LONDON CALLING - Page 76
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 76 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 76 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 88 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 76 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:00 pm

"I haven't cooked in a few days, so I thought it was time I got back in the kitchen a little," Angus said. "And I do get hungry for chinese every so often."

"Aggie, more chicky?" Abbey asked.

"More chicky? I just gave you that," he frowned. She showed him her empty plate. "Girl, where did you put all that?" He asked her. She patted her tummy, and he laughed.

"I'll get it," Andrew laughed. "She must have inhaled that." Andrew got up and went over to Abbey, took her little plate, and refilled it for her. "Eat what you want," Andrew told her. "You don't have to eat all of it." She nodded.

"Did you help her work up and appetite, Kate?" Angus asked.

"I must have," Kate laughed. "We were out in the studio this afternoon, and she was doing some ."

"So what got more paint? Her, the floor or the paper?" Angus laughed.

"It was a toss up between the floor and her hair, actually," Kate laughed. "But she had a good time, and she knows its okay to make a mess out there."

"Did you have a good time painting today with Gam, Abbey?" Angus asked. She nodded.

"Fudge did not have such a good time. He fell into the jar of red paint. I had to help him wash it off straight away. It isn't such a good thing for a bowtruckle. He was pretty irked for a bit, but I promised him I would make him a bit of bowtruckle tea tonight, so after supper, I'll keep my word to him."

"Do I want to know what is in it?" Angus asked.

"No," Kate smiled. "You wouldn't like it, but he'll think it's divine."

"I made a somewhat Chinese dessert," Angus told them. "I made Chinese almond cookies, my own recipe for an almond ice cream, and a large pot of Chinese tea."

"It sounds perfect," Kate said.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22717
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:22 pm

Ruby smiled as Abby ate her food and asked for seconds " I don't blame her it's super good" she said smiling as Angus said he didn't know wher she put it. Rowan looked up as he ate quietly looking at every one. Ruby chuckled and looked to Abby when Kate spoke of the paint " what did you paint Abby?" she asked then listened to them talk of bowtruckle tea. " sounds intresting Kate" she said finishing her plate and sipping her tea as she looked at them both.

"Jessie ate his and moved for a second plate as he was feeling hungry. 

Jack and Jess arrived at the restaraunt and were seated immidiatly both were smiling as  happy to have time together as they chatted and ordered their meal , Jack went for steak rare and Jess went for a pasta dish with some soda to wash it down.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4246

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:32 pm

"I made a girl Stickee," Abbey told Ruby.

"She did," Kate smiled. "She made her version of a girl bowtruckle. She's pink and she has blue hair and a purple skirt. I hung it up in the studio. I think Fudge was pleased that she thought about him." At that moment, Abbey let out a huge belch. Angus was caught by surprised at the huge sound from the tiny toddler that he couldn't help himself. He started to laugh. "Abigail," Kate said, trying to not laugh. "What do you say?"

"Tanks?" Abbey asked, clueless.

"No! For goodness sakes," Kate said. "You say Excuse me."

"Cooz me," Abbey parroted her grandmother.

"Are you full now?" Angus asked Abbey, still laughing. She nodded. Kate got up and went over to the high chair.

"You do need some polish in your manners, Child," Kate said, picking her up. "Let's go do your bath and find your pajamas." She took Abbey out of the room.

"Well, she did eat two full plates of stir fry," Andrew said. "She must have been hollow tonight."

"And she will want dessert after her bath," Angus said. "I suppose I should start to clear the table."

"Sit," Andrew said. "You've done plenty today. We can handle the cleanup, and then I'll serve dessert."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:39 pm

Ruby listened to Kate talk about the girl bowtruckle picture Abby had made, but was suprised at the belch that came from Abby and chukled at her " wow, better out than in" she said chukaling along with Angus. Then watched as Kate took her to bathe her before bed. Ruby stood with Andrew and smiled " let us do the cleaning, cook gets the rest, and of course she will no one turns down desert at that age" she said smiling as she gathered he plates and bowls to carry to the kitchen and the dishwasher. Returning she gathered the cups and took them threw also.

Jack and Jess finished their meal and handed over the voucher smiling as they left a lasrge tip for their watress and left to walk down the alley before heading home. 

Rowan finished his meal and placed his plate in the washer " I got to run, great meal Angus, im on patrol." he said diving out teh door leaving Jessie sat mouth open as he finished his meal too.

"same, got to run, sorry man, be back later" he said and dove out the back door with a "HAY! WAIT UP!" to Rowan.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:55 pm

"Thank you," Angus said. Andrew found some chinese tea cups and set them out and then poured tea for anyone who wanted it. He set out a large plate of the almond cookies and dished up scoops of Angus's almond ice cream and set out three warm toppings--hot fudge, warm salted caramel, or warm cinnamon honey.

"There. Now everyone can have their choice," Andrew said. "Would you like a topping of some sort, Angus?"

"Maybe the honey, please. Thanks, Andrew," Angus said. Andrew served him a scoop of ice cream with two almond cookies and a cup of tea before he served himself.

"That smells so soothing and relaxing," Andrew said, smelling the almond in the ice cream and the cookies. "What a great way to end a meal."

Angus was tucking into his dessert when an owl flew in with a message. Angus opened it. It was from Owens. It wasn't good. They had gotten reports that the French Deputy Minister of Magic's grandchildren had been taken, and the word from their informants said it was Gelding.

"Oh, shit," Angus said, realizing this was enormous. Somehow he had to get to Paris. He shouted for Kate, and a moment later, Kate and Michael both cake into the kitchen. Michael took the note and read it, and the instant he did, he paged Brian and Robert. Then he stepped out the back door and paged Jessie and Rowan to come straight back to the house.

"I have to get to Paris," Angus said, handing the note to Ruby to read. "I know Paris better than any of you."

"Give Robert a moment," Kate said. "He'll get the boys and be straight back."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:59 pm

Ruby saw the note and wathed it head to Angus she paused and watched as he called Michael, who then called for Rowan and Jessie . Both came running back to the back door. It was now Angus explained to her and she nodded " just stay safe , okay" she said leaning down to kiss him " I'll be here when you get back" she smiled holding his hand knowing it was important to get the kids back to their perents.

Rowan and Jessie stood waiting as Angus spoke to Ruby both looked at each other knowing it was serious by the look on Angus and Michaels face " dad?" Rowan asked looking at Michael.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:08 am

"I won't be much help in the field, but I can coordinate things in command," Angus told her, and he smiled as she kissed him. "So I doubt I'll be in much danger at headquarters, but I'm glad I've got someone to come home to." He squeezed her hand.

"We're heading to Paris. We've got huge problems," Michael told Rowan and Jessie. As he spoke Robert ported in with the boys. Angus handed him the note.

"Damn," Robert said. He looked at the boys. "Stay here. Get your papers done. You know how to brew the potion now enough to do the paper. Get it finished. Don't give Ruby any trouble about it. I want to read the papers in the morning, so get them knocked out, both of you." They nodded.

"You need me, Robert," Angus said.

"Yes. I do," Robert replied. "You up to it?"

"Absolutely," Angus replied.

"Gear up. Get your mission gear, all of you. Extra weapons this time, and I'll meet you in Paris," Robert said. He laid his hand on Angus's shoulder, and he ported Angus and himself to Paris. Abbey dashed in, in her pajamas, her hair wet and still tangled from her bath because of how quickly Kate had dashed back to the kitchen.

"ROOby, I can haz dessert now?" Abbey asked her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:13 am

Ruby smiled at Angus " and we'll be here" she said feelign him give herhand a squeese. Once Robert ported in and brought every one up to speed she watched them port out as Abby ran in . Grabbing a towel she dried off Abbys hair and gently brushed it " yes you can but let me sort your hair first, how do you want it, plates or a ponytail?" she asked.

Rowan and Jessie had heard Robert and moved closer to him both nodded their head. Each held onto Robert as they ported away to Paris. Appearing Rowan let go and stepped back as did Jessie both men staid quiet knowing Robert would inform them of any information and of what they needed to do in time.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:28 am

"You lads didn't go gear up like I asked you to do. Pay attention," Robert told Jessie and Rowan when they landed in the headquarters. "Now, do what I asked you. Go get your mission wear on, and get your weapons, and get extra weapons. You're not ready like that."

"Ponytail," Abbey told Ruby. "We read stories tonight?"

Angus went back to the command office, and he found Owens already there, readying the space for Angus. He had moved Robert's desk chair out of the way and had put the large city map up on the wall, and had set out pins and string and all the other things he knew Angus used when he commanded a mission.

"They're bringing coffee in a moment," Owens told him.

"Where's the intel?" Angus asked. Owens handed him a stack of reports and messages, and Angus began to map it all out. He marked where the Deputy Minister's home was, where the grandchildren lived, where Gelding lived, and where the children were allegedly taken from. Angus read the reports about where the intel said they had heard Gelding was going to meet with the muggles, but it didn't ring true to Angus. It didn't feel right at all. He didn't like it.

Robert came back and saw that Angus was getting a handle on the logistics already. Owens was mapping things out to Angus's specifications.

"We're missing a lot of information," Robert said.

"We have some tips, but I don't like them," Angus said. "I think they're bogus. We need more information. I need a couple fresh faces to go out and dig up some more leads. I don't think we should send them out on this. It's not right."

"Then we can send Rowan and Jessie. Gelding won't know their faces, so they'll be good for it," Robert said. "If they don't get lost."

"I'll write them some directions," Owens said.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:34 am

Rowan looked at Jessie who looked at him then they both turned and headed to gear up before returning to Robert. " done" Rowan said standing waiting they heard Angus and Robert talking Rowan stepped forward " I've been to paris before, bodyguarded a rich man here more than once" he said Jessie just staid back not knowing Paris at all.

Ruby nodded " all right " she said and turned her around while brushing , gathering her hair she accioed a hairband and put it up " there we go" she said and picked her up to carry her to he table "sit here and I'll get desert" she said moving abck to the kitchen returning with her desert. Placing it down she held out a spoon " here you go"
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 88 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top