Leonardo is Monica's Fault.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Leonardo is Monica's Fault. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Leonardo is Monica's Fault.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leonardo is Monica's Fault. Empty Leonardo is Monica's Fault.

Post by Leonardo Ardiccioni Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:17 pm

So Monica kind of got me into making an italian character and I wanted to make a student so this is Monica's fault.

How Many Characters You Want: 3-6
What characters you want: 6th years and up preferably but ill accept anything we'll work it out.
Level of RP: 1-4
What you want to RP about: Anything
Also if you have adults who need threads I have Joshua Alden.
Leonardo Ardiccioni
Leonardo Ardiccioni

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Leonardo is Monica's Fault. Empty Re: Leonardo is Monica's Fault.

Post by Hazel Parker Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:11 am

OIf you want six years and up then I can offer to you only seventh years. Since I have no sixth years.

I have three seventh years:

Clara Cadwallader - she is in Gryffindor house. She is very nice and friendly. She can be trusted and is loyal to her friends. She can be even polite. You can be her friend no matter what.

Emily Night - slytherin girl. Not the nicest person who you could met. She is quite rude and mean most of times. She doesn't trust people easily. She is quite dumb girl.

Mason T. Cuffe - he is in slytherin house too. He is not very nice boy either. Even ruder and meaner than Emily most of times. Doesn't like muggleborns and halfbloods very much. He is actually quite smart but he hides it from people most of times. HE also trustes so far only one person and it's his younger sister, you can know it and you may not. It's his weak point, his sister.
Hazel Parker

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum