Is he lost or has he been found? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Is he lost or has he been found? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Is he lost or has he been found?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is he lost or has he been found? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is he lost or has he been found?

Post by Benjamin Morgan Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:32 pm

Benjamin had never wanted to hex his ex more than he did at the moment. He wanted to get rid of her the quickest he could so he wouldn't have to put up with her. Hearing Hayley's response to everything he smiled and tried his hardest to not laugh. He looked at Hayley when she gave him a shy smile and couldn't help but trying not to laugh. When she grabbed his hand he knew that he was going to owe her big time.

"If you really want to see your son and not making face because of your sugar daddy. Talk to my lawyer, otherwise don't send me any owls and don't try to contact me. You stopped being his mother the day you walked out on him." He said his voice turning cold and harsh.

She gave him a glare and looked like she wanted to slap him before turning on her heel and walking away.

Benji took a deep breath to calm himself down and ran a hand down his face. "I'm sorry Hayley, she's the worst possible person to ever be around. I may be a Slytherin but I'm not that cruel." He said as he felt Jax playing with something on his pant leg. He turned and looked at his son who looked like he didn't hear anything that was said between them. He was playing with a ladybug that had landed on him and he was smiling the entire time.

Getting down on his haunches as Jax looked at him with a huge grin on his face. "Daddy look, a lady bug!" Jax said excitedly showing it to Benji. "It landed on your leg and I was trying to grab it but it kept walking really fast."

"Yeah it's a pretty one." Benji said to his son and knew he had to ask his son if he heard what was said. "Hey buddy did you hear anything when I was talking earlier?"

Jax gave him a confused look, "What do you mean daddy? I didn't hear you talking at all." He said as he cocked his head slightly to the side. "Daddy are you ok? You don't look very well."

He breathed a sigh that his son didn't hear anything that Lana had said. "Yeah buddy, I'm fine. Come on let's go get you something to eat." He stood then picked up his son holding him as he looked over at Hayley. "You okay?"
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Is he lost or has he been found? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is he lost or has he been found?

Post by Hayley Sierra Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:46 pm

When the woman finally left Hayley started laughing. She felt bad for doing so, but she couldn't help herself. "I think I'm really good in this. Maybe I should become an actress." She was gazing Lana while she was walking away, and turned to Benji when she lost her in the crowd. "But what was in your head when you married that. You don't have to answer, it's non of my business but damn... I can't believe that something like that can create something beautiful like this." her gaze fell on Jax. She was worried that he heard his parents but even if he did, judging by his happy face, he didn't care.

Luckily, he didn't. Hayley wondered what Benji told him about his mother. She remembered the day she asked Jenna about her father, she was nine years old. She was told he died before she was born, but years later Jenna told her the truth. Better late than never, they say. But Hayley was so angry with her mother, for letting her live in lie for years. But now, she realized it wasn't that simple telling your kid his mother left him.

"You might be a good seeker Jax. Have you ever played quidditch?" She supposed he didn't, giving the fact that Benjamin didn't like flying. She simply nodded when Benjamin asked her if she was okay. "I'm a bit hungry though."
Hayley Sierra

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:33 pm

He laughed when she said she should become an actress, "Yes I think you should." He said impressed that she did all of that on a dime. "In all honesty I have no idea what went through my head the day I married her. I may not have been thinking clearly the day I married her." He said honestly as he saw Lana disappear from view. He looked down at Jax with a smile and wondered the same thing that Hayley expressed. "I can't believe it either but he's the exact opposite of me and definitely the opposite of his mother. I think he'll be either a Hufflepuff or a Ravenclaw." He messed up his sons hair with affection and saw the smile Jax gave him.

Jax's face lit up at Hayley's words, "Daddy and me play all the time. He said when I get older I can do it on a broom. For now we play it on the ground, daddy is a keeper which is fun when I can get it in. He makes a sad face that makes me laugh." Jax said then looked at Benji who's face was red in embarrassment.

"Alright let's go get something from Eli's to eat." He said with a smile as Jax continued to play with the ladybug who would fly away then he catch it before it disappeared. He shook his head laughing knowing that Hayley might be right, he would be a good seeker one day.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top