LONDON CALLING - Page 70
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 70 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 70 of 100 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 85 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 70 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:41 pm

"Well," Angus told Ruby," since the boys are upstairs, I can tell you. I am going to make a bit of a care package to send with them when they go back. Just some cookies and some of the things they've come to like here so that they can take a little of home with them. So any ideas you have, that would be great. I thought I'd make some sort of cookies, maybe some homemade fudge. And maybe, we can find a couple photos to send. I don't know. They do have my travel game box, and I know they've been using it when they don't have anything else to do, so maybe I should see if I can find one of their own for them--maybe one for each of them since they're in different houses. Got any ideas?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22646
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:53 pm

Ruby smiled as Angus spoke of a care package " what about hand made pillow covers to personalize their rooms with a little bit of home and maybe with a fall theme." she sugested " I could make those, would give me soemthing to do in my down time" she said smiling " but I think you covered everything." she said smiling at him as she felt the house start to warm up thanks to the fire Jack had lit for them.

She glanced at the stairs and smiled " there getting along with Andrew great" she said " hes a great help" she added feeling sleepy now with the warmth of her drink and the crackling from the fire making her sleepy. " I don't want to fal asleep but..." she didn't finish as she yawned .
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4176

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:09 pm

"Good idea. They'd like that," Angus nodded. "You know, if you're getting tired, though, you should go get your shower so that when they're done in there, you can hit the hay. It's been a busy weekend. A bit of an early night wouldn't hurt. Besides, John and his crew start back at work on Edward's place in the morning, and the noise will start all over again bright and early."

Angus had some ideas of his own. He knew now that the wedding was done with, he needed to try to get back in the groove and help somehow with the cooking. He knew Ruby and Kate would probably handle breakfast, and, if Michael was back, he might help fix lunch. Angus thought perhaps he could think about trying to handle the lion's share of making supper. Maybe Andrew would help him. He was considering what he might make that would be hearty comfort food that wasn't too complicated or time consuming. He was hoping he could put his energies and efforts into not only getting back on his feet but trying to get his magic back in order.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:14 pm

Ruby heard Angus's words and nodded " I think I'll do just that" she said standing up she moved to ksis him gently " I'll see you when you come to bed" she said softly then moved to the stairs and up to their room where she smiled seeing everything just as it was before the fire. Even the bed was repaired and looking like new. The bedding was in a nice fall colors and she smiled , gathering her clothes she quickly showered noting a small bum had formed from the growing child inside her and she smiled.

Moving to th bed she looked at the now glowing fire and smiled slipping under the covers. Looking up she saw the skylight abd brathed out seeing it was some what repaired it wa whole but places showed where the fire had scorched it. Ruby picked up her book and began reading as she waited for Angus to possibly join her.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:28 pm

Andrew took his leave of them once the master bedroom was put together, and the boys headed for the shower. When Sam was done in the shower he came downstairs and asked Angus about some hot chocolate. Angus got up and headed to the kitchen and talked Sam through making just two mugs full, one for him and one for Victor. Sam felt full of pride when he ended up with some of Angus' secret recipe hot cocoa. Sam plopped a couple marshmallows on the top of each mug, and he took the mugs upstairs.

Angus rinsed out the pot that they had used for the cocoa, and he got the coffee and the tea ready to brew in the morning, locked the doors, turned out the lights, and headed upstairs, determined on leaving his chair downstairs tonight. It took extra work. It was damned hard. He made it to the top of the stairs and sat down on the top step for a moment, feeling drained. Flat ground was entirely different than steps. He sat there for three or four minutes and then got up and made himself finish the distance, going from the landing to the bedroom and to the bed.

"I'm done," he sighed heavily, tapped. "I made it without my chair, but I'm done ." He kicked off his shoes and tossed off his sweats and his jeans, leaving his shorts on, and he crawled beneath the covers. "I'm gonna have to wait til morning to shower." He yawned. "Taught Sam how to make hot chocolate. Talked him through it. He was pretty proud of himself when he came up with a mug for him and one for Victor."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:48 pm

Ruby saw Angus walk in from the hallway she wanted to move and help him but stayed on the bed watching as he made it to the bed and she smiled with pride " that's further than the last time you walked" she said listening to him talk about teaching Sam to make hot chocolate she smiled " that's something he'll not forget " she said smiling as she heard him say he was beaten and would not get a shower till the morning she pulled back the covers and sheet on his side of the bed " I'm okay with that" she said softly " come and sleep" she said softly to him as she waited for him to join her.

Laying abck on the bed she looked up " seems the skylight servived." she said and smiled " Im glad about that."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:01 am

"It is further," he said. "Flat ground is a challenge still, let alone stairs. Not sure I trust myself going down yet, not that far, but I have to work at it a little. Andrew does work with me on it, but Robert and Nigel's agenda is different than mine."

He laid back in bed, and he laid close to her, looking up at the ceiling. "Sam's thinking of starting his own recipe notebook," Angus said, yawning. "I missed that skylight. I don't know if Kate knows how much we both love this skylight, but I can't imagine not having it. I'm sure she'll be back to finish getting rid of the cracks and the burn marks. She won't leave a regeneration incomplete. Speaking of decorating projects, we're gonna soon have to think about what we want our Christmas tree to look like. That's going to be here really fast."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:14 am

Ruby looked back at the skylight " yeah Im sure she will, and christmas already." she said and flopped back onto her pillow groanng " hum could be fun , and what about the living room by the large window." she said " in golds and reds, maybe" she sugested " but we got time still to think about that" she moved to pull th sheets and blanket over him " rest now, Tomorrows another day" she said softly as she closed her book and palced it next to the bed on the night stand.

Moving to snuggle against Angus she wrapped her arms around him and sighed contentedly. " I like this, just us." she said softly.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:28 am

"That's fine," Angus said. He was fine with however she wanted to decorate for the holidays. "You might want to do some sort of nice unbreakable ornaments, though, because next Christmas, she'll be crawling or walking. I know walking sounds a bit early, but Abbey was walking by that age. We'll either have to do some sort of unbreakables like crocheted ornaments, carvings, tin punch, and some handcrafted ornaments, or we'll have to see if there is some sort of spell to protect glass ornaments from breaking. I would think there should be some sort of spell someplace. But we might want to keep in mind unless we want to use our ornaments for one year and replace them all next year."

He yawned again, feeling sleepy. She snuggled against him, and he reached over and turned out the light on his nightstand. "I like it too. We should enjoy it while we have it because nights like this may become more rare. Goodnight, Ru," he said, kissing the top of her head. A moment later, he slipped off into sleep.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:33 am

Ruby looked up at him " you think that quick" she said " hum maybe an age line around it so she can't get to them?" she sugested with a chuckle. Hearing him bid her good night she lent up and kissed him gently " night Angus and yeah, sleepless nights and nappy changes to come" she chukled softly as she slowly sliped alseep.

Waking she felt like she didn't want to move from the bed , she wa happy cuddled against Angus but knew Breakfast for every one could not wait. Kissing his cheek she slipped from the bed and headed to the shower to wash clean for the day. She did her morning rutine and headed down the stairs but not before glancing at Angus still in th bed. She moved down to the kitchen and set the kettle bioling for fresh coffee and tea, before making breakfast.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 100 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 85 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top