Now I'm hoping I'll be torn open - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Now I'm hoping I'll be torn open - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Now I'm hoping I'll be torn open

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Now I'm hoping I'll be torn open - Page 2 Empty Re: Now I'm hoping I'll be torn open

Post by Solstice Cane Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:20 am

"Hadn't thought of that," she said, when he mentioned the differences between how men and women were perceived. "You're right, of course. I probably had more exposure to that from a veela perspective. I remember my grandmother telling me that I'd never have to work hard to get a man. She said since I was veela, all I'd ever need to do was learn to dance. 'Just give him a little shimmy,' she'd say." Solstice shook her head. "I'm not a very good veela, in that case. I just don't need to do that to be happy. Not my style, I guess."

"I love Hogsmeade," she brightened when he asked. "I did try to learn to like London, but I don't like big cities. I like it here. I like the people, and I love having all the woods around here. The view of the castle is great from here. Haven't been there for a long time, but then, Hogwarts is one of those great unchangeable places, I think.

"What about you? What brings you to Hogsmeade?" she asked.
Solstice Cane
Solstice Cane
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 36
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity, Speaking to Birds

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top