Deep thoughts can be deadly - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Deep thoughts can be deadly - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Deep thoughts can be deadly

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deep thoughts can be deadly - Page 2 Empty Re: Deep thoughts can be deadly

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:56 pm

Tyler knew that his brothers hated and resent him cause they had to leave,   but believe him if Tyler was able to switch places with them he gladly would in a heartbeat,  the thought of his brothers getting hurt  was too hard to bear.  Tyler was did his best to protect them from any harm that would come,  he loved them to pieces it was clear that he still loved and cared about them.  Tyler did notice the black eye on Landen,  he knew all too well where he gotten it, he wasn't stupid by any means.  The thought of it made his blood boil, of course Eva knew how he felt about it,  there was no sense of trying to hide it with her.  Sighing to himself he ran his hands through his hair trying to calm himself down, but it wasn't doing any good whatsoever he needed Eva to calm him down.

He was glad to have Eva around,  without her he would literally be lost and completely cold and soulless.   She was what kept him going and wanted to be the Ty everyone knew and loved, the goofball cheerful Ty.  With Eva he was that, she brought that side back out of him despite how many times he pushed her away, he knew that she wasn't going anywhere.  Although she told him this countless of times due to their bickering matches and him being a complete ass to her,  but in his defense that was the only way he knew how to act,  without his brothers around he was lost.  Of course he protected Damon and Serena,  but he always has a special bond with Austin and Landen,  and now it was broken.  

Tyler laughed.  "I think it's adorable baby, I love that your so short. "  Kissing her softly as he said he looked at her and seen that she wasn't amused.  Even when she thought she was at least getting taller he always grew a couple of inches taller over the summer or so shich always made her so mad, but he was taller then her since they were little.  "No I could use some more chocolate frogs and crystallized pineapples, besides been awhile since we been there,  come on it'll be fun."  He was trying not to think about that and make the best out of it, he needed to go and have some fun and clear his mind,  but seeing them almost every day was killing him.

Tyler looked at her confused, as long as he knew her she never turned down going into Honeydukes,  it was one of her favorite spots here in Hogsmeade.   "Come on Evy baby, we'll get the stuff we need and we'll go,  we're not going to get much."  Walking towards Honeydukes he see them and stopped dead in his tracks,  he was glad to see them talking and laughing with each other and they had each other, but he knew that Austin and Landen always been close. "Austin and Landen with Kat and Emmy when did that happen?"  He asked Eva seeing Katie laughing along with a joke that Landen probably said.  Seeing them kissing he lifted his eyebrows surprised.   "O..Oh... wow, they aren't hiding it by any means,  probably don't care anyways. "  Biting his lip, he looked back at Eva.  "M..Maybe you're right,   I'm not really in the mood to go there anymore, let's go to my spot."

Walking with his twin and holding Emmy's hand he laughed along with Emmy and them at a joke Landen said,  he couldn't help it Emmy's laugh so damn contagious.  Despite the crappy summer him and Landen had, he was honestly acting like himself some,  it was some but hey it was better then nothing.  " You seriously didn't put dungbombs in the prefects bathtub, how did you get away with it?!" Katie asked Landen laughing.  "Oh.... we so didn't after awhile,  Soph knew that it was us we had detention all last year, but so worth it."   Austin remembered how they had detention every night last year,  it was always something different but they always were together.

Kissing Landen she grabbed his hand and seen Eva and Ty.   "Come on Landy love, lets go inside before all the good stuff is all gone."  Taking his hand she tried dragging him into the shop.  She was trying to make him not see Ty, she knew that he resented Ty and she knew why.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:28 pm

It was what Eva had wanted to avoid. Tyler seeing his brothers. She had just felt like she had gotten him into a better mood and she didn’t want to see that mood turn sour because his brothers and how they now acted towards him. She found herself stopping with him hoping that Austin and Landen didn’t notice him, but it was far too late for that. She saw the twins laughing and joking around with Kat and Emily. She had seen them around the school and briefly on the train, but they really hadn’t spoken and Eva wasn’t going to be the one to tell Ty that they even spoke to her if she could help it.

“Um…” she said biting her lip, “I think it started right after the beginning of the year feast.” She said quietly. “At least that’s what Austin and Landen told me when I saw them in the common room the other night and stopped them from sneaking out.”

That seemed to be Eva’s newest job of being prefect, stopping the Lockwood twins from sneaking out after curfew. Something had definitely changed with Austin and Landen, but she couldn’t quite tell what it was other than they had become the punching bag for their father. Of that she was certain.

Emmy laughed remembering the dungbomb incident. “I think they still complain of the smell.” She said laughing.

Landen looked at Kat, “Let’s just say we were lucky to only get away with detention because of Soph.” he said honestly. “Otherwise we probably would have been in even more trouble.” Landen found himself kissing Kat back, but he had seen Tyler and Eva stopped staring at them. His eye may have still been black, but he knew what he saw. He looked at his older brother with contention, angry that he got to stay in the home they had known their entire life, while he and Austin had been forced away, forgotten in his mind.

Landen kept his eyes locked on Tyler, “I’m not in the mood Kat, go a head and I’ll catch up.” He said to her quietly. “Think I need to address the one with the staring problem first.” He found himself walking over towards Ty and Eva not knowing what had come over him to do so in the first place. He certainly wasn’t going to speak to Tyler, but his look of anger said it all. “Hey can you tell Ty to quit staring at me?” he said to Eva, “In fact, I’m sure he’s got some pictures of us rather than staring at us like we’re the black sheeps of the family.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:31 pm

Tyler was trying so hard to avoid his brothers as well,  he was tired of being depressed and empty all the time,  but knowing that his brothers were with his father was upsetting to him. He knew what their father could do to them, he experienced it firsthand and probably more then he wished to. Tyler knew that they resented him and hated him cause he stayed, but it wasn't all butterflies and rainbows where he was at either.  There been alot of fighting between him and his so called mother,  alot if times Tyler left with the remaining of his siblings and went to the Leaky or where ever he could afford.  Sighing to himself maybe it was just time to forget about them, they clearly hated him so why bother with them or even try fighting to get them back?

He nodded.  "I see...well, I'm glad that they're looking happy for again, that's all I want. " That was all he wanted for all his siblings is to be happy and carefree, but he knew as long as they were under their father's grip it wasn't going to happen.  Which was why one of the reasons why he was fighting so hard to get them back,  they might not think he was but he was fighting for them back and get them away from their father.

He would be keeping his brothers out of trouble if he could,  but he wasn't allowed to go near them or even close to them for that matter.  He knew that they because their father's new punching bags he wasn't stupid by any means, he seen the black eye Landen had.  That just made him even more pissed,  he knew about it and wasn't even allowed to do anything to save his brothers once again   he protected them so long from that he felt like he was slacking in his role as a big brother.  Although they probably forgot that he protected them from their father or probably didn't even know or care anymore.

Katie laughed. " I think that's why Soph doesn't spend that much time in there!"  She said still laughing holding her sides from laughing so much.

Austin laughed. "I think we would've gotten worse if it wasn't for Soph,  let's just say we had some close calls."  Him and Landen did so much stuff that he knew that Sophia was constantly punishing them or the Professors were,  funny Soph punishments were worse then the Professors and she was Head Girl!  Katie looked at where he was looking and frowned,  she was trying to make this a good day for them all around,  turns out it wouldn't be.  Katie knew about how they were separated from Ty and stuff,  she was friends with Ty as well and knew he side of the story, she even told Austin and Landen that Ty was trying everything he can to get them back but they just laughed at her.

Katie nodded.  "Ok love, we'll be in Honeydukes when you're ready to join us."  Kissing him once again she left with Emmy and Austin into the store. Tyler looked at Landen for a minute and then his anger rising in him. "Black sheep? are you f*cking kidding me?!  I'm trying to get you two back!" Looking back at him he shook his head and looked at Eva.  "Come on Evy baby clearly I know know when I'm not wanted,  the air is so tense around us we can cut someone with it,  lets go back to my spot."   He didn't want to be in Hogsmeade anymore,  not with his brothers here.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Landen Lockwood Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:26 am

It wasn’t that Landen hated Ty, it was just that he resented him that he was the one who had gotten to stay. He and their other siblings, while Austin and himself were forced from the only home they had ever known into a small two-bedroom flat, in a rather poor area of town. At first, he and Austin had tried to talk to them, tried calling, sending owls, everything that they could think of, but each time, if they were caught, they had been punished. A couple of times they had succeeded in sending an owl out, but the letters were never answered leaving them to think that they had in fact been forgotten.

Eva had paid attention to how Tyler was watching his brother’s. She saw the look on his face showing how much he actually missed them. “They really do seem to be getting along well with Kat and Emily.” She said watching them along with Tyler. She found herself looking up at him and seeing the anger on his face seeing Landen’s black eye knowing there wasn’t anything he could do. She had suggested when they had first gotten to school that he tell a professor, or someone who might actually be able to do something, but the idea had been rejected.

Landen found himself laughing, “I’m just glad she hasn’t tried to have me removed from Quidditch from all the things we’ve done.”

He glared at Ty, “I believe I was talking to Eva and not you!” he spat at his older brother. He laughed, sarcasm dripping from his voice, “Oh I’m sure that’s all you’ve done is try. Guess you have other more important things to worry about than us.”

Eva frowned, “Ty. He’s just trying to get you to fight with him.” She said knowing the look Landen was giving them. It was as if he had been trying to push all of Ty’s buttons and once, and from the looks of it, it was working.

“Instead of actually trying, you might try doing. It would actually show you cared more than just saying you do.” Landen turned and strolled off towards Katie, Emily and Austin seeing them walking inside Honeydukes.
Landen Lockwood
Landen Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:34 am

Austin didn't hate Tyler either,  he just angry that Ty and his siblings stayed while him and Landen were forced away from them,  away from everything that they knew or loved.  Him and Landen tried calling and owling them,  but didn't do much good, most gotten burned by their father and lead them to getting punished.  After their many attempts they stopped believing that Ty forgotten them and didn't care about his twin brothers anymore,  he didn't know about his twin but he honestly believed that.   He always asked Landen when Ty was going to come and take them away and protect them,  he used to cry for months begging to be back home with Ty and his other siblings with Landen, but after so long he just gave it up following after his twin.

Tyler looked at Eva and nodded.  "I can see that they do very well,  the old part of them is shining through."   He couldn't help but to smile weakly at that, even if was a weak smile he still smiled.  It wasn't that the idea was rejected,  it was just that their father would find out and make it worse for them, even if he wasn't around his father he did his damnest to make sure he didn't hurt them in school.  He was afraid to tell for that reason, he wanted to tell anyone who would listen and believe him, but who would believe him without proof?  He had tons of scars on him, but those could be from anything or anywhere,  he needed proof that this was happening,  but how could he?

Austin laughed.  "I don't think Soph would take you from the only thing that you have left to love Lands,  not when she knows about us."

Tyler looked back at Landen and then Eva.  " I was making a simple statement Landen."   He wasn't going to bicker with him,  he was tired of all the distance and the fighting between his parents still,  it was never ending.  Gritting his teeth, he shook his head little did he know that he was doing something to get them back.  He was working around the clock on getting them back,  he was giving the people as much proof as they needed for everything, he had it all now he was just waiting.   Waiting for them to give his brothers back, but he wondered if he had enough proof. he was starting to doubt it.

Tyler looked at Eva calmly and sighed.  "Come on Evs let's go to my spot and leave my ever so adorable brothers alone."  Grabbing her hand he guided her away from Honeydukes summoning his broom.  There was clear hurt and anger in his eyes, anyone could tell just by looking into his eyes that he was a bit of both.  "Little does he fucking know that I'm doing something,  him and Austin both!"   He was going to get them back if it was the last thing he did he was.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum