Austin and Danny's pad
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Austin and Danny's pad Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Austin and Danny's pad

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Austin and Danny's pad Empty Austin and Danny's pad

Post by Austin Sinclair Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:13 pm

Austin rolled over in his double bed the sheet shifting down to his waist exposing a rather fresh tattoo against his tanned skin. He'd had a rather late night with Tessa and had rolled in after he had thought Austin was sleeping, after dropping all his clothes to the floor he had crashed on his bed, now the warm sun woke him reminding him he had a day to spend with Danny and he after rubbing his eyes clear of sleep smiled remembering the night he'd had with the love of his life Tessa.

"ah Tessa." He said softly one arm now behind his head as he could not take the grin off his face and a reluctance to leave the warmth of his bed. But he did , he showered and headed to the kitchen in just his jeans his torso well defined, and the smile now a grin as he started to make breakfast hoping the food would stir his brother. "HEY BRO BREAKFAST!!" He called out as he lent on the cupboards a cup of fresh made coffee sat in his hands as he waited
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Austin and Danny's pad Empty Re: Austin and Danny's pad

Post by Danny Sinclair Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:28 pm

Danny groaned at the sound of his brothers voice. He hadnt slept well and didnt want to get out of bed. But he eventually did after the third call for breakfast. He groaned and stumbled to the kitchen and rubbed his tired eyes "hey when did you finally get in? Another night with professor Di Angelo?" he asked before digging into a plate of food and grabbing a cup of orange juice. He looked at auston and awaited an answer to his question. He still found it weird his professor and his brother dating. But professor di angelo was really nice. He liked her enough
Danny Sinclair
Danny Sinclair
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:37 am

Austin laughed softly with a grin as he sipped his coffee "about three I think and oh yeah" He said with a deep sigh and a light blush to his cheeks. "She's magnificent, sexy " He trailed off as he placed a plate of food in front of Danny and sat down to eat his own.

"More to the point, what time did you crash?" He asked "you look like you've been dragged threw a hedge backwards." He noted with a slight chuckle. Nothing could spoil his day, if this was love he didn't want it to end. He sat back in his chair coffee cup nestled in his hand, she stinging of his left shoulder almost forgotten about under his dark tee, just the corner of the cover poked out.

(Austins tattoo: )
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sinclair Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:42 pm

Danny wrinkled his nose in disgust and then chuckled, "I didn't need to hear that man. I am about to see her in a few hours." He smiled and finished eating before noticing the ink on his brothers shoulder, "Yo, when did you get a tattoo? Did you get a tattoo for Professor Di Angelo?" As soon as he mentioned the name there was a knock at the door and his professors voice flowed through their home, "Austin? I'm here for our breakfast date?" Tessa was wearing a dress that showed part of her matching tattoo with Austin and she smiled and kissed her boyfriends cheek before smiling at Danny
Danny Sinclair
Danny Sinclair
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Wed May 04, 2016 5:21 pm

He chuckled again as Danny spoke of seeing his professor "oh but you'll see her sooner than that, shes coming here" he said smiling still as he heard the knock on the door. Turning as he placed down his coffee cup he nodded " yes to both" he said walking over and opening the door. Opening it he "and there's the wonder and beauty that makes my day" He said softly to her. Leaning down he gently placed a kiss on her lips before leading her into the apartment and the kitchen.

"I'll start, Danny will you get Tessa a drink." He said pulling out a chair for her he ran his hand gently over the tattoo just lightly so not to make it hurt her then he kissed her shoulder knowing his brother would think he was being sappy and well he was , he loved her that much.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Wed May 11, 2016 7:53 am

Danny was shocked at his brothers answer. He never knew austin to fall for a girl that hard and that fast. As tessa entered the house she smiled as she saw austin and kissed him back softly "i missed you" she had just seen him a few short hours ago. But still. Those hours were lonesome and agonizing. She smiled as he kissed her shoulder and giggled "austin i can very well get my own drink." but danny was already in the fridge getting milk for tea and pouring tessa a cup. She accepted it gratefully and smiled "thank you very much daniel." she sipped it and nuzzled into austin
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Sat May 21, 2016 9:40 pm

Austin smiled as he watched Daniel gave Tessa her tea "yeah but hes being a gentleman for once " Austin gave a playful jib to his brother as he resumed cooking . Once down he sat and ate his still smiling as he could not take his eyes off Tessa. " so whats the plan today?" he asked glancing to Daniel as he spoke. " no school?"

He sat back in his chair his arms one behind Tessa's shoulders resting on the back of her chair the other resting behind his head as he waited. " oh!" he said suddenly and stood up diving to his jacket that hung by the front door he took out two tickets. "Here, for my next gig and I cleared it for you to come little bro." He said grinning " been told a famous talent scout might be in the crowd" he sat back down his arm resting once more behind Tessa as if he'd done it a thousand times before.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Sun May 22, 2016 1:42 am

Tessa smiled and sipped the tea in her hands. She locked eyes with Austin and images of the night before flashed into her mind. Her in own warm embrace. The two of them asleep in the same bed. And many other not so innocent moments. She jumped a bit as he jumped out of his chair and chuckled, "Thats wonderful love. I cant wait to see you play." She had never been to one of Austins games before and she couldnt wait to be the supportive girlfriend to a professional Quidditch player. She nuzzled into him and smiled as she kissed his neck a bit more than she should have
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Mon May 23, 2016 12:55 am

oh how he loved this woman next to him the smell of her perfume made him smile. the touch of her lips on his neck made his cheeks flush and the blood rush to some where other than his brain. "Hun if you keep that up, I'll have to show you my bed room and we might scar a young mind." he whispered softly to her then kissed and gently gave a soft nip to just behind her left ear.

With a soft cough he pulled himself back to reality and nodded " yeah were playing the Montrose Magpies this time, tough team I'm told, send several of their last opponents to the hospital. " he didn't want to worry her in any way. " I will be fine though, I got my lady luck" he grind at Tessa as he with out even glancing at his brother kissed her , not a quick kiss but a deep meaning filled one " after I have a surprise, so don't make any plans..okay?" He said told her.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Tue May 24, 2016 6:10 am

She smiled and nuzzled into him holding his hand under the table. She blushed at his words then smirked "well i wouldnt mind that. Im sure danny can entertain himself" she said giggling. Danny just sat there messing with his food pretending not to listen..tessa let a soft moan escape her throat as he nipped behind her ear. "Austin...." when he told her about his opposing team her face went white. "I... I know youll be ok my love. I just worry" she smiled when he mentioned a surprise and her face lit up like a kid on christmas day "oh really!?" she said bouncing excitedly in her chair
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top