Jess and Mariana's House - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jess and Mariana's House - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jess and Mariana's House

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jess and Mariana's House - Page 6 Empty Re: Jess and Mariana's House

Post by Darren Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:24 pm

(New day?)

With a loud CRACK, Darren suddenly appeared... somewhere. he had been trying to get to jess and mari's house, but had obviously ended up somewhere sle, as there was no house in sight. Sighing, he walked for a while in a random direction until he reached a few houses. Eventually he reached their house. Walking up, he knocked on the door and waited.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:27 pm

(Yeah I guess so)

Mariana was in the kitchen preparing breakfast as she heard a knock on the door.She was rather curious on who that might be.She walked out of the kitchen and saw no one else than her best friend Darren standing there.It was an actual surprise because Darren never came for a visit. "Good morning Darren.Welcome to our modest home.Come on in!" said Mariana with a smile over her face .
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:18 am

"Hey mari," Darren said, smiling as he hadn't seen her in a while. Not since he had visited her at St.Mungos actually. "How are you?" he asked, stepping in the house.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:07 pm

Mariana walked behind Darren: "Oh I am very good thank you.How are you doing on this wonderful day?" she said before they stepped into the living room. "But come on take a seat.Your godson is sleeping at the moment." she smied taking a seat on the sofa herself.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:12 pm

"I'm OK," Darren said grinning at Mari's mood. It was nice to see her in such a bright mood. "Yeah thats why I visited," he said, frowning slightly. "I haven't been a great godfather to him so far have I?" He hadn't seen Stanley since he saw him at the Hospital. "So wheres Jess?" Darren asked curiously, he hadn't seen Jess at all for a while.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:39 pm

"Oh I am sure you are the best godfather for him we could choose." smiled Mariana and added: "Jess is probably playing with Alexandra or sleeping not sure." she said to Darren. "But you will see tham all in just a bit.May I offer you some coffee and toast for breakfast?" she asked rather enthusiastic because Darren had come for a visit.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:41 pm

"I doubt it," Darren muttered under his breath. Jess seemed to be avoiding him, Darren hadn't seen him in classes or at Hogwarts at all. "No thanks, I was just here for a quick visit. I already ate anyways," he replied shortly, now looking around the room.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:51 pm

(( Jess, internet has died out so he can't come on))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:15 pm

[ohhh thanks for telling me.]
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:12 pm

[[Yeah after 2 weeks]]

Mariana watched Darren looking around room,but couldn't guess what he wanted.A moment later she heard Stanley's cry from the room and skipped to the room to bring him before he wakes Alexandra. "Here is your godson." she smiled giving Darren little Stanley. "I hope i can offer you at least a drink." smiled Mariana as she went to kitchen for Stanley's bottle.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top