LONDON CALLING - Page 58
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 58 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 58 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 79 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 58 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:55 pm

Ruby huffed " coward" she said and then listened to Micahel " hum that would be a great idea maybe Robert or Lee could help." she said " Im not one for spells and stuff, herbology and DADA was my thing." she said with a chuckle as she dished up a small portion onto Angus plate and a normal one for Andrew. " okay I think dinner is ready to be served" she said slicing off ceveral peices ready for othes to take , she then added two sodas and sent the tray now covered across to the duplex.

Jess, Jack and Kaden all sat at the table and took there food and a soda each. Ruby sat with her plate and a glass of fruit juice as she ate. She kept glancing out teh window but after a while made her self stop knowing nothing was out there now.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4246

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:07 pm

Andrew took the tray inside for himself and Angus and set them both up for supper, this time choosing to eat in the kitchen at the table, as a step up for Angus.

Michael called the rest of the family to supper, and they all came rather quickly. Robert had simply picked Abbey up, telling Hiss that Abbey would be back after supper. He put her into her chair, as Kate fixed her a plate. Abbey tasted her meat, and she seemed to like it but she looked at Robert.

"Wassit, Papa?" she asked.

"Pork," he told her. "Do you know what that is?"

"No cow," she replied.

"Right. But do you know what pork comes from?" he asked. She shook her head no.

"Pig," he told her.

"Nuh uh. Dis no ham," she scowled at Robert. Michael and Nigel laughed.

"She has you there, Papa," Nigel laughed.

"Well, you're right," Robert said, trying not to laugh. "It isn't ham, but its still pig."

"Like Gimme Pig?"

"No. Not like Guinea Pig. Like a farm pig, like a ham pig."

"Like Oink oink pig?" she frowned, confused. He nodded. "How?"

"It's a different part of the pig. Do you know where bacon comes from?"

"Chicky!"

"No, not chicky," he said. "Why would you think it comes from chicky?"

"Comes wit my egg," she nodded. "Chicky." Michael laughed out loud.

"Gotta love three year old logic," he laughed

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:18 pm

Ruby smiled seeing and hearing Abby logic , she then shook hr head " yep, she'll get it as she gets older" she said and sipped her juice smiling  as she ate her pork and ratitui "this is nice Michael" she said finishng her plate and taking it to the washer. " um did we do anything for desert?" she asked him " or not." Jess looked up and frowned but then looked at Jack a look of suprise on her face but she said nothing.

Ruby went to the fridge and rummaged around , wondering what she could make.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:37 pm

"I bought dessert tonight, remember?" he asked. "I asked Lizzie to just send me a couple large desserts. So she sent us a huge Italian Lemon Ricotta cake, and a massive peach-raspberry slab pie with a carton of French vanilla ice cream to go on top of the pie. I've cut them already so I could send some of each over to the duplex. They're sitting out on the counter. Ice cream's in the freezer, and there's also whipped cream in there if someone wants it."

"I think I would like a small serving of each," Robert said.

"Oh, now that sounds like a good idea," Kate said. "Just a sliver of each, perhaps."

"I'll put them out on the sideboard, and you can all pick what you like," Michael said. "They both look really good."

As they were eating, Angus got a note through the floo from Edward. It was just a very simple note.

"This is taking a wee bit longer than we thought because its a bit of a bigger project than we thought. We will be coming home very late tonight, and then, if all goes well, we will come back here in the morning to finish. PS. I guess we now own a dog, and you might own a cat."

"I own a cat?" Angus frowned. "Why do I need a cat?"

"What?" Andrew asked. Angus handed him the note.

"I hope Ruby likes cats."

"I guess we'll find out. Hope she likes dogs too, while we're at it."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:44 pm

Ruby chuckled and walked out of the walk in with the desert in hand, moving to the table she placed it down in the center. " okay help your self, jack that means one peice" she told him and he pouted but then laoghed , she placed down a small bowl for Abby " you'l love this Abby" she said and sat to eat her own desert loving each bite. " quite delishious , got to have this again" she said and smiled " oh I know our wedding buffet we could have some then." she said smiling.

Jack and Jess smiled at each other then tucked into their own dessert Jack loving how cool it was and light at the same time , Jess how the flavours melded together, but Kaden just enjoyed the meal as a whole.

"You like your food?" Kaden asked Abby " I know I liked dessert best." he told her.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:03 pm

"Does Angus know you're having a buffet?" Michael laughed.

"He'll find out sooner or later what he's supposed to be doing," Robert teased. Abbey ate her little bit of cake and her pie, liking the pie best. When Kaden said he liked the dessert best, Abbey looked at him.

"I like the chicky!" she said.

"Well, now we've got her good and confused," Michael laughed. "She has no clue what she ate. At least she doesn't think we gave her bugs tonight."

"That reminds me. Robert, I'd like to take Abbey to the aquarium in London, but is it safe to go?" Kate asked.

"Not right now, it isn't," Robert said. "Not without taking a guard with you."

"If you wait til Saturday," Brian said, "Khaat and I could go along, and that would give you Marcus and me both to help look out for you."

"That might work," Kate said.

"Does that mean I can't go to Diagon Alley tomorrow?" Mira asked.

"What for?" Robert asked.

"I got my list of school supplies for Hogwarts. I'm going to need everything," she said.

"Ah, yes. I remember those trips," Robert said.

"What house do you think you'll be in?" Kate asked her.

"House?" Robert frowned. "That girl is an adventure addict. She's a Gryffindor for sure."

"You think?" Mira asked.

"Not a shred of doubt in my mind," Robert said.

"When can I start training with everyone else?"

"You can start running with them in the mornings if you can get up that early," Robert said, "but you've only got a short bit before school starts."

"Two weeks," Mira said.

"Then you'd better catch up," Brian teased her. "Jack goes running by 3 am." He was certainly teasing about Jack running at 3 am, but he was just wanting to see her reaction.

"I'll be there!" she said brightly. "And I'll beat him, too."

"You sure about that? Jack might have some different ideas about that."

"Well, too bad. That run is mine," she said, competitive through and through.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:09 pm

Jack looked up at Mira and chuckled at her " you think" he said glancing over at Robert and to Jess.

"oh don't start" Jess said smiling " hes one for betting on anything" she told her as she ate her pie. Ruby chuckled and nodded her aggreement to Jess's words.

"oh yeah, once he bet  coudn't eat a whole hot dog, he lost" she said grinning at seeing Jacks face at the memory." that was a good day for me" she laughed Jess shook her head and smiled to them both. Kaden laughed as Abby said she liked chicken.

"I like that too" he told her " especialy with eggs and toast" he chuckled softly to her.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:26 pm

"Well, good. I need the extra money for school shopping anyway," Mira said, sure of herself.

"She's already marked you the loser of tomorrow's race," Robert laughed.

"And I'm not giving him a head start, either. I'll be there at 3." That made them laugh that much harder.

"Mira, he won't be there til 4:30," Robert said. "Brian was pulling your leg. When Angus can run again, he's the real early bird. He's generally out and back from him run before anyone else is even awake."

"How soon will that be?"

"Well, I don't know for sure."

"Half term break, maybe?"

"Maybe," Robert nodded. "I hope so, but I'm not promising anything."

"Changing subjects, I need a pet to take," she sighed.

"Well, what would you like?"

"Well, I'd like them all, but I guess I have to pick one. I suppose an owl is the most practical."

"I have a couple in the barn that I've been training."

"What about that snarky one?"

"Oh, the one in the corner? That's Luigi--he's actually Angus's owl, but he doesn't do much with him," Kate said. "He's just really a grouchy old fellow."

"I like him, though."

"You and I might be the only ones who like him, then," Kate laughed.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:37 pm

Ruby chuckled and listened to them talk about Luigi " oh he dosn't mind me" she said sipping her drink slowly as she sat watching them all and hearing the banter between them. Jack laughed and tehn spoke.

"yeah 4:30 is my run time" he said " so see ya there" he said finishing his soda and heading abck out teh door to do is second patrol. Kaden looked at them and smiled

"would any one mind if i started doing patrols with Jack, gets kinda lonly being in the apartment all on my own." he said looking to Robert and Kate for aproval or anything. Jess tood up and went to teh sick bay returning with som peptol bismol she placed it infront of Ruby.

"I know you have heart burn" she said and Ruby sighed nodding " okay take this after food."

" something must have not agreed with me" she said and took some happy at the relife. Jess gave a tell tale smile and sat back down with Jack.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:01 pm

"We'll find you a proper owl," Kate told Mira.

"If you trust me to keep her safe, I'll take her to Diagon Alley tomorrow," Michael said.

"You will? Great! Thanks!" Mira said.

"I'll go with you so you get a proper owl while we're out. I want to have a conversation with whichever one we bring home," Kate said. "You don't mind going with old farts?"

"You're not old, and I don't mind," Mira said.

"Me go! Me! Me go!" Abbey bounced up and down.

"You and I are going to go see Aggie tomorrow," Robert said, trying to divert Abbey.

"Aggie! I miss Aggie."

"He's missed you too. We'll take one of your storybooks so you can sit on his lap if you want." She nodded.

"I take my magic crayons," she nodded. "We draw."

"One of these days you might have to explain those crayons to this child," Kate said. "Angus and Ruby might not want her to use those magic crayons on their walls."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 79 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top