A lion among snakes - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A lion among snakes - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A lion among snakes

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A lion among snakes - Page 4 Empty Re: A lion among snakes

Post by Dariela McLaggen Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:30 pm

I would really like him to meet Charlotte at some point. She is just the nicest character I have and she can probably met him in Diagon Alley because she often get lost there so she can ask him for help to find her way back? That could be start and I think they really could be friends even if she is older than him.
Looking forward to see what you think about that, or to hear your ideas
Dariela McLaggen
Dariela McLaggen
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Meyers Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:46 pm

In the Diagon Alley case Stephen's mother owns a clothes shop there (not claimed since I NPC her) so he would be there for that reason. I could see him go look around if he had nothing to do there. And I do believe he would know the place nicely enough so I could definitely see that happening. Stephen is a hard stone to talk to at times but he'll help anyone if he is asked to. About the difference of ages there is no problem at all. Friends are friends no matter how many years there may be between them.
Stephen Meyers
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Dariela McLaggen Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:57 pm

Charlotte is the person who talk a lot so she will probably make him talk as well.
I can probably start thread tomorrow if you want me to start it
Dariela McLaggen
Dariela McLaggen
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Meyers Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:12 pm

Nice! Then he mostly will keep up. He just need a bit of encouragement sometimes.

But that is fine. Unless you'd like me to but I can't promise I'll have it set any sooner actually. Both options are totally fine for me.
Stephen Meyers
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dariela McLaggen Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:15 pm

Then whoever start it first will send pm to other?
Dariela McLaggen
Dariela McLaggen
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Meyers Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:24 pm

Good thinking. I'll let you know if I do.
Stephen Meyers
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top