LONDON CALLING - Page 30
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 30 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 30 of 100 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 65 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 30 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:35 am

Ruby looked at Abby then at Angus " go, I'll stay with Abby." Jack looked at Abby and smiled to her.

"we'll get her back don't worry" he said and then looked at Angus " alright if you know her roote let go the longer we wait the more truble she and marcus could be in. He took out his flask and took a dose " full moon disagrees with me" he said to Abby " but Im a good doggie who takes his medicine." Standing up he moved to Angus then looked at Ruby " don't wory I'll bring him back in one peice " Ruby smiled.

"Oh I know and I know he can handle himself too, just kick him in the daddy bags for me" she had covered Abbys ears at those words.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4246

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:48 am

"I'm coming with you," Edward said. "Werewolf slayer, remember?"

"Well, if you've got one old fart, you might as well have two."

"Stay in the house," Angus told everyone else. "The house has always held, and we've put all sorts of additional layers of protection on the house. If the house is breeched, use the portkey on your medallions, and port yourselves to Paris. If you're not here, we'll know where you went. Stay together. We'll be back as soon as we can."

"Be careful," Simone told Edward.

"Of course," he said.

Angus knew Khaat's very predictable routine. Once a week, she left St. Mungos and went to Sparks on her way home by going in the back kitchen door and make a brief check of the books and distributed paychecks. This was the night she did that. He knew she and Marcus walked the short distance from St Mungos to Sparks. That put them out alone more than Marcus ever liked, but they had only had trouble doing it perhaps once before.

"Grab hold," Angus said. "Wands at the ready. I have a feeling we'll be apparating right into the fire."

"Bring it, Boy," Edward said, taking hold of Angus. Michael took hold of Edward.

When Angus apparated them, they landed in a dead end brick alley off Diagon Alley. Khaat and Marcus were trapped at the end of the alley and they were surrounded by werewolves on all sides. They were standing back to back, pressed tight against each other, trying to defend themselves. Angus counted at least eight werewolves and James made nine. He was letting the other werewolves take care of Marcus. His sole interest was Khaat.

"So bloody predictable," Angus said. "Hey, Stupid!"

"What'd you do that for?" Edward looked at Angus, wondering why he taunted him.

"Because he's ugly, and he pisses me off," Angus shrugged, not having a better reason.

"Sounds about right," Michael said.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:54 am

Jack held on to Angus and felt him port them to the alley he sighed and shook his hed at his brothers attempt to get hold of Khaat again " Good enough excuse to me, but hes dumb to boot" Jack said " YO Bro DUMB DOG, " he shouted and took out his wand to hold at his side " PICK ON SOME ONE YOUR OWN SIZE, OH FORGOT THERE IS NOBODY AS SMALL AS YOU" He taunted him by holding his pinky finger up and wiggling it then smirked.

" Okay now what?" he asked " you go left while I go right?" he asked then looked at them both " or we just go for it" he added knowing each could hold their own in a fight. Turning he cast stipify on one werewolf sending him stiff as a board to the ground. Then he flippendoed another making him flip into the wall in the alley.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:12 am

"I'd barrage them with as much rapid wandfire as you lot can muster. Distract them so we can get Khaat and Marcus out," Edward suggested. So far, he was impressed. Khaat and Marcus were holding their own. James fired his wand at Marcus and picked him up and threw him back into the alley with as much force as he could muster. Marcus fell limp and didn't move.

Khaat saw what happened to Marcus, and she panicked.

"Marcus!" she shrieked. James scooped her up like she was a mere child.

"Don't worry," James said to her in a mocking tone. "I'll soon have you home where you belong."

"No! No, no, no..." she was terrified she would never see anyone she loved again. Her necklace started to scream, and it shot bright green light directly at James.

"Well, that's a neat trick," Edward said. "Robert has some very cool toys." Edward fired an avada kedavra at two young werewolves. There were just too many to keep fiddling around with them.

"Cover me?" Angus asked

"Go," Edward told him. Edward fired a barrage of all sorts of wand fire. Noisy explosions, smoke screens, whatever he could think of to keep Angus covered. Angus managed to get through the line of werewolves to get to Marcus, and he found Marcus was still alive. He used an incarcerous spell to wrap magical ropes tightly around James' ankles and legs and just kept firing it to create layers and layers of ropes around his legs to slow him down. James was outraged and fully transfigured to be entirely werewolf, something they weren't used to seeing. Edward knew the stakes had just gone up. James was exceptionally dangerous now, and Edward's ax was back in Tuscany.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:23 am

Jack heard akahat and saw Marcus flung to lay limp on the ground he gave a growl and moved quickly his wand firing bomarda at anything that moved seeing ropes apear around James legs he dove for them grasping them he pulled hard causing James to fall backward onto his back and lettibng go of Khaat "Edward get her out" he called as he fought with James " you were alweays too self absorbed brother, she is not yours  i tell you one again, now leave her alone" he told him pulling the ropes tight around James's he made more ropes and tied James hands in a hog tie so he could not move then stepped back " hows that" he said in a laugh then fired averacadavera taking down three were's at the same time each obliterated soon only two young one remaind and they scampered away.

" so what shall we do with this one?" Jack said then kicked him hard between James legs making him groan " hey only doing what a lady requested." he chuckled at his words.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:31 am

Edward and Michael went over to Khaat and Marcus. Edward took firm hold of Marcus, and he apparated out with him to take him home. Michael wrapped Khaat tightly into his arms.

"I've got you," he told her. "You're alright. Let's get out of here." He looked at Jack and Angus. "I dare you to use a petrificus on him and drop him off in the atrium of the ministry for the aurors to put him back where he belongs."

"I think we might manage that," Angus said. "Petrificus totalus!" Angus fired the spell at James, who went stiff as a board. "Nice. Oh, what do you think, Jack? Lets shave him and see if he's as ugly under all that fur as he is when he's in his other form." He really didn't intend to try to shave a werewolf, but he did enjoy taunting James just for the hell of it.

Edward arrived back home, apparating back into the kitchen with Marcus. Marcus was lying on the floor unconscious. A moment later, Michael apparated back in with Khaat.

"Jack and Angus are coming," Michael said. "They're fine. They're just wrapping things up."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:41 am

Jack grinned at Angus and chuckled " oh I like your thinking but I have a beter idea " he took out his wand and aimed " you did not see me do this" he said and cast Calvorio at James making the hair all over him fall away. " there a bear were" he said looking to Angus " I have always wanted to do that to him. " he said and walked over and slapped James bauld head. " enjoy the cold brother." he chuckled as he levitated him making sure the lower half was not towards him.

Together they aperated to atrium of the ministry for the aurors" hey got a big gift for you guys, get it right this time and keep it, please , we do not want to come back again." he said dropping James who gave a groan onto the cold marbled floor as a dozen or more Aurors scampered around him chaining and dragging him away. " now I say home." Jack said to Angus " you and I both have women waiting."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:51 am

It struck Angus as being particularly funny, and he was struck with hysterical laughter. He realized it wasn't entirely professional, but he couldn't help himself. He whipped out the muggle phone he still had in his jacket from the Romanian mission, and he clicked a couple of quick pics for posterity and then chucked the phone back in his pocket. Jack was going to have to do the apparating because Angus was too busy laughing.

Back at Brian's, Michael used his medallion to page Brian from his shift at the Ministry. It didn't take more than a moment before Brian responded.

"Need your help, Mate," Michael said. "Long story short. James attacked them. I don't think they're hurt, but he's unconscious, and she's a mess."

"Um...Okay," Brian said, needing a moment to process what he'd just been told. He went over to Khaat and touched her forehead, casting a strong calming spell on her to stop the panic attack. She nearly fell against Michael, who simply lowered her into one of the kitchen chairs. Then Brian went over and knelt to check on Marcus.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:04 am

Jaxk saw Angus lughingand tookhold of his arm " come on, home we go and yeah it is funny" he said with a chuckle " bye bye bauldy." he said and aperated them both back to Brians. " honey were home" he said out loud " laughing boys couldn't stop laughing so I brought us home." he said seeing Brian and Michael already back " how they doing?" he asked seeing Ruby walk over to Khaat with some sweet tea. " oh and Angus has some sweet pics to show you guys" Jack grinned and Jess who had come from the sick bay groaned.

"you didn't?" she said and saw him chukle and nodd his head " well you can mark that off the bucket list" she said trying hard not to laugh. Ruby looked at Angus then to Jack.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:46 pm

"Thank you, Ruby," Michael said when Ruby brought tea for Khaat. "I think Brian's spell zapped her a little hard. She'll be alright. She's not afraid of much, but the one thing that really does unwind her is the idea that James would ever get his hands on her again. She saw Marcus fall, and then James did actually get ahold of her and picked her up, with every intention of making off with her. Between her fear that she had lost Marcus and that James was actually going to succeed this time, it was enough for her that she completely panicked.

"I have plans for these pictures, Jess" Angus said with a mischievous look. "Brian, how is he?"

"What happened to him?" Brian asked, his hand on Marcus's forehead. "Looks like he hit his head and his back."

"James picked him up and threw him into a brick wall," Michael said.

"Well, okay, that makes sense, then. Yeah, looks like when he hit, his back hit the wall first and then his head did a whiplash motion and hit the wall next. He'll be alright, but he's going to hurt for awhile. He's going to have some bruises, but I'm sure he's had far worse."

"I'll help you levitate him and get him upstairs," Angus said.

"I'll give you a hand with that," Edward said.

"Jess, could you get me some ice packs, please? He's gonna need them. I'm going to want someone to stay with him until he wakes. Michael, I'll be back down as soon as I can," Brian said.

"We're not going anywhere," Michael said. Angus and Edward helped Brian levitate Marcus up to his room and get him settled for the night. "Ruby, would you mind going into the dining room and hitting the supper dishes with a rewarming spell so that we can maybe get a bite of supper when Brian's done upstairs, please?" As he sat with Khaat, he noticed that Abbey, who had alerted them of this whole thing, wasn't here. "Where's Abbey?"

"I had Mira take her up to her room and try to soothe her a little bit," Gabe said. "I might have sent them up a couple of cups of hot cocoa and a couple cookies, and I just might have added a couple of the very smallest drops of a calming potion to Abbey's cup."

"Thank you," Michael said. "Sounds like that's just what she needed."

"I'm sure she's probably asleep by now but Mira probably will stay for awhile just to be sure she'll stay asleep. Should we alert Robert?"

"Well, I debated that for a moment when Abbey first alerted us, but we have it all under control, and there isn't really anything he can do now. We can simply update him tomorrow now. He needs to know that we're all still there for him and that he can still depend on us to have his family protected.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 100 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 65 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum