Snakes in the grass get a bad rep. It's not their fault they don't have legs
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Snakes in the grass get a bad rep.  It's not their fault they don't have legs Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Snakes in the grass get a bad rep. It's not their fault they don't have legs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snakes in the grass get a bad rep.  It's not their fault they don't have legs Empty Snakes in the grass get a bad rep. It's not their fault they don't have legs

Post by Scorpius Malfoy Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:52 am

So yeah, this is our newest incarnation of Scorpius.

He's probably a bit of a different spin on the character than what some of you might expect. You can go check out his app here.

I think he has some friends and connections already, but I don't know who they are or whether they'll still work since I revised his history.

I'm also totally really keen for new stuff, especially plotting with Ministry folks, or if any of the students want to do some work experience with him. That would be fun.

So tell me what you think and I'm sure we can work something out.

Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Snakes in the grass get a bad rep.  It's not their fault they don't have legs Empty Re: Snakes in the grass get a bad rep. It's not their fault they don't have legs

Post by Caleb Flint Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:18 pm

So, he's Jack's age. I'm not sure what this reincarnation's relationship to Albus was, because Jack's last interaction with Scorpius was re: Albus. But they have Quidditch in common and think they might actually get on.

He and Dom might be interesting, esp. as Dom is currently Rose's roommate.

He and Sloane are also the same age.

And then pureblood bro bonding can always be found in Caleb. I think Caleb is concerned his pureblood pals aren't as committed to passing along pureblood genes as they should be, so that might provide a source of irritation for Scorp.
Caleb Flint
Caleb Flint
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

View previous topic View next topic Back to top