Jess and Mariana's House - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jess and Mariana's House - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jess and Mariana's House

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jess and Mariana's House - Page 7 Empty Re: Jess and Mariana's House

Post by Darren Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:21 am

[WAYYY LATER)

Darren apparated outside Jess's and Mari's old house. He hadn't seen any of his friends since last Summer, when he had graduated. Well, he had seen Mari breifly at her house - but Jess hadn't been there and thats whom he had really wanted to see. Though Jess was slightly immature and didn't take life seriously, he had an odd friendship with him - even though they were nearly total opposites of each other.

Darren had heard that he had become Head of the Order of Pheonix, and thats something he wanted to talk about. He felt slightly jealous now, Jess - the order of phoenix, Dae - Minister of Magic. His two best friends were far more successful than him now. What was he after all? He had ran away after the Battle of Hogwarts as a suspected Death Eater and was in hiding since then.

It was really windy indeed, and Darren quickly hurried over to the door and knocked hoping someone would answer quickly.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:25 am

((I'm not sure if this is both our houses anymore :/))
Jess opened the door as a gust of wind picked upa pile of leaves and flung them onto whoever was at the door. Jess saw this and burst out Laughing. "Who is it?" he asked, opening the door and taking a step back as this poor person probably didn't want to be outside longer than needed
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:29 am

Darren sighed with relief as the door opened. He smiled as he saw who had opened it, not Mari. He hadn't really wanted to see her as she would probably bombard him with questions like always. It was Jess, he hadn't seen him for a long time but he hadn't changed much. "Its Darren," he scowled, rolling his eyes. "Can't you recognize me?" He had changed a bit over the summer, but not too much. He had gotten paler and thinner and his hair was longer.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:33 am

((the leaves blew onto you, i couldn't see you silly.))
Jess heard the familiar voice and stood very still for a second. "Darren?" he asked quietly, not believing his ears. He slowly turned around the sure enough, before him stood his friend of old. "It is you!" He cried out, walking briskly over to him and slapping him on the back with a little more force than was intended. "How've you been?" he asked, grinning broadly, leading darren to the sitting room (Sorry for the god-mode) before summoning a bottle of butterbeer and some mugs.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:38 am

Darren, not being one to show his emotions much, did not return the greeting. He smiled though, it was nice to see his friend after so long. Still, he reminded himself that he was now the leader of the Order of Pheonix - meaning they were enemies. Jess just didn't know that yet. He followed Jess into the sitting room. "Not great" he answered honestly. "I've been listed by Dae as one of the Death Eaters who escaped from the Battle of Hogwarts. I'm continuously being tracked by aurors and was forced into hiding." he explained, with a bitter tone. "But nevermind.. How have you been?" he asked.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:03 am

"I've been ok," Jess said, smiling as he took a drink of the butterbeer. "Met a few new people, heard plenty about you as usual. As well as other things." He said, letting his face fall a bit. "But that's a shame, but hasn't the ministry always hated you? So it's nothing different i suppose," he said, chuckling as he did so. "And i've returned to the order. Apparently no one filled in for me while i was away," he said, chuckling once more
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:32 am

"I guess," Darren said, agreeing. "I sort of expected something different now that Dae's the minister though.. Stupid of me.." He drank some butterbeer before continuing. "Yeah I heard you were the new leader of the Order, congrats," he said, with a hint of sarcasm. It was no secret that he had always despised the order. "Thats sort of why I came here, I heard you allowed Ne'os emof into the order," Darren said with a frown.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:37 am

"Not really, he was already in when i returned." Jess told him, shrugging as he did so. "And thanks, i know you've never been a fan of the order. But that said i've never been a fan of the Death Eaters, or the CoL." he told Darren, shrugging. "And it was to be expected of Dae, you should know by now the job comes first with him." he said with a mischievous grin
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:48 am

"I don't like the order or the CoL because their hypocritical," Darren explained. "The Death Eaters at least accept what they do is wrong instead of kidding themelves their fighting for good. Not that I'm in any of them," he added hastily. The fact he was a Death Eater should remain a secret. "But about Ne'os.. You shouldn't keep him in the order.." Darren advised.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:51 am

Jess rolled his eyes and put his glass down, lingering for a second before speaking. "Darren, if you don't mind my saying it, we're not here to discuss Order stuff, if you want to have a say, come join our meetings, but i don't want to talk about it now... ok?" He asked, looking at darren thoughtfully
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top