Deep thoughts can be deadly
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Deep thoughts can be deadly Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Deep thoughts can be deadly

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deep thoughts can be deadly Empty Deep thoughts can be deadly

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:07 am

Boredom, that was what Tyler was experiencing as he walked through the crowded street of Hogsmeade. It was only one day and he was already missing Eva like crazy, he missed her smile, the way she laughed and the way her chocolate brown eyes sparkled at him. " Ugh... that girl drives me crazy and is going to be the death of me. " Tyler thought to himself. He didn't mind it though, he couldn't believe he was no longer single, it was a weird feeling but a happy feeling at the same time. Eva was the one person who he was looking for, she understood him and got him like no one else.

Walking around aimlessly his mind wondering his feet guiding him he passed by the shops multiple times,  probably so much people were giving him weird looks.  Eh... let them look, like he really cared what they thought,  they can go jump for all he cared.  Wearing his sunglasses with his usual black shirt and skinny jeans his hazel eyes looked around through his black sunglasses.   Eh... this day was too damn hot, he hated summer time he hated the heat period.

Deciding to go into the three broomsticks, he pushed opened the door as the bell tinkled above his head. Walking over towards the bar he smiled warmly at the barmaid. " May I have a butterbeer please? "Tyler asked her softly as she giggled and blushed before getting him his drink. Rolling his eyes, Tyler chuckled and gotten some money out and set it down on the counter. " Thank you, keep the rest as a tip! " said Tyler softly giving her a soft warm smile.

Walking over towards his usual spot by the window, he took a sat before getting out his journal and start writing in, it was something that kept his mind from going completely insane.  After the death of his grandfather he was never the same again,  now his parents taking his twin brothers just crushed him to pieces.  It wasn't a good summer for him at all, he was glad to be back at least he seen  Austin and Landen again.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Deep thoughts can be deadly Empty Re: Deep thoughts can be deadly

Post by Eva DeLuca Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:44 am

It was unbelievable that the school year had already started back. It seemed like summer break had flown past them as if it were nothing more than a leaf blowing in the breeze. What had blown Eva’s mind even more than how quickly summer break had gone by was that she and Tyler were actually dating. Sure, people had said plenty over the years they had been friends, but she had never even thought anything about it until now. They had been friends since they were five years old. Tyler had been the first person she had met when she had moved into his neighborhood. Now that they were together, when separated, she found herself wondering how long it would be until they were together again.

Taking the free time that she had, she decided to go into Hogsmeade for a bit, if for nothing else than to just kill the time. She debated walking on down to Honeydukes and getting some of the fudge that they made as she played with the fray in her shirt. It had been one of her favorite band shirts, particularly of some muggle band that her parents used to listen to called the Beatles. She frowned wondering how much longer it was going to last before she had to get a new one.

Her hair was slightly frizzy from the humidity as she pulled it up into a pony tail, walking through the village. Eva loved seeing how the village seemed to magically come to life every time the students came into town. As she walked past the Three Broomsticks, she saw Tyler, face into his journal, completely oblivious to the world around him. She knew that he was having a hard time with his parents getting divorced and since his dad left with his younger brothers, he was spending more time writing in his journal than she had ever seen him do before. She took it as a sign she was supposed to see him now as she walked into the Three Broomsticks. Not even bothering to let him know she was there, she made her way over to his usual spot and picked up his butterbeer and took a sip out of it before speaking.

“You know if you were coming down here, you could have waited on me.” She said smiling at him.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:22 pm

Deep in thoughts writing in his journal, he was so engrossed in it that he didn't even notice that he almost had a full page of nothing but how he was feeling lately, which was hurt and angry. Everything that has happened lately left him lately left him so numb and hallow inside that he didn't know where to turn but Eva and his black journal, the only thing left of his grandfather he had but his beloved solid white husky Polar Bear. He just couldn't believe his life now, he missed his twin brothers terribly and what was worse he thinks that there might be some spells that are keeping him from seeing them until he's at age due to his father getting them which was something that he hated his so called mum about, she just willing give them up! If anyone would look in his journal, they would see all his feelings and emotions all in this little black book that he kept with him, you could literally feel the anger and the hurt in his writing if you were to read it but he never let anyone read it not even Eva his now girlfriend and his long time best friend since they were five years old but she did have an idea of how he was feeling.

Before Tyler's grandfather died he was full of life and wasn't as reserved and cut off as he is now, he was full of life and didn't wear black shirts and wasn't as cold as he is now that was for sure but behind all this was hurt and anger something that he couldn't control no matter how hard and how much he tried doing so for his siblings that he had left, he felt like he was barely keeping it together for them. If it wasn't for the support and comfort of Eva he would completely fall apart in a million of piece he almost shut Eva out but she wasn't having any of it, she truly knew who he was underneath all this bad boy attitude that he now established due to being so numb and hallow inside and feeling like he was completely dead inside. Despite all of this, deep down he was still the same Tyler everyone knew and loved, a goofball and full of life but that only seem around Eva that he was lately only because he couldn't act around her even if he tried she could read him like a book inside and out which really annoyed him at times cause she could always see through his BS and call him out on it. Although they fought like cats and dogs at times, he loved her to pieces and would lost if she ever left or anything ever happened to her, she was what kept him grounded and sane during his moment of weakness which was something he honestly felt like he was going through right now or was it craziness? He honestly didn't know anymore he was just wasn't himself anymore and he knew it.

Hearing Eva he almost jumped out of his skin almost knocking over his butterbeer in the process, he completely didn't hear or see her come in which was shocking cause he always could feel when she was next to him or when she spoke, was he that engrossed in his journal that he didn't see or hear her come in at all? That didn't seem like him but the journal was his escape from everything lately. Looking up at her he smiled at her. "I'm sorry Evy baby, I knew you were up last night working on your potions essay so I didn't want to wake so I thought I'll let you sleep in for awhile."he said softly closing his journal placing it in his leather book bag that he was carrying around with him. "Did you sleep ok?" he asked her softly standing up and stretching. "I'm sorry I been so distance lately, j..just been really hard for me lately but I'm glad you're here I would be lost without you here to keep me grounded."he said softly wrapping his arms around her pulling her close to him hugging her. "What do you want to do today? we'll do whatever you want to do baby, I don't mind I like doing it all and I'm not picky." Kissing her softly he sighed to himself a bit glad it wasn't raining although he did love the rain, he wanted a fun day with Eva doing whatever she wanted to do, he loved spoiling her although he knew that she didn't like it and always told him that she could pay for her own things and didn't need to pay or buy things for her when she had money to pay for them.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:42 pm

She was used to seeing him writing in his journal, but not nearly as much as she had seen him doing it lately. Eva wasn’t sure what it was, but since his grandfather passing, and now his parents separating, she felt like he was trying to lock himself away into that journal. She knew what it was like to lock yourself away. She had done it herself after her sister had died. There were still rumors going around about that, that she couldn’t seem to shake. She would have never learned how to deal with that loss if it hadn’t of been Tyler making her. She knew what it was like to lose a sibling, she couldn’t imagine what Tyler was thinking having two taken from his house and not being allowed to speak to them outside of the school. In fact, she had noticed Austin and Landen both very separated from Tyler. It was almost like they resented him for being able to stay where he was, while they had been forced to leave what they knew.

She didn’t try to read his journal, but there had been times like now, where she could catch a glimpse of what he was writing in it. The words on the page were painful to even see. There was so much pain and anguish in them. She just wished he would let her in a bit more and let her help him deal with it like she had done to him. When her sister had died, he had been the only one she had even let in.

She caught the butterbeer, steadying it in her hands as he almost knocked it over once she had placed it back down on the table. “S..sorry.” she said frowning. “I wasn’t trying to sneak up on you.” She saw the things that were written in his journal as he closed it and frowned. “You’re still not sleeping?” she asked him quietly.

She didn’t know what to say to him. “I slept ok.” She replied quietly. “In fact, she hadn’t been sleeping well because she was too busy worrying about if he was ok, and trying to think of ways she could help knowing full well that she wasn’t going to be able to help him through this. That was probably the hardest part for her to come to terms with.

She hugged him back, blushing as he kissed her, responding with a soft kiss back. “I think we should do something that you want to do Ty.” She told him truthfully. “You always want to do what I want to do. I mean that’s fine, but I really think that we should do something that you want for once.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:32 am

Tyler looked up at her with black rings underneath his eyes, it was clear that he haven't been sleeping much.  "It's ok Baby,  I shouldn't have been so engrossed in my journal, but you know it's my escape from all this hell I'm going through." He said sighing running his hands through his hair.  With Eva he didn't need to hide how he felt, she knew all too well how was feeling which was something he loved but hated.  Shaking his head he sighed.  "Not much,  just hard to love knowing that my brothers resent me and I can't see them and apologize."  He looked down as if he was going to cry,  this was so hard and painful to him only if his brothers knew.

Tyler looked over at Eva and shook his head.  "Well that's a lie,  you look more tired then I do Evy baby."  He knew that she was worried about him, alot of people were but honestly he was dealing with it the the best way he could. Although he knew that he coild take sleeping potions, but he wasn't really going to rest like he needed, and they all knew that.  Tyler just wished he had his brothers with him,  he just missed them,  he was just starting to get over his grandfather's death when he was hit by his dad taking his brothers which left him more upset and angry.   If anyone couldn't tell that he missed and loved his brothers they didn't kmow him at all, he was going to fight to get them back if it was the last thing he did.

Tyler looked at her for a second deep in thought,   what about we grab something to eat and some drinks and candy from Honeydukes and head towards my secret spot and go swimming and talk?" He just wanted to go somewhere quiet,  it was starting to get too loud and rowdy here for his taste,  he didn't like it. Don't get him wrong,  he loved being around people and meeting new friends, but now he just wanted some peace and quiet and get away.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:41 pm

The rings under his eyes. The blueish-black hue that told her he wasn’t sleeping well, if he was even sleeping at all. She wasn’t sure she had ever seen Ty this way up until recently. The worst feeling was that she didn’t know how to make it better from him, other than attempting to talk to Austin and Landen for him and try to pass messages back and forth for them. She was sure that he would tell her not to get into the middle of it if she even suggested such a thing.

Don’t do it Eva. she warned herself just before the words came out of her mouth.

“What if I talk to them and tell them how horrible you’re feeling?” she suggested. “I could even pass messages back and forth between the three of you if you wanted. I..I know it’s not much but at least it’s better than no communication at all.”

Please don’t cry Ty. I won’t be able to handle it if you start now. she thought to herself as she forced a sweet smile on her lips. Of course she had been lying when she said she had slept. In truth, she spent most of the night sitting in the common room because she just couldn’t sleep. With being so focused on what was going on with him her own insomnia was acting up. She was used to it now after having it for years. Nothing she had tried had ever really worked to fix it, and she wasn’t a fan of sleeping potions because quite frankly, they just made her feel groggy and drugged the next morning when she woke up.

“I’ll be alright.”

That’s right. Keep putting up a brave front and letting him think everything is ok. The last thing he needs to do is worry about you with so much on his mind right now. That was Eva’s new mantra. Grin and bear it, because everything else was more important. She had things to do as well and she knew worrying about herself was very low on that totem-pole. Ty, prefect duties and potions TA were her main focuses at the moment. She wasn’t going to let anything distract from that.

She smiled at him suggesting they do something. Maybe it would get him out of this new head space he found himself in and do him some good. Just for a little while. “Can we finish your butterbeer first?” she asked picking it up and drinking from it her eyes looking up at him.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:37 am

Lately Tyler didn't understand the meaning of what sleep was lately, he couldn't remember the last time he slept good. [I]"Oh... that's right, probably the night before my brothers were taken. "[/b] He thought to himself shaking that thought out of his head. He doubted that Eva talking to Austin and Landen was going to do much good, they resented him and hated him. He just wished he could he tell them he begged their father to take him instead of them, although he was sure that they didn't know that part of it.

"I don't think that would even help Evy, I been trying to write them since they left before school and I never gotten any replies back." Sighing sadly to himself, he looked at Eva. "I..I don't want you to get into this Evy baby you know how my father is, I...I'm worried about them." He was so angry at himself as well, he couldn't stand up to his dad and protect them. "I..I couldn't protect them from him, I'm so angry at myself." He felt like punching a wall or so in anger, he did that often when he was young and pissed off and just exploded.

Tyler looked at her and shook his head. "Evy baby stop faking around me please, I know that's a fake smile." He knew her almost as well as she knew him, he knew when she faked smile and when she truly did. She had that sparkle that lit up in her beautiful eyes that made her so beautiful and adorable to him, cause it reminded him the sparkle of childlike wonder in her eyes. He loved her smile it was so beautiful and contagious, he couldn't help but to smile when he sees her smiling.

Tyler been doing things to keep his mind off it, from doing Auror things to singing, he didn't think he was doing too bad. Honestly alot of people did worse then he was doing, he just shut himself away in his journal it could be alot worse. His main focus was trying to be himself again, whoever that was, he felt that part of him died along with his grandfather and was finally dead when his brothers were taken. He knew that Eva was worried about him, he knew that he had to get act together so she won't worry as much, but it was easier said then done.

"There we go, that's the real Evy smile that I know and love!" Smiling at her he kissed her softly and sweetly on the lips. Chuckling he nodded. "Of course Evy baby, no point of wasting good butterbeer." Taking a drink as he said that, standing up he stretched and laughed. Eva was so short but he found it cute that she was so short and he was so tall, even when they were little.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:09 pm

And he had seen right through her. Regardless, she didn’t plan to just leave things be. She had been caught in it that night because she had been at Tyler’s house when the split happened. She was going to do whatever she had to try to get Ty happy again. If that meant getting involved so that he would have some way to talk to his brothers, well…then that was exactly what she was planning to do. Her mind had already been made up.

Eva looked at him and sighed, “Of course you would know it was fake.” She sighed and looked down, her long brown hair falling over her face. “Should have known it was going to be pointless to try to pretend around you.”

She looked up at him happy to finally see a smile on his face as she kissed him back. He practically towered over her now as he stood up. Her eyes watched him as he finished the butterbeer and she wondered just what it was he wanted from Honeydukes. “Any ideas of what you want to get in Honeydukes while we’re there?” She asked him curiously.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:45 pm

Of course he was able to see right threw her, he knew her since they were both five, they knew each other's hopes and dreams along with everything else.  Tyler wasn't sure that was going to help, his brothers seem to hate and resent him,  which made him really upset about it.  What was worse they don't even seem to care or remember everything that he did to protect them from their father, all they did was hate him cause of something he had no control over,  but he was fighting for them back and even going to move into his own place.  He wasn't going to be happy until he could see his brothers and they didn't hate and resent him, but he didn't see that happening anytime soon or until he was at age,  and that was two years from now.  

Tyler looked at her and chuckled weakly. "Evy I knew you since we were five,  I know you like a book inside and out."  He knew it was the same with him, which was why he never really tried to be fake with her, she always called him out on it or his BS. Seeing her look down he knew she  did that when she was embarrassed or things were just silly to her. Tyler nodded.  "Of course Evy baby, expect anything different?"   He chuckled but this time it wasn't weak,  it was like as if he was himself once again,  but Eva always tended to bring out his goofy cheerful side.

Looking down at her as he towered over her he laughed,  she was so short it was adorable to him.   Finishing his butterbeer he ran his hands through his hair biting his lip, it was weird thar he wasn't going to get candy for Austin and Landen and bringing it back for  them.   "I was thinking some chocolate frogs,  licorice wands the strawberry ones,  some fudge and some crystallized pineapples."   He knew half of that was stuff Austin and Landen liked,  but in his defense he liked them as well and Soph gotten him liking crystallized pineapples.  "What do you want from there?"  He asked as they walked out of the  pub towards Honeydukes.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:22 am

She had kept telling Ty when he finally saw Austin and Landen that they just resented him because he got to stay in the house they had grown up in while they had to leave. She knew that they probably didn’t think it was fair or right and she agreed to a point, but there was really nothing that she could do about it. They had said something to her the other day when she was without Ty about how they had to spend the rest of their summer in a cramped up flat, unable to leave or really do anything. She knew how Tyler’s dad was and Austin and Landen were terrified of him. She was fairly certain that she had spotted a black eye on Landen when they had walked into the Great Hall their first night back but she hadn’t said anything. It wouldn’t do any good at this point. Ty had always been his father’s punching bag and now that looked like it had obviously fallen to Landen. She knew Landen would die before letting anything happen to his twin.

Her attention had been drawn back into those thoughts when she heard Tyler laugh. It had brought her back to him, in front of her in the Hogs Head. She smiled, quickly finding herself laughing with him. Tyler’s laugh had always been contagious to her, and she was so thrilled to hear him laughing. It was definitely a step in the right direction for her.

She looked up, “Yeah I know I’m short.” She said not really amused by it. Ty had seemed to get even taller over the summer and she was still the same height. She now had to stand on her tip toes to hug him without being face first in his chest. “We don’t have to go there and get anything if you don’t want to.” She offered. She knew going to Honeydukes when he couldn’t bring anything back for them was going to be hard. She looked out the window and saw them making their own way towards Honeydukes talking and laughing with each other. “Actually I don’t think I want anything from there.” She said quietly.

“Maybe we should just go a head and go to your spot.” She started suggesting. She knew it was going to seem weird. Eva never turned down anything from Honeydukes, but she didn’t want Ty to see his younger siblings and get upset again.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top