Family of sorts - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Family of sorts - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Family of sorts

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Family of sorts - Page 3 Empty Re: Family of sorts

Post by Beatris Greyback Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:40 pm

If she wasn't in this bloody pain which threat to kill her, Beatris would probably find his behavior very amusing.
He was probably so freaking out and for a couple of seconds, she tried to think about that.
Yes, if she tries to focus on something else, maybe the pain will just disappear.
The only logical explanation is that he is a werewolf. And one of those pathetic good werewolves who are actually careful because they don't want to hurt anyone. He only confirmed her suspicions when she described the wolf she saw earlier. Beatris could swear all color suddenly left his face.

He said her to keep quiet and she frowned. No one will tell Beatris Greyback what to do. She only listens to orders from the leader of Death Eaters, the man who saved her, she owns him everything, and she doesn't own anything to this man.
But still, she kept quiet when he apparated them somewhere.
It was just a house, on the first look and the couldn't help but roll her eyes. Great, she trusted some stupid man and now she will die here.

She followed him to one strangely room and sat like a good girl. How ironical.
He went to find something, probably some stupid things he think could help her, but she was curious about him so she broke silence.
"So, what is your name?" she asked and looked at him once again. He seemed like he is actually trying to keep his look away from her and she frowned.
"Why you are avoiding to look at me?" Reallly, dude, she is not ugly or something like that, she is aware of her good look.

"So, your friend, is she or he here?" she asked again, determined to keep talking so maybe he will start talk as well. She can be really annoying and persistent.
She stoped only when she felt pain again, it's like that injury want to remind her that she is dying. She was about to start screaming, but bit her lips and kept quiet, yet, she couldn't stop tears that appeared in her eyes again and start falling down her face.

Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel J. Short III Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:34 am

She was talking, asking questions he really didn't want to answer until he had properly gauged just how responsible he was for her injuries. At this point, it might have been better to just leave her to bleed out, but if he had bitten her, there was going to be DNA that linked him to her, and then the charges jumped up to murder. So that was out.

Wait, had he just rationalized leaving someone for dead?

He shook this from his head and growled, "Stop talking, it'll make the wound worse." Yeah, probably not, but he figured she wouldn't question him just in case he wasn't lying.

He turned and approached her, kneeling in front of the bed. "I need to get a clear look at that..." he said as he took out his wand, using it to carefully cut away the rest of the material so he could see the bite. He winced but used the first potion, something to disinfect it, and then passed his wand over the wound, bringing the biggest of the gashes inwards, the skin knitting together. "One second."

Not a minute later, he returned with a bowl and washcloth, pouring the dittany into the bowl and dipping the washcloth into it. "Here. This'll get the rest," he informed her, sliding the bowl towards her so she could do it herself.

He cleared his throat. "And, um, no. This isn't my friend's house. But the woman who lives here won't mind us using it."
Gabriel J. Short III
Gabriel J. Short III
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:22 pm

Did he really try to deceive her? In the case that isn't pathetic, it would definitely be hilarious. And probably it is because it took only half of second for Beatris to start laughing despite the pain she felt because of bite.

"Are you kidding me the man without the name? Maybe I look young and naive, but don't let that fool you, darling, I'm quite smart. And I am definitely smart enough to know that talking won't make the wound worse. Really, if you wanted me to stop talking you should ask. It's not like I would listen but still. It's better than lying, and you are such a terrible liar." She smiled again before she felt terrible pain after he poured something on her wound. It hurts as hell.

"Go to the hell, you could warn be before you obviously tried to ignite my wound!" she screamed and lied on the floor. Beatris didn't felt strong enough to keep sitting. Cold sweat beaded her face and she was seriously thinking about the idea to finally ask him to just kill her. They are in the house, if he is smart enough, no one would know what he did, and she would be greatfull to him, even in the hell. Because, to be honest, heaven is not the place she will see after death.

She grabbed the washcloth from him and put it on her leg. It barely made difference but she somehow decided to trust him about this.
"What, so we broke into the house or what? You are really big mystery man without the name" now she was almost whispering but she decided she won't stop talking. While she talks, she would now she isn't dead.

Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel J. Short III Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:43 pm

She could gripe all she wanted. She could b!tch and moan but he wasn't going to just offer up any and all information because she decided she was the Almighty here. Last he checked, she was dependant on him, and shouldn't have been making any sort of demands.

But he knew, better than most perhaps, the obligation that followed when a werewolf turned someone. He had never wanted to repeat a mistake, and had been very lucky to have learned the identity of his last mistake, and had a close bond with her already. But he really didn't need another stranger flitting into his life, making everything complicated.

He was just as tied to her as she was to him, unfortunately.

"I could have just let you bleed out if you prefer," he growled back. He nodded at the washcloth. "That's dittany. It'll heal the rest of it. You may want to check in to St Mungo's in a week to make sure there's not an infection or something."

He backed up and fell into a chair with a sigh, rubbing a hand over his face. "I didn't break in. I have a special key that gets me in past the wards- look, it doesn't matter. We just need to get you healed up. Where am I taking you after this? You have friends that can take care of you?"
Gabriel J. Short III
Gabriel J. Short III
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:09 pm

Beatris Sophie Greyback was really upset. This man was so annoying, and when Beatris say that, it means something because annoy was her second name.
But she decided to behave nicely because, even if she hated that, the fact was that she needs him.
At least now, because to be honest with herself, she was aware that she was too weak to apparate herself back to her father. And she definitely won't say him to apparate her there, he would probably escape at the moment when she said that she was Greyback child.

"You won't do that" she smiled sarcastically and looked at him haughtily.
"Even if you didn't say me your name, I had a chance to get to know you in last two hours. Or it was more? I'm not sure because, you know, you bit me so I feel like this pain is bothering me for a really long time, days, not hours" she paused for a second just to be sure that he was listening.
"You are one of those nice boys who are gentlemen, you won't let the innocent girl die because of you. Because you are the reason why this is happening to me. If there wasn't you, now I'll be at my home, drinking wine and enjoy while watching the good movie. So stop acting like a bad boy, I know better than that" finally she decided to ignore him, he was so boring.

"I'll be fine. Soon I'll be able to apparate myself back to my home" word friend almost made her laughing. She has no friends. She doesn't trust anyone enough for friendship.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel J. Short III Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:21 pm

She was really making that presumption.

Gabby had been having a hard couple of years. He lost his best friend, and the time he had with him had been incredibly limited by a woman who now treated Gabby like her personal on-call nanny. Furthermore, Trixie had disappeared from his life just when he began to recognize the importance she had in his life. His father was getting more aggressive, his mother was getting sicker.

And this woman was not only threatening to shake up the last bit of stability in his life, but she was making assumptions about him.

"Listen here, princess," he said, stepping away from the wall as his face went stoney. "You don't know a goddamn thing about me. Making sure you didn't die out there had a lot less to do with me wanting to keep you all safe and happy and a lot more to do with me not wanting to deal with the Ministry. Let's get this straight - I'm not a gentleman and I sure as hell don't care what you would have been doing. All I care about now is what you're going to do next."

He paused. "Are you telling the Ministry you were turned?"
Gabriel J. Short III
Gabriel J. Short III
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:38 pm

Mister "Puppy without the name" looked really upset and Beatris wasn't sure what she actually said to upset him.
It's not like she felt sorry because of that, it wasn't her fault that he could get angry that easy. She just wanted to know what made him upset because she wanted to do more. Anger was good. Especially when you know how to manipulate with it.

"Princess?" She looked at him in disbelief and despite the pain that was treating to kill her, she started laughing. Actually she could feel tears leaving her eyes, that was how much this was funny to her.
No one ever called her princess. Did she realy acted like that?
Sure, Lorcan spoiled her but yet, she was far away from good, innocent princess.

"C'mon puppy, you know you would never let me die because of you. And it's not just about the Ministry" she shrugged and looked at him one again with smug face expression.

"You are asking if I'm going to tell that I am the werewolf now? I don't know, what you think about that Puppy?" She looked at him without tryingto hide amusement.

"I mean, I know that telling woudl be right decision, but on the other side, you would have a lot of problems because of that." She said trying to look innocently.

Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel J. Short III Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:22 pm

Her wound had healed and now Gabby fully questioned whether or not he should have just left her for dead. He would have less of a headache right now, certainly. He wouldn’t have to play this bullshit powerplay game – which made no sense considering the fact that she was currently completely dependent on him. He had attacked her and given her absolutely no reason to think he cared at all for her well-being and yet she insisted on it. Was she trying to Jedi mind trick him?

It wasn’t working.

He yanked the rag away from her, which would certainly bring back some of the pain of the wound, even if she were healed up now. He knew there would be a stabbing sensation, a deep thudding ache. His face was full of venom as he loomed over her. “You’re healed now. So get the f*ck out and if I hear you’ve told a soul who turned you, I’ll make sure to finish the job.”
Gabriel J. Short III
Gabriel J. Short III
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:20 pm

He moved from her leg that thing which was helping her and Beatris yelled once again.
"You son of a b!tch! How dare you?!" She looked at him with the face full of hate, before she finally stood up.
She looked at him and started laughing as if she was insane.
Well, well, who would say? The man dared to treat to famous Beatris Sophie Greyback, probably the most insane Death Eater after great Bellatrix Lestrange, even if insanity wasn't the only thing that described Beatris, second are spontaneous and childish behavior.

"How you dear to treat me?" She came closer to him once she realized the pain was tolerable.
"You really doesn't know who am I?" She asked shocked and confused for the first time.
Even as 20 years old, she was the usual guest in that freaking newspapers, with her alias of course, but still, she was there.

"But that is the only reason why I won't kill you know. But I can't say the same for my daddy. You know, he may be upset if you kill his beloved child" she said smiling all the time. This game was fun. And she decided to see how much she can annoy him before he actually tries anything.

Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel J. Short III Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:19 am

"I don't know who you are, beyond an annoyance, and I don't know if you've noticed but I don't care who you are," he said, shoving his finger towards her, rage and incredulity mixing on his face. This... person... all but demanded his help. And then mocked him. She placed him in this position of power, this position in which he was responsible for her, and then tried to flip it.

"Listen here, honey, you don't have any leverage," he said, his voice a quiet growl as he dropped his arms. He sucked in his cheeks. Gabby was not a large man, but his mild mannered appearance was distorted with rage, brandishing a fearful look. "I dare you. I dare you to follow up on your threats. But until then-" and his wand was out, pointed at her, "-I suggest you get out of this house, or I'll take more than a bite out of you."
Gabriel J. Short III
Gabriel J. Short III
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top