Family of sorts - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Family of sorts - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Family of sorts

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Family of sorts - Page 4 Empty Re: Family of sorts

Post by Beatris Greyback Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:07 pm

"Silly boy" she smiled now when she was finally better. Who would say, he actually helped her. She stood up and realized that pain was already tolerable, so by the end of the day it would probably completely disappear.
"I am Beatris Greyback, it was really nice to meet you" she smiled once again waiting to see his reaction when he hears her surname. Being a Greyback bring some privileges with it, but also a label, and it was the bad one.

"Just for the sake of your mental health, you didn't bit me. My father did. And it was only because I asked him to do that." She smiled cheerfully like the child while she was speaking about her father, with the voice full of pure pride.
"I asked you for help and lied that you bit me only because I escaped, you know, daddy lost control and he was close to killing me so I escaped and, how lucky I am to apparate myself directly to you.

She took her bag and hug him, that was how she was happy.
"Now I will leave you alone. Thank you for help sunshine. See you during the full moon" she kissed his cheek and apparated herself.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top