You are my family
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You are my family Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You are my family

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You are my family Empty You are my family

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:54 pm

His Cass. How are you? I know it has been some time after I sent you last letter, but some terrible things happened and I just had not had time.
Anyway, I moved back to London with my 2 years old son, Lucas. I wrote you already about him.
Do you think you have time for coffee? Lucas would like to meet his uncle.

With love, Rose.

Rose sent the letter by an owl and went downstairs to play with her son. She has been in London about 2 months now, and after she finally settled down and succeeded to move on with her life now when Nikolai is dead, she realized she could go out with Cass sometimes.
Rosalie was 3 years older than him but he was always like the little brother to her. In the same way, Adrian Blanchard was her brother.
While she was waiting for the answer, she went to made lunch for Lucas.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

You are my family Empty Re: You are my family

Post by Cassabian D Ashcroft Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:44 pm

Cassabian was at his apartment when the owl came biting on his window to let him know he was there. He set his guitar down on and dropped the sheets he has been writing on for the past two hours. Looking at that blur of ink any good musician would faint with how horrible it was. He couldn't make sense out off those notes. He couldn't write a song as he used to... For years that he hadn't finished one completely.

He got up and went to the window to open it wide and let the owl in so he could get the letter from the paw. Once that was done he sat down to read it. Smiling at it he searched for a clean piece of parchment and started writing a reply.

Rosalie!
You have no idea how good it is to hear from you after this long. I'm terribly sorry. I couldn't be there for you and it kills me...
It makes me happy that you are back now and I  would most definitely love to meet with you and I am certainly dying to get to know Lucas.
I'm free today so maybe we could meet in the usual place?
Lovingly, Cass

After that was written down he went back to the owl and sent it back to her waiting for her reply.
Cassabian D Ashcroft
Cassabian D Ashcroft

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:30 pm

Rosalie was dying to get out of this big house. It was too big for her and Lucas, with five bedrooms and bathroom for each bedroom and too big living room and kitchen but she wasn't able to say no when her mother bought this house for her. Evangeline was the rich person and she liked to spend money on her children, and this house was actually a compromise since at least, Rose got a chance to choose a location.
Still, she didn't like the house and she was always afraid that Lucas will break one of the expensive vases or crystal figures on the shelves.

But it was snowing outside and it was probably too cold for Lucas to go out now so she sent another letter.

It's okay, I know you wanted to be here for me and that means a lot to me (it's not like you really cuold be close to me since I lived in Russia).
It is really cold outside and I am afraid that Lucas may get sick. Maybe you can come to our place? We are at Ipswich Estates, our house is the biggest one so you probably wouldn't be able to miss it even if you try.

Rose

Last edited by Rosalie Blanchard on Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassabian D Ashcroft Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:59 pm

As Cassabian waited for Rosalie's answer to his letter he went back to his music and tried to make some sense out of what he had. He picked up his guitar again and sat down at the edge of the bed and placing it on his lap he restarted playing. He started from the beginning at some points letting of himself and the notes he had already sketched on the sheet and just allowed himself to wonder in the vast sea of sound that was music. It was a sad song this one. It told the story of a boy different from the rest, his story... But he had still no idea of how to end it.

He didn't have much time to think of it since the owl was back with her reply. His was quick and certain.

Will be right there.
Cass

And so he went to get ready to leave and head her place.
Cassabian D Ashcroft
Cassabian D Ashcroft

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:05 am

When Rosalie decided to come back to London when her husband disappeared and both police and Aurors told her he was probably dead. Still, she was waiting for him for a year. But he never came back. She was devastated and then she decided it would be for the best to come back here so she can be closer to her family. But she didn't realize that she doesn't have many friends here anymore. She went to Russia 3 years ago and Cassabian was the only one she was sending letters to. Almost all her friends were in Russia.

Owl came but she decided she doesn't need to answer, he was probably already on his way so she just sat on the big sofa with the glass of wine in her hand while Lucas was playing with his cars on the floor.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassabian D Ashcroft Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:39 pm

As Cassabian thought he was ready to leave his apartment he vanished in the middle of the living room leaving his guitar on the bed over the many sheets he had been writing on. The quill was left laid down in of of those sheets on the desk where Cass had been trying to fix up the whole tune. That wasn't one of his days to focus on music.

Seconds later he reappeared at the end of the street Rosalie had told him to head to. It has been years ever since he had came to the Ipswich Estates. Ever since he left his parents he had no reason to ever come to this part of the town. As he appeared he brought his jacket close to him and his hands to his pockets to keep the snow that was falling on the outside and walked up in looks for her house.

A few minutes later he thought he had it and so he headed up to the front door and knocked.
Cassabian D Ashcroft
Cassabian D Ashcroft

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:23 pm

Rosalie took a sip of her wine while she was looking at her son. One year before, he was her only reason to live. He is that even know. Without him, all of this would be even harder. And, besides that, Lucas was the only thing that left of Nikolai. He was the only thing that made her remember that all was real. She wasn't sure if she would ever find someone like Nikolai. But for now, she wasn't even trying to find.
Her mother often says to her that she should start going out again, to have some fun, but she just wasn't ready for that.

She was on her own thought when she heard someone knocking on the door. It was probably Cassabian so she hurried to open the door.
When she saw him, the big smile appeared on her face, once she didn't use for a long time.
"Cass!" Rosalie almost screamed and hugged her friend. "I'm so happy to see you!" She looked at him and smiled.
"Oh my God, where are my manners. Please, come in."
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassabian D Ashcroft Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:00 pm

A bit of snow had found shelter over his shoulders from the moment he first appeared in the middle of the street to the moment Rosalie opened the door to him. A grin took place in his lips and his blue eyes lit up partially thrilled for not have gotten to the wrong house but most of it because of her. It has been years ever since they've seen each other.

"H-hello Rose" Cassabian greeted her as he saw her showing up and gladly accepted her hug. It was just like coming home and landing directly on your big sister's arms, it was a rather good feeling. And even more when snow was falling outside.

"H-how h-ave you been?" he asked as he stepped inside enough to let her close the door and waited for her since he didn't know the house and didn't know where they could go.
Cassabian D Ashcroft
Cassabian D Ashcroft

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:11 pm

"Come in, there is the living room. Do you want something to drink? Coffe, wine, beer?" She looked at him and shrugged when she heard his question.
"You know how it is, I'm still trying to... You know, manage to live my life now when Nikolai is gone. But I think I'm fine. How are you?" She sat back on the sofa where she was sitting before.

Lucas came to her and she smiled. "Lucas, meet your uncle Cass, Cass this is Lucas."
She used her wand and a plate with cookies came right on the table.
"I made them this morning. These are Lucas's favorite" she smiled again.
"I can't wait to hear what have you been doing these days"
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassabian D Ashcroft Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:11 pm

Cassabian smiled a little as he followed her in. "Coffee does s-sound good, th-ank you" he said. It was getting really could outside and to think of something hot did turn some engines on inside of him.

"Yes-s, that was a s-stupid q-uestion, s-sorry..." he said as he sat down across from her on the couch. "I'm h-appy y-ou're dealing with it th-hough. And I w-anted to let y-ou know that y-ou have me for wh-atever y-ou need. But, of course, y-ou know that already" he smiled kindly, the kind of smile Cassabian had never dropped even after he had been laughed at so many times because of his little problem. It was a lovely smile. "Oh, I'm g-ood" he said. "Just a f-few ups and downs g-going on b-ut noth-thing much" he shrugged.

"H-hello, Lucas" Cassabian smiled at that boy that was entering the scene. "I've h-heard so much ab-out y-ou. Only g-good things" he told the little boy. "Y-ou're even taller than I've imagined."
Cassabian D Ashcroft
Cassabian D Ashcroft

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top