The Angel in the Night
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Angel in the Night Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Angel in the Night

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Angel in the Night Empty The Angel in the Night

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:14 am

Godric was in the middle of the road in the middle of the night. This was not his idea of fun. His tight t-shirt hung to him due not only to it's cut, but the humidity in the air as well.

The day had started off beautifully, but as it wore on, had gotten muggier and muggier.

He still hadn't caught site of the boy he left behind. He hadn't had time to tell Zack goodbye even. The poor Hufflepuff probably thought he was dead or worse.

As he waited, he hoped that Zack wouldn't be to upset with him. He had taken a mission, and then afterward transferred back to Durmstrang so he could graduate ahead of his class. He had actually graduated with the highest score out of the upperclassman. He hoped that Zack at least would hear him out and understand.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

The Angel in the Night Empty Re: The Angel in the Night

Post by Cody Aarla Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:50 am

Zack walked down the lonely street of Hogsmeade While it was normal jammed full of people it was the middle of the night and not very many people would walk this town at night when death eaters were practically on their door step. Fortunately Zack felt his skills were good enough he could handle anything any death eater or really anyone could throw at him. Or at least he could hold them off long enough to aperate somewhere safe. When Godric had left he had changed a bit. Instead of seeing the world as always good he realized times where changing he even considered joining the death eaters. He turned a corner and found that someone very familiar was in front of him. "Godric?" he asked cautiously not sure if this was the same person he had fallen in love with.
Cody Aarla
Cody Aarla

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:00 am

Godric smiled impishly. Hey. He had been about to leave this place, and Zack for good. He thought that either fate would lead Zack to him, or would tear them apart for good.

How are you holding up with the Death Eaters in Hogwarts? He was worried about Zack. He had never been to much of a fighter. He had been optomistic to a degree Godric couldn't understand.

Godric stepped close to him. Hoping the boy wouldn't run away screaming for his life. Godric had lost almost every thing. His telekinesis, his flight, even his parsletounge. He didn't know how much more he could lose from his old life, and still be called Godric.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Aarla Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:14 am

"they are.. interesting but i'm learning more and more about them Professor Archer is a very good teacher i am learning many things about dark magic then i would have considered" he said giving him a sweet smile to show he was still the same person just different. "How are you, you disappeared i didn't know what to think i feared that you had been killed." he said sounding hurt that Godric hadn't even sent him a owl or anything.

He studied Godric something seemed different. Almost as if he had lost a great deal of his life. He then quickly glanced down at his robes they had the yellow badge of his school on it he hoped he was presentable one of his fears was that he wouldn't look good enough to impress people he glanced back up hoping Godric didn't notice.
Cody Aarla
Cody Aarla

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:33 am

You look beutiful. Don't worry. He said noticing Zack look over his cloths. The colors of his house suited him. Soft, warm, easy going.

I nearly did. I ran into a bit of trouble, and decided that frankly, I needed to graduate so I could use all the magic I want when ever I needed to. For my own saftey as well as that of the people I love. He said this looking straight into Zack's eyes. He hoped the boy got the point.

Godric still cared deeply for the boy. All ways would.

Godric showed his softer side, letting a single tear escape his eye. I've lost almost every thing. First Gift was killed. Then I lost my powers. All of them at once. I don't feel like I'm whole any more. Most people would be satisfied with the charms of even his querter veela blood, but Godric had loved his powers. He had been gifted with the ability to learn the secrets of snakes, to fly with the dragons, and to use his mind as most people would never think of. He hoped Zack didn't see him as less of a man for the loss of his gifts.

If you want me to leave you alone, tell me now. Otherwise, you'll never truly get rid of me. I'll tell you now, I might have flings on the side, but none that will ever lead to me loving them. Until then, I will wait. If you still want me. he was honest at least. If nothing else could be said about him, he was being honest with Zack.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Aarla Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:52 pm

"Thank you" he said softly showing his love for Godric in his eyes. He understood why Godric had left but was still a little hurt that it was so sudden and that there was no goodbye he listened to him and heard how he had lost his powers "I shan't think any the different of you powers or no, and i would never dream of letting you go, you are one of the first people to understand me and not judge me because of my preferences in life" he said trying not to let his worries or his memory's of life in the U.S. come back to him. He looked at the boy in front of him but something else ate at him why go to a different school? Why not stay and graduate with him? he pushed the thoughts aside "did i mention I'm happy your back ?" he asked walking forward and giving him a big hug hoping he wouldn't run away suddenly.

Cody Aarla
Cody Aarla

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:24 am

Godric smiled when Zack told him that he still loved him dissipate not having his powers. He remembered fully what the house of Hufflepuff was known for, innocence and purity. They were pure of heart. Zack showed that even now. Unlike Slytherins or Gryphondorks, or even Ravenclaw. All three others had there good points, but Hufflepuff was the only one that was truly pure of heart. Normally.

As Zack gave him a hug, Godric pulled him closer. He rested his hand on the other boy's small of his back, and his other hand caressed his cheek with the soft of his fingers.

I'm glad I am too, Mine Libe. He went to catch the other boy's lips with his own. Hoping he wasn't over stepping his boundaries, having just come back.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Aarla Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:02 am

Zack felt Godric's lips on his own he didn't try to move away instead he kissed back so happy that he had come back. Even happier that he had found someone who actually understood him. He could see in the back of his mind his past he went to a small magical school in Colorado he had met a boy who despite all of the rumors and what his friends had told him he was actually straight and it back fired completely which was part of the reason of him being in London now. Coming back to reality he found himself still kissing Godric the feelings of happiness came flooding back.
Cody Aarla
Cody Aarla

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:11 am

Godric felt the emotions as Zack kissed him back, the acceptance and the feeling accepted. Reluctently he broke the kiss. His eyes a paler blue then normal even in the moonlight.

You will never have to worry, even if I leave again, unless I die, I will allways come back to you Zack. His German accent was thick as he spoke. This was the boy he loved. He would never forget even a single detail of him. Set was curled around Godric's leg, but had started moving. He wound his way up to meet Zack at eye level. The snake then shocked Godric and actually bumped Zack's chin with his head. Demanding attention.

Godric let out a small light laugh at Set's antics. He want's you're attention for now. He didn't even think about what the snake wanted, he just knew. Then Godric realized just what time it was.

Zack, what are you doing out of the Castle this late at night? He hadn't realized before but it was well past eleven thirty at night. Surly the young man was going to get him self detention. Or worse, no more visits to Hogsmead. That would not satisfy Godric at all. This was the only way during most of the year for him to really get to see Zack.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Aarla Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:21 am

Zack looked at the snake for a moment remembering something he saw during a visit with a snake and a wizard chasing some gryphindor(spelling?) kid."Oh i was doing what anyone would do look for trouble...ever since the death eaters have entered i have actually been very interested in them i want to learn more about them maybe even join them, not that I would do any killing i would still love to become a healer but even death eaters need someone to mend them after battle" he said giving him a smile that said he was serious but that he was also hoping Godric wouldn't be to angered by the statement. "plus i needed to go to the alchemist shop for more herbs and roots and i cant go during the day so night is the best time" he added also being serious about this he had misjudged how much professor Doyle's class would actually use.
Cody Aarla
Cody Aarla

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top