Austin and Danny's pad - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Austin and Danny's pad - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Austin and Danny's pad

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Austin and Danny's pad - Page 4 Empty Re: Austin and Danny's pad

Post by Austin Sinclair Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:50 pm

Austin looked at her “ okay compromise, I buy the house and together we'll furnish it?” He suggested “ but..the nursery, I'd like it to be my surprise.” He added then quickly added “You can get the clothes and other finishing touches, if you want” He smiled knowing he couldn't wait to hold their child and he would love it until the day he had to hand him or her over to some one they loved and they began their life.

He reached over the table and took her hand in his “ I'll be there at every class and anything else you need me for.” He told her “ That I promise, but we really should get the wedding out of the way and the moving to the new house first, before bean comes along.” He smirked at her “ we can go once we've eaten, I'd like to see our options as soon as possible as well I have a game in two weeks and I really want to know your both safe and settled before then” he smiled again as he had all day since she'd told him. It felt to him like his whole world was coming together.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:29 pm

She bit her lip a bit nervous at the idea of not getting to decorate the nursery. She did not like the thought of that, but she trusted Austin. She eventually sighed and gave in to his request "Alright, but please do remember we do not know the gender of the baby. So no gender stereotypes allowed in the nursery." She said in her new momma voice and tone that she was practicing for when Bean came along. She smiled when he said they could go as soon as they ate. She quickly finished her food before looking up at him "You ready?"
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:52 pm

Austin laughed and nodded “ I know, no pink or blue, yellow would work or green?” He said chuckling at the last one he knew was a joke knowing yellow would be a better option. He smiled hearing her tome change to a true momma tone only helping him to love her more. “ I know you will be the best momma there is” He told her and kissed her again as he took her hand in his.

“Now I am ready.” He chuckled patting his tummy as he grabbed his jacket and slung it over his shoulder. Walking to the door he picked up his keys then looked at her again “Oh, I just thought do you think apperating will be all right, I mean for bean?”He asked running his hands threw his hair as he glanced down at her still flat tummy. “ I don't want to do anything that would hurt Bean..” then his eyes went wide “You don't think Bean feels it when we..” He paused as his cheeks turned a bright red. “ Gods I hope not, and how big will your....” He was now slightly over thinking things as was his usual habit. “ okay, sorry I'm stopping there.” He looked at her.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:38 pm

Tessa frowned when he said green "No. I was a Gryffindor. I will not punish my child by putting her or him into a Slytherin room." She said with a serious tone even though she was mostly teasing. She thought for a moment when he asked if apparation would hurt bean "I dont think it will. Not this early. But I will ask the ministry to lend us a car for when it becomes unsafe." She laughed at his next question about if bean could feel it when they did stuff "No they cant. Its still too tiny to feel anything." When he stopped mid question she glared a tiny bit "Smart boy." She knew he was gonna ask how big she was going to get and she didnt want to think about it
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:48 pm

Austin chuckled and nodded “Okay, no Slytherin green, and I was a Griffindor too.” He told her smiling now wondering which one their child will take after. He bite his lip and nodded as she called him a smart boy. “ yeah, I know when to stop talking” He chuckled “ okay we should go, or all the good places will be gone.” He reached out his hand and pulled her closer to him “ this is the part of Apparating I like.” He told her holding her close to him as he lend closer to her and kissed her deeply at the same time Apparated them both to an alley he knew of.

Breaking the kiss he smiled down at her then brushed some hair off her face. “ Okay there's an estate agents around the corner we can start at.” He said sliding his left hand down her shoulder and arm to take her hand in his, his other he slid into his pocket as he always did when he walked any place.

“There's a tattoo place not far from here too, thought I might go and check it out, might even get one.” he said with a slight smirk to her hoping she'd know it would be for her and to show the world next time he played he was no longer available.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:59 am

Tessa smiled widely as she looked up at him "I know you were a gryffindor silly. Besides, your bravery and honor is very prominent in your attitude." She said babbling a bit before blushing. She hugged him tight when he pulled her close and kissed him as they apparated, "I like that too." She followed him as they walked towards the real estate agents office. She raised an eyebrow when he mentioned getting another one "Youre crazy, love. We only just got tattoos. Mine still hurts." She said laughing as she held his hand and they walked "I hope we can find a place of our own."
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:00 am

Austin let out a laugh and nodded “Okay, besides I can save it for when beans born and have his or her name tattooed next to yours over my heart.” He said softly as they walked together towards the estate agents. Opening the door with a soft tinkle of the bell a rather enthusiastic woman walked over to them.

“Good day, I'm Donna, welcome to our estate agents how can I help?” she said as Austin chuckled at her enthusiasm.

“Well we're here to look at houses.” he told her his eye catching a cottage up for sale behind her “ what about that one?” he asked moving to show Tessa the photo attached to it. A small white fence surrounded it and it had a low thatched roof to him it was perfect but he wanted Tessa to like it as well.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:18 pm

Tessa smiled as he talked about his plan for his next tattoo "That sounds great baby." SHe said. She loved just how in love he was with her, it made her know that she was never going to lose him. She smiled softly at him and kissed him. She giggled softly as the real estate agents eagerness and held Austins hand. She looked around at a few of the houses that were up for sale before hearing Austins voice. She walked over to look at the one he was looking at "Its nice." She said before pointing to the one she liked "I like this one."
Home:
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:01 am

Austin looked at the house and smiled it had actually been his second choice. “ I like it too, not to big and its kinda pretty too” he smiled and looked at Tessa as he kissed her gently “like you.” he looked at the woman who smiled.

“Of course I'll get the paper work, will you be paying out right or do you want a mortgage?” she asked Austin sighed and looked at the woman.

“Out right, bout time I used my saving for something other than lining a vault wall.” he said and chuckled “Besides its security for our son or daughter's future, right.” He let his thumb brush back and forth over the back of Tessa's hand as he held it gently in his own.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:24 pm

Tessa smiled when Austin said he liked the house too. THat meant they were probably going to get that one. She blushed a bit when he called her pretty and leaned into his embrace "I love  you so much." SHe said smiling up at him. She smiled even more when the woman began to talk about paper work. She nodded in agreement with Austin "Out right." She said eagerly. She couldnt wait to move into their own home. She blushed a bit more when he mentioned their child "I cant wait for our baby to be here. I wanna hold our little bean" she said smiling
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top