A lion among snakes - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A lion among snakes - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A lion among snakes

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A lion among snakes - Page 2 Empty Re: A lion among snakes

Post by Stephen Meyers Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:03 pm

Alright, I'll set it in the library.

Well, not saying that they would. But any other could since, well, they're werewolves and there are a lot of Greybacks around here... Anyway, Stephen being turned into one isn't in my plans for now so a regular meeting would do nicely.
Stephen Meyers
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:28 pm

Lol right. If he somehow gets thrown into that, I bet either would protect him. Probably.

Anyway, I'll get started on Jonathan/Stephen.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Meyers Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:56 pm

I posted in the library as I said. Hope it works for you to bring Aleksa at any time. But if not, just let me know and I can change it.

Most likely. Because as much brave Stephen can be a werewolf is always dangerous when is against him...
Stephen Meyers
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Medusa Hunt Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:30 am

Oh yeah she still is adventurous and wondering around the castle,  on nice days she's outside wondering the grounds, she loves horses so she sometimes she goes to the edge of forest to see if see unicorns in it.  I think they'll be good friends, even if she's one year older.

Last edited by Medusa Hunt on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Medusa Hunt
Medusa Hunt
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Finch-Fletchley Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:49 am

Right, here's the thread. I'll reply to the library one now.
Jonathan Finch-Fletchley
Jonathan Finch-Fletchley
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Dariela McLaggen Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:08 pm

All my students are older but I can try

First I have Charlotte. She is sixth year Ravenclaw and she just started making friendships with others because in the past, she hated being witch. But she is kinda nice now, in the relatiosnhip with Christian Zabini and member of PA if you are interested to join

Next are Darian and Mia. They are both slytherins, Darian is fifth years and Mia sixth. They both have a lot in common. They are purebloods, popular and they always want good connections

And I have Irina Aldon. She is professor of Asntronomy and Head of Slytherins if you ever feel like you need professor for something
Dariela McLaggen
Dariela McLaggen
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Meyers Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:32 pm

Medusa: I do believe that would be great then. Stephen could most definitely be out in the grounds looking for some privacy when she meets him? I do believe they could be good friends and maybe there could be a bit of tension there since they are practically the same age and alike? I mean, depending on how it goes.

Jonathan: That's great. Sorry that I couldn't yesterday but it was getting late in my time...

Dariela: I am really up for most of things right now. I'm also discussing with Addie the possibility of him meeting Christian and joining the PA so it would be possible for him to meet Charlotte there? Any of the Slytherins sound great, forgive me for not looking up at their apps today but I'll try to do so tomorrow when I have more time. Also, if I ever need Stephen to talk to the Astronomy professor (because he most likely knows her from classes) I will tell you. I am still looking forward to develop Stephen's story so that may be something not to put away. Who knows? Maybe there is a need for him to request help from the stars lighting up his way.
Stephen Meyers
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Medusa Hunt Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:34 am

Sure, sounds like fun Chals, I say lets do it! I'm sure they'll be some tension seeing how they're so much alike and almost the same age. I think it'll be fun to see where it goes and leads for them, I'm excited!
Medusa Hunt
Medusa Hunt
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Meyers Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:24 pm

Swell! I shall start it then. I already have an idea to do so... Stephen's grandmother was a mugleborn and this last taught her daughter, Stephen's mother about Muggles so it is very likely something had skipped to Stephen as well over time. Just thinking that that simple fact could give them a lot to chat about; what do you think?
Stephen Meyers
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Medusa Hunt Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:06 pm

Perfect! Sounds good, yeah Medusa will probably talk about muggles things as well as magical, Medusa loves animals magical or non magical.
Medusa Hunt
Medusa Hunt
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top