LONDON CALLING - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 19 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 19 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:58 am

Jessie looked at Robert and nodded leaving the duplex just as the door behind him slammed closed but he just rolled his eyes and walked to the main house " Ruby, a message from Robert, do not come to the duplex , Our father has decided to haunt the place and dosn't like Angus that much." Jessie saw the anger inRuby'ss eyes for a moment then it simmered down and she nodded.

"thank you for telling me, but I'll need an overnight bag." she said and Jessie nodded.

"I'll get it for you, but don't go over until Robert or Kate say it's clean okay" he paced his hands on her shoulders and she nodded.

"oh don't worry I'm so over his bull shit right now and I'm worried for Angus," she said smiling as she placed her hand on Jessies. Jessie turned and headed back to the duplex.

"okay Ruby is pissed that hes harming you Angus but she's calm, and yes she wants an overnight bag" Jessie said as Yu moved to head up the stairs to the bedroom to get the bag together.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4180

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:37 am

"Where's Remus when you need him?" Robert said, more rhetorically than anything else.

"Well, for that, my dear, you need Khaat or Abbey," Kate said.

"We could bind Reginald away from him, couldn't we?" Robert said.

"We could, but we don't want him to move on to someone else either," Kate replied. "Let me try to talk to him, Angus. Just give me a bit. And Robert, give Ruby one of the protection amulets I made to ward Reginald away from her. Do that as soon as you can." Kate walked to the far end of the kitchen, hoping to lure Reginald with him so she could have a little bit more privacy to talk to Reginald.

"Jessie," Robert said. "Do your best to try to keep Kate safe if he tries anything. I'm going to try to tend Angus's face. I'm sure Ruby would like to not see a big black and blue handprint on his face, if I can stop it." He got an ice pack from the fridge and wrapped it in a towel and handed it to Angus. "I'll get some of my bruise potion for that as soon as I can, but that will help temporarily."

"It's just a bruise," Angus said. "Leave it for now. I'm not going anywhere that i need to care about what I look like."

A moment later, Edward and Simone apparated from where they had gone to do some early holiday shopping. Edward had felt a sharp shift in the energies near Angus, and he came next door to Angus's place without hesitation.

"Who is the new energy signature?" Edward asked, feeling strong dark energies in the house.

"Ruby's dad," Angus said. "The big idjit."

"Oh, that's not good. I can hear him," Edward said. "He's a loud, foulmouthed buggar."

"Edward, tend Angus's face for him for a moment," Kate said. "Robert, go get the amulet and get it to Ruby straight away." Edward walked over to Angus and looked at the mark under the ice pack.

"So, you pissed him off, didn't you?" Edward asked. Angus nodded, trying hard to hold his temper for the moment. Robert apparated to the main house straight up to their bedroom and opened a large chest and finally found a black brocade drawstring pouch. He opened the pouch and got out a delicate necklace that Kate had made from a number of amulets in that pouch. He closed the pouch, put it back and took it to Ruby.

"Kate wants you to wear this for now--until she says otherwise," Robert said. "It could be important."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22651
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:46 am

Ruby had just finished the last dessert when Robert walked over to her with a necklace she looked at the stones and then at Robert " all right" she said and took it from him slipping it over her neck just as Yu walked in with her overnight bag. He saw the necklace and nodded placing his hand in his pocket he took out a small coin with a square hole " if I am allowed, protection from my country, he will not harm you while you have this on your person" he said handing it to her placing it in her hand he covered it with his hand. Ruby smiled at Yu and held out her hand for his protection charm, as he placed it into her hand he let his hand rest over it and she could feel it start to warm slightly then as he moved his hand it was glowing a little.

Ruby looked at Robert and Yu and smiled "Thank you, both." she said and took the bag from Yu. Looking to Robert she spoke again" has Kate determined hoe to get rid of him?" she asked " I realy want to get home." she placed the bag in the pantry for the moment " oh is Angus okay, hes not hurt him?" she saked as she cleaned up the kitchen.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:03 am

"Angus is fine," Robert said. "He's really angry, and he and Reginald got into a bit of a skirmish of sorts. It didn't help that Angus called him several not-so-nice names. So, he's fine, but I think he's going to have a bit of a bruise where Reginald hit him. But Angus is so angry that I don't think he even felt it. A single bruise, to a Donahue, is nothing. If he doesn't want Reginald to pop him again, though, he might want to stop cussing at him." Robert cast Ruby an amused smile. "I have to say, I rather agree with Angus. He doesn't want anyone with dark energies in his house, and he does not want Reginald around you or the boys either one. I think he takes his role as a protector very seriously, so he's not going to back down any time soon.

"Look," Robert said, "I know you want to get home, but focus in on your task. Finish preparing lunch for everyone. Angus isn't alone, so he's fine. There's nothing you could do over there even if you were there. The best thing you can do is to stay here and stay safe."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:11 am

Ruby listened to Robert and smiled when he said Angus was taking his roll as protecter seriously " that's why I love him" she said softly as she smiled looking towards the duplex. hearing Robert continue she nodded her agreement " well dinner is almost ready just need Andrews soup." she said and looked to Robert " cockaleeky, I think thats what it's called" she chuckled " oh I do agree though, he has to go, the only spirit I want in that house is what comes in a bottle." she told Robert. It was now she felt their daughter move and she took a deep breath " I think she knows something is going on and dosn't like it" she said " its like shes playing soccer in there." after a moment it settled and she breathed out.

"okay soup" she said and began prepping the soup ready for dinner. She too out the large soup tureen and placed it on the counter along with a large pan to make it in.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:29 am

"I think making a kettle of soup is a great plan. I'm going to go back in case there is something I can do," Robert said. He went back over to the duplex, and Kate and Edward were apparently talking to Reginald. They weren't having much luck. Reginald was angry at being dead, at having Angus having everything he'd ever had. Reginal was swearing he was going to kill Angus so he could fight Angus for all of eternity."

"If you want to be angry with someone, go talk to your boss," Angus said, losing his temper. "The man you trusted, the man you had your wife entertain. You weren't even buried yet when your wife took anything that was worth anything from your house and she moved in with Gelding and two days after you were buried, she married him. And you know what? She didn't claim your body and see to it that you got a decent burial in hallowed ground. That was me, Mate! Me! Your wife and your boss were too busy hooking up...." There was a whirlwind of blind rage that went through the house and everything seemed to be at risk of being trashed. Kate wasn't even sure that the house was going to be standing much longer, And then as suddenly as it started, it all stopped.

Kate looked blank and then looked at Edward.

"He's gone--for now," Edward said. "I think he's gone to see if what Angus told him about Suzanne was true."

"I think that's exactly what happened, but I also think he'll be back," Kate said. "I need to make Angus a strong protection amulet."

"I can ask Gabe to do it," Edward said. "Let's conserve your energies for now. Angus, you should send a note to the school, in case Reginald attempts to go there to see the boys."

"Can we get amulets for them first, and I'll send them the amulets and the notes?" Angus asked.

"Ok," Edward said.

"Good idea,' Robert said, arriving back at the duplex. "I'll talk to Gabe. Edward, can you stay with Angus in case Reginald returns?"

"Absolutely," Edward said.

"In the meantime, Kate and i can get Michael and the three of us can try to lay some protection spells around the house. Maybe we can block him temporarily," Robert said.

"That might work for awhile," Kate said. He and Kate let and went back to the main house, only to find Michael wasn't here. He was in London with Daphne. That only meant that it would take longer to lay the additional spells with one less person. They went back out, this time to try to shield the duplex from Reginald being able to return very soon.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:34 am

Ruby nodded and smiled " my thoughts exactly," she said then continued making the soup. Every once in a while she would look up threw the window she could see inside the duplex and she saw it being trashed then calmed. She was glad things calmed down as she continued cooking. Soon everything was ready and she stood at the back door.

"DINNERS READY!!" She called out and moved back inside to double check things were ready which they were. Fresh coffee sat in an enchanted heating pot along with some tea for those who wnted it and Abbys juice in her cup sat on her high chair with a small bowl of the soup and a small sandwich Ruby had made just for her.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:41 am

Edward insisted that Angus take Finn and go over to the main house for some lunch. Angus wasn't hungry, but that wasn't Edward's point. If there was no one in the duplex, there wouldn't be much for Reginald to go after. After much persuasion, Edward won, and Angus agreed to let Edward take him to the main house. Edward apparated Angus over in his chair, with Finn on Angus' lap.

"Ruby, make sure Angus gets something to eat, would you?" Edward asked. "I'm going to help them lay some additional protection spells. And them I'm sure we'll all be in for food."

Then Edward and Simone volunteered to try to help Robert and Kate lay some protection spells so that Robert and Kate could get some lunch.

"This is about to get interesting," Angus told Ruby with a mischievous grin. "I think I just sicced Reginald on your mom and Gelding. That ought to be a happy little family affair." His tone was full of sarcasm.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:47 am

Ruby saw Edward walk Angus over to the main house , Ruby stood by the back door and when he was by her she lent down and hugged him then brushed her hand over his cheek " of course" she said taking Angus inside to eat. Dishing up she listened to Angus and chuckled " well they deserve it, and though dead he deserves to know the truth." she told Angus as she placed a bowl to the soup down infront of him along with the sandwish and a fresh cup of coffee. " I added a special ingreediant to your coffee, its just a small amout I hope you don't mind." she said knowing he recognise the fire whisky she'd added to it as something to relax him a little.

Ruby watched as she saw the others laying protection spells and charms once more around the house " do you think this will keep him out?" she asked turning to sit next to him with her own bowl of food in her hand.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:56 am

"He does know the truth," Angus said. "I'm afraid I shouted it to him, in very frank terms. And as angry as he was at me, he was even more angry with Gelding and with Suzanne. He blew out of our house like a tornado, and if I were a betting man, I'd bet he went to Gelding's to confront them." He saw her place some soup and some coffee in front of him. He could smell the firewhiskey in the coffee. "Thank you. That is far more welcome than you know." He took a sip of the coffee and then tucked into his soup

"Kate and Edward believe that Reginald will more than likely be back at some point but that might not happen straight away because of the anger he feels because of Suzanne and Tom's betrayal, first of all, and because the protection spell should keep him away for a little. And I think Robert is going to ask Gabe to make some sort of protection amulets for me and the boys. Once I get the boy's amulets, I'll send them with a note so they know what's happening. They need to know the truth. I do not want Reginald appearing to them while they are unaware that it's even a possibility. Your soup and your sandwich are both very good. Well done," he told her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top