yu left the house and headed to the barn to tend to the stallion, he found it in its stall he moved slowly toward the horse and let his hands brush over his neck and down the front to the lame foot.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4085

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:24 am

"Absolutely," Kate said. "I know of an elderly wizard who has a griffin, and he's had this griffin from a hatchling. He says this young bloke is incredibly smart, and he's exceptionally gentle. The wizard, though, is having some sharp health declines, and he isn't able to care or him anymore. He and the griffin are both grieving rather badly because he can't get out to take care of the griffin, and he's temporarily hired someone to do it. He would love to find a good home for the griffin where this wizard could come and visit griffin until such time as the wizard can no longer get out of the house to do it. It might be just the solution for you and for the wizard. If you like, you and I could do see this griffin and see what we think of him."

Marcus had apparated from the duplex right to his room, and he had showered and shaved and dressed for the day. Not finding Khaat in her room, Marcus came downstairs.

"Robert, my client seems to be missing," Marcus said. "I can't take her to work if I can't find her."

"Ah. Well, you can stand down," Robert laughed. "Brian took her out to breakfast and then was going to accompany her to St. Mungo's today. We knew you were going to need some sleep today, so you're off the hook. How were things last night?"

"Completely silent," Marcus reported. "Angus must have been tired because the last I checked on him, about 20 minutes before he woke up, he was still in the same position he'd gone to sleep in."

"That doesn't surprise me a bit," Robert smiled. "He taxes himself trying to make sure he's got all his bases covered with just about everything he does."

"Well, when I left, Andrew had arrived. The coffee was on, and Simone had dropped off a plate of her scones. So all seemed to be well. You might want to see him if you have a chance. He found some things at Reginald's house yesterday that I think he wants to discuss with you."

"Oh. Okay. I have time this morning so I'll do that before I go to work. Thank you," Robert said, tucking into eggs and a scone.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22556
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:31 am

Ruby listened to Kate and nodded she aproved " I think he sounds perfect, would you come with me to check him out" she asked " you know animals better than I" she smiled as she glanced at Abby who was eating in her high chair next to her. Jessie finished his breakfast and headed out the door to patrol again.

Jack walked down with Jess both looking fresh and smiling as they took some food and sat to eat. " I'll check on Brians stallion today Robert"he said and drank his cup of coffee with Jess next to him. "Ruby Jess is of today so she can mind Abby if yu have anything you need to do" he added as Jess nodded next to him.

"finally got a day off" she said and chuckled while looking at Abby " we can go out into the garden for a bit this afternoon " she sugested.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:43 am

"I'll contact the wizard and see when we might be able to come and see his griffin.

"Dress warm if you go out. It's cold out today," Robert told Ruby. "The forecast says we could even get a dusting of snow tonight, odd as that is."

"I be ok, Papa. I gots my punkin sweater," Abbey told him. "See?"

"I see that. I think that must be your favorite sweater right now, isn't it?" he asked her. She nodded.

"Abbey, I think I'm going to finally get rid of that high chair for you," Robert said. "You don't need it anymore. You've been doing fine with your booster chair at the table with the rest of us. I think I'll take that out of the house today."

"I big girl, Papa," she said.

"Yes you are," he smiled. "Alright, you finish your breakfast while I go see Angus. You be good today." Abbey nodded, finishing her eggs.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:48 am

Ruby listened to Robert and nodded " I'll change into warmer clothing" she said to him then heard him mention taking Abby out of her high chair and she smiled " well Abby would you mind if I kept the chair for our little one?" she asked " I know it will be a while before she'll be able to use it but we can store it in the basement with the other things, I will talk to Angus too about it." she said smiling as she heard Abby say she was a big girl. " oh you sure are" she said Jess nodded to Abby.

"Abby we can find your sweater and go out once you've eaten, maybe the snow will start while we're out, wouldn't that be good, maybe we'll even have a white Christmas too" Jess said chuckling.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:02 am

"I gots my sweater on," Abbey said to Jess, pointing to her orange sweater with the pumpkin on it. Abbey just shrugged when Ruby asked to borrow the high chair. Abbey didn't really care so long as she didn't have to sit in it anymore. When Jess mentioned snow, Abbey nodded.

"Daddy say we make a snowguy outside," Abbey said.

"A snowguy?" Kate laughed. "You mean a snowman?" Abbey nodded. "I ask Mama when Santa come, and she just say 'not yet.' I no think she know." Kate laughed out loud.

"I think we should get a calendar and some stickers, and you could put a sticker on the calendar every day until Santa comes. What do you think?" Kate asked. Abbey nodded. "I'll get you your own calendar and some stickers while I'm out shopping next, then."

"Lets go," Abbey told Jess, anxious to go outside.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:11 am

Ruby smiled as Abby didn't seem bothered by her asking for the high chair. Jess laughed a little when she said she had her sweater on " oh I see that now sorry " she said and smiled as she finished her breakfast then stood up to put the plates in the sink she turned and smiled at Abby lifting her out of the high chair.

"I'll have a booster seat in place for dinner," Ruby said smiling " we can stop and get one after we've spoken to the wizard about the griffin and we can get an avent calender for Abby you can get some realy nice ones in the Alley," she said smiling as she placed her plates in the washer.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:24 am

"There is a booster seat for her," Kate said. "Actually, Angus got it out a couple weeks ago and had Andrew move the chair out of the dining room, but it's somehow made a reappearance. And I don't know where the booster seat went. It's white but it has a pink cushioned seat and back. It couldn't have gone all that far. Angus believed she needed to be rid of the high chair and of all her sippy cups. He got rid of all those too. She's actually done just fine with the booster seat and the regular cups.

"He's gotten her some cute little plastic mugs and glasses that are just her size. The only cup she has now with a lid is a toddler sized travel cup that looks a lot like the insulated coffee cups that we have. Maybe later we can go on a hunt to find where the booster seat went."

Robert went to see Angus, and Angus showed him the gems and the money and the deeds. Robert was happy to put the muggle money with the missions money. He also volunteered to take the gems into Gringotts on his way into St. Mungo's, and he said he would ask Michael to help research the properties that Angus now held the deeds to. Robert wanted to make sure that there were no properties that were known for any illegal activities in them before they made any decisions with them. He offered to get a team to research each property and to actually go see it. Angus was appreciative of it. Angus mentioned the idea of getting rid of all of it and using the money for the housing for children, and Robert wanted to be sure that was what everyone wanted to do. He was grateful, of course, but he wanted them to be sure because he believed they were talking about a significant amount of money.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:29 am

Ruby listened and looked around " weird that it's disappeared and the high chair turned?" she said then spotted the booster in a corner " hum it's over there," she said and picked it up. " Walking back she placed it on a chair and smiled she also picked up the sippy cup and handed Abby a plastic cup with a rainbow on it " right, now that's back in its place," she said and picked up the high chair. " I'll put this in the cellar of our place" she smiled a she ported out to the basement placing it down next to the trunk with her father's things in it before returning to the main house.

Ruby slipped on her jacket and found one for Abby " here you are, lets go" she said smiling as she slipped the jacket on Abby and took her hand to take her out to the garden. " I won't keep her out long" Jess said opening the door for Abby and her to hed out only for Finn to run out as well " well the three of us will be back soon." she said chuckaling.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:42 am

When Robert left for work, Andrew brought Angus over to the main house, to his office and he helped Angus get a provisions order ready. Andrew knew Angus's system by now, so while Andrew did the legwork to doublecheck what was needed and what was not, Angus was checking prices, making a menu, and making an order.

Angus had decided to make some large beef roasts for supper, slowly braised in the ovens, and then, with the leftover beef, he wanted to use it for beef and noodles the next day. He had Andrew help him get the roasts ready and then put into the ovens to be cooked on a low temperature for the rest of the afternoon. He decided that for lunch, he would make a very nice ploughman's for everyone, and then they could take whatever they wanted. Classic comfort food seemed to always be welcome at this house. For a light dessert for lunch, he made some old fashioned lemon bars. And then, he decided for dessert after supper, he was going to make a dark chocolate torte.

Once the provision order was in, he and Andrew made the lemon bar and the chocolate torte, and then they worked on assembling the ploughman's.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top