You are my family - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You are my family - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You are my family

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You are my family - Page 2 Empty Re: You are my family

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:49 pm

"Then it will be coffee" she smiled and used her want once again and once when coffee is done, it levitated to the table. "It is really cold outside. I would like to walk in the snow but I am worried that Lucas may get sick."

"No" Rosalie looked at him and smiled while shooking her head. "It's not the stupid question at all. And in some weird way I get used to it, a lot of people asked me how I am in last year" and that was one big truth. Everyone expected from her to know how she feels, or they asked that just because they thought they should but with Cassabian was different. The difference was the fact that Rosalie knew that he really cares about how she feels.

"I know you are here for me and I'm so grateful. But enough about me. Tell me about yourself. Is there anything I can do to help you with those downs?" She looked at him curiously. She was worried and if there is anything she could do to help him, she would do that without thinking twice.

"Yes, they are growing so fast. I think that yesterday he was just a little baby and tomorrow he will be a teenager who gives me a lot of headaches." Rosalie smiled and gave Lucas one cookie.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassabian D Ashcroft Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:19 pm

As the coffee arrived, Cassabian smiled and grabbed the cup in his hands. "Th-thank you" he said. He waited a bit to let it cool down but he couldn't say he didn't like the warmness of the cup against his skin. "Yes, it is. Maybe in a few y-ears you can do it to-together. He w-ill love it out there" he said.

Cassabian nodded a little at that still feeling rather stupid for asking. Still, he had to ask... He had to know if there was something he could do to help her because he would, gladly.

"I guess th-ose are the usual d-downs" he shrugged. "At least the ones I was al-ready ex-pecting to f-find the moment I left my p-parents' place. Th-ings are going now. S-so eventually th-they will p-pass."

Cassabian smiled a little at that and at the little boy. "He is ad-adorable th-ough" he said.
Cassabian D Ashcroft
Cassabian D Ashcroft

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:56 pm

Rosalie smiled and nodded. "I just hope Lucas would love London as much as I love. I missed this place a lot." She frowned a little bit. When she went to Russia 4 years ago, she couldn't even imagine she would start living there just a year after that. In the beginning was hard, she didn't know the language and everything was strange to her. Don't get her wrong, Rosalie liked Moscow a lot, but London was place where she was born and where she grew up, her life was here.

"I am just happy that Lucas will go to Hogwarts as well. I mean, that Russian school was fine, but I can't wait to see in which house he will be" she smiled. Maybe her son would be Hufflepuff as well, but either way, Rosalie is going to teach him to love and appreciate all houses.

"I can understand that" Rosalie looked at Cassabian and smiled.
"It's okay to have ups and downs, but the most important thing is to never give up. I'm so proud of you because you had the courage to leave your parent's house and start your own life. I am really proud of you," she took a sip of her wine before continuing.
"I still see you as my little brother but look at you now, all grown up and with your own life. But I want you to know you can come to me if you need anything. I mean anything." She smiled.

"Now I'm waiting for you to start your own family so Lucas can have someone to play with" she laughed.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassabian D Ashcroft Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:02 pm

Cassabian smiled at that and nodded. "I've never been anywhere th-at wasn't England so my testimony isn't much... B-ut London is a really g-reat p-place to live. So, what is there to di-dislike?" he said. Growing up all he had was this and despite everything he did like the place.

He took a sip from his coffee for a moment just enjoying it. "Well, th-ere is always that" he smiled a laughed a little. His brothers had all ended up in different houses and so he never had that connection to one house as the one that was 'best'.

"I'm s-still here, am I not?" he asked with a smile. But then he shook his head. "I really had to go... I c-couldn't stand it there anymore. Y-ou know h-how they were. I'm glad I did, but most of all I'm glad I made it th-through" he said and shrugged. "I know you would b-ut for now I am tr-ying to see h-ow far I c-an go by myself."

Cassabian smiled a little rather embarrassed. He couldn't say he hadn't thought of that, but... it was complicated. It would not be easy for him. Which could explain why the Marriage Law hadn't applied to him even though he was old enough at the time to be caught by it. "Well that isn't ex-exactly in my to do list y-et" he said.
Cassabian D Ashcroft
Cassabian D Ashcroft

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:11 pm

"I know you are and more than anything, I know you are brave and smart enough to do whatever you want. Life is hard sometimes, it gives you a lot of temptations but that only makes you stronger. Just don't give up on your dreams" Rosalie smiled and looked at her son.
When Nikolai disappeared, she thought her life was over. Everything changed so fast. In one moment, she was the happy person, wife and mother and in the next, she was the widow and single mother. She thought she won't be able to do that alone, to raise her son without any help but there she was, she started working again and they were... just fine.

Rosalie looked at Cassabian again and shook her head smiling.
"I think love is not something you can put on your to-do list. It just happens, you know?" She took another sip of wine before continuing. She definitely didn't have love on her to-do list when she met Nikolai.
"After I graduated, I started traveling, you know that. I wanted to see the world. I wasn't even able to imagine that I would get married at age of 20 and a 21 be already a mother. But I don't regret that. And when your time comes, you will just know. Maybe it will be a complete stranger who will take your heart or someone you know for ages. But it will happen." She took one cookie and give it to Lucas so he smiled happily and went to play with his toys on the floor.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassabian D Ashcroft Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:37 pm

Speaking of dreams was easy. Even easier than going to sleep. Pursuing them wasn't. And Cassabian knew that all too well; all his life had made sure he wouldn't know what success was, what pride was and how it looked in someone else's eyes when they looked at him. But it wasn't the lack of any that would make him stay behind. His life was a mess and it was completely devouring him from the inside, a few more days in that house and his core would have been hopelessly shattered. He was lucky he decided to stamp his foot and leave that place just in place.

A small smile took over his lips. "I believe all th-those years at H-ogwarts proved t-that already" he said. When he arrived there, he was nothing but a complete and utter failure specially in spell casting. All because of this disability of his... But with the support of his friends he managed through and at some time he was but brilliant. He glanced at Rosalie. "I must h-ave been quiet the challenge j-just to t-talk to... the more h-aving the patience t-to h-elp me through?"

To Cassabian family wasn't but a word. In all fairness, he did get along pretty nicely with his siblings and he couldn't blame them for anything, but his parents had never been a thing to him. To speak of family was the same as speaking of philosophy... "I g-guess... But even if it h-its me in the f-face the mo-moment I get past that door I'd pretty m-uch doubt anything that big would h-appen right away." Or ever.
Cassabian D Ashcroft
Cassabian D Ashcroft

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top