Hoping for an angel.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hoping for an angel. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hoping for an angel.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hoping for an angel. Empty Hoping for an angel.

Post by Kane Orktas Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Kane quietly snuck up, he loved getting to watch the view, he saw people buzz left and right, all getting to certain places and from here they all looked like minor ants, he liked that, not feeling wimpy or like that, then heard a noise and hid behind a nearly all covered wall near the stairs.
Kane Orktas
Kane Orktas
Second Year Gryffindor
Second Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Hoping for an angel. Empty Re: Hoping for an angel.

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:52 am

Roxi always randomly explored the castle, because her father had described to her every inch of it. He didn't mind what she did with the information (though if he knew what she did with those abandoned classrooms, she would have been murdered a long time ago.) So when she had a bit of a whimsical mood in her, she would simply take to the halls.

She had already goaded a few biscuits out of the house elves down in the kitchens, and now she wandered upwards. The astronomy tower always had really nice air. She ate her biscuits and sang as she got closer to her destination. "Walking to the Astronomy tower! Gonna look at the sky. Oh yeah! Uh huh!" The rhythm was bad, she was out of tune, you couldn't hear what she was saying because she had a mouth full of biscuits...

It was a good thing she was pretty, because she had little going for her in that moment.
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Orktas Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:48 am

Kane started to walk down the stairs when he suddenly tripped on a telescope, making a rattling noise that could get a lot of attention, he suddenly started sneak-running to a different spot...
Kane Orktas
Kane Orktas
Second Year Gryffindor
Second Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:57 am

Roxanne was perfectly at ease, thinking that she was alone. It would not be the first time she had thought she was alone in the Astronomy tower and had actually had someone close at hand. But when she heard the metallic clang, she did not jump to assumption that it was a human. She wheeled around, looking, and heard the rushing of someone sneaking to cover.

Roxi was brave, yes, but she was foolish. She cleared her throat. "Any monsters that are in here... I'm pretty skinny, and I eat really unhealthy. I'll probably give you stomach cramps, or heartburn!"
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Orktas Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:08 am

A quiet yet distinguishable chuckle was heard, "You think that a monster would be here at this hour?" Kane slowly emerged from the hiding spot, "Sorry for frightening you but that's the thing you would say to a monster?"
Kane Orktas
Kane Orktas
Second Year Gryffindor
Second Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:34 am

Roxi turned and saw what she was fairly sure was a midget step out from the shadows. It spoke to her, and though she was aware this was probably just a first year, she liked to make her little jokes. She lept into the air, as though startled with fright, and yelped, "AH! It's a goblin! EW!" She did not smile, but let him think she had actually been convinced he was a goblin.

'Oh. You're a little boy. And yes, I would think they would be up. This is prime monster stalking hour, didn't you know?" She shook her head as though he were daft. "It's okay. I'll be fine soon. And yes, that is. I wouldn't want to waste his time, now would I?"
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Orktas Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:32 pm

Kane laughed, "True, that's really true but I think that I would naturally just hear it, then pull out my wand, casting whatever spells I know at it," he rolled his eyes knowingly, "It's just most of them are simple cleaning spells and so I would be washing a creature with magical soap or something, at least he would be clean when he attacked." He laughed a bit more, "Oh, I am kane by the way... Had no clue it's this time, thought it was a couple of hours before but then again they don't have a time of when they leave the area...."
Kane Orktas
Kane Orktas
Second Year Gryffindor
Second Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Roxi's brow furrowed when he began to laugh, shocked to find he as laughing at her. "Yes, but 'alohamora' won't protect you from a monster anyway." Dumb ol' goblin, pretending like he knew any spells at all. He continued on to make a similiar joke and Roxi rolled her eyes- as a fifth year, she was bound to be irritated by first years. Even if they were sort of funny.

"I'm Roxi," she said in a bored way, leaning against the stone wall and raising her thin hand to take in the sight of her painted nails. They had been painted crimson and gold in anticipation for Quidditch season. At his words she shook her head. "Duuuh! Don't you know anything about monsters! You'd better watch yourself or you're going to find yourself all gobbled up by a starving monster, you know." She nodded knowingly, considering herself the leading expert in the field.
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Orktas Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:05 am

"Oh, yes yes," you could tell he was being extremely sarcastic, "And for all you know I could be the prime minister's wife!" he laughed, it was partially funny to him, he didn't care a bit of what this girl thought. "I could too use alohamora, to throw him out the nearest window of course, don't you know a bit about magic?" he said, a sly grin on his face, "Tsk tsk tsk, naughty naughty." he said, pretending to write on a clipboard, "And let me guess hmm? you think that I should leave, eh?" he knew the answer but he felt a bit annoying at the moment.
Kane Orktas
Kane Orktas
Second Year Gryffindor
Second Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:10 am

This boy was going to get eaten by the boogey man as ignorant as he was, and Roxi was looking forward to that day. He thought he was so funny. "Oooooooooh, sarcasm! That's original!" Never mind the hypocrisy of saying that in a sarcastic tone. Roxi often forgave herself because she knew her intent was much more noble than this fools.

He continued on and she glared at him. "I hope the boogey man eats you, then poops you out, and then another monster eats that, and then you're stuff in an endless cycle of being eaten and then pooped out!" Yes, Roxi was a mature young woman, full of dignity and grace. Just not right now. "And that's right! You should leave!"
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top