thinking really deep thoughts (ministry offical)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

thinking really deep thoughts (ministry offical) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

thinking really deep thoughts (ministry offical)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thinking really deep thoughts (ministry offical) Empty thinking really deep thoughts (ministry offical)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:35 am

((Ne'Os wants to share his life experiences and his maker gets a chance to talk to i guess oh also good time for Khaat to give him his blood Razz))

Ne'Os lay on the bed in his cell he was having a nightmare. In his mind he was on the astronomy tower his back to a long fall. Voldemort was infront of him Sam sitting infront of voldemort clearly his captive he aimed the elder wand at the back of her neck "Avada kadavra" he said. Ne'Os watched helplessly as his wife was murdered. Ne'Os screamed in anger and sadness. Voldemort turned the wand to him "Crucio" Ne'Os screamed in pain he had never felt before He tripped over the ledge and fell as he hit the ground Ne'Os sat up screaming crying from seeing his wife murdered. Even though he knew it was a dream it made him feel like it was real.

Ne'Os stood and walked to the small window he stared through it trying to calm down.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

thinking really deep thoughts (ministry offical) Empty Re: thinking really deep thoughts (ministry offical)

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:21 pm

The jailer opened Neo's cell, and Khaat came in. She waited for the jailer to leave them alone. Then, she drew out the package of blood Jack had brought her from under her cloak. "I'm sorry, Neos. I was delayed. Here. I brought it as soon as I got it." She presumed he may not have known that one of his key supporters was now unable to help him. And she was sure he did't know that she nearly was stopped for good from helping him. She wasn't sure how much he was up to knowing. She laid the package on his bunk.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22611
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

thinking really deep thoughts (ministry offical) Empty Re: thinking really deep thoughts (ministry offical)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:40 pm

"thank you and im sorry about what you had to go through one of the guards told me about Shacklebolt and the battle in his office i naturally concluded that you were involved" he said quietly not looking up to meet her gaze he was still thinking about the nightmare.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:45 pm

"Thank you. I was," Khaat admitted softly. She felt bad for Shacklebolt, and she wanted to hide all the ugly memories she had from having to deal with the cruciatus and all it did to her. "But, you know, " she said, brightening, "it was a risk my uncle would have taken, and would have done it proudly. And if it came to it, I would do it again. I might have fought a bit differently, but yes, I would do it again. But tell me about you. You look really tired and drained today. What's going on? Has anyone else been here to see you besides me?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:07 pm

"Vincent was here after you left last time...he tortured me it was different i used to be able to resist but now i cant....now the nightmares have started i see why everyone is different after they get here" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:36 pm

"Boy, do I understand that. Can I tell you something? What delayed me more than anything else was that Wilson hit me with a cruciatus. Shacklebolt removed most of it, except the emotional torture. I thought I was losing my mind. I know what you're going through. I could try to remove that for you, if you want. It might help."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:38 pm

"no im not effected emotionally by it anymore occlumency helps many things...the nightmares that come from being here do it." he said looking up at her his eyes were bloodshot from him crying from the nightmare.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:05 pm

"Yeah, I suppose I would be having nonstop nightmares myself. I'll try to get a message to your wife that if she wants to send you a letter or something I'll be happy to bring it. My guess is that you aren't allowed many owls these days. Neos, don't give up. Don't ever give up. Oh, by the way, some day, when the walls don't have so many ears, remind me to tell you about Jack. Did you know he and I are 'romantically involved'? " She looked at him deliberately to tell him that was the ruse she'd chosen to be able to have frequent contact with Jack to get Neo's anything he needed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:10 pm

"thats....well honestly odd but ok" he said understanding "i hope you two many days of happiness while i sit here waiting for the moment when the guard slips."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:30 pm

"And if it were up to me," Khaat said, "I would be right there for anything you needed when that moment came. How soon do you need another supply, Neos? You tell me, and I'll be here."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top