Let's get lost.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let's get lost. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let's get lost.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let's get lost. Empty Let's get lost.

Post by Cassie D. Evans Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Let's get lost. Tumblr_lp00wjH4mw1qe2qpbo1_500

Cassie was falling apart and she really needed to stay away from all drama in her house. But she was still out of Hogwarts and she hasn't been able to use magic. Cassie was strong girl, so she didn't want to give up. She got through past days and she will find way to survive one more. She was still in her bed when she realized what was she going to do that day. Her mother has always loved beach, so, when they moved from Paris she bought the house near beach.
Perfect Cassie said to herself and thought where her mom could be. Kitchen... No, it's too late.. Shopping.. Nah, it's Wednesday... She's probably with him Cassie figured out where's her mother and left her bed. She took her swimsuit and decided to skip breakfast. Or just skip her all house. She didn't want to see her mother or him.

When she was at the beach, it was 1 pm. The sun raised on the top of the sky and there were no clouds. Weather was perfect and everyone was having so much fun. No one cared about anything. School was over, and no one could imagine there was that one girl who desperately wanted, atcually, needed school. The beach was full of hot boys and girls who were having so much fun, that Cassie for a second wanted someone to be with her. She smiled to herself, thinking about how is this sun dangerous for her health. She left her stuff under the palm and just laid down, with her iPod on.
Cassie D. Evans
Cassie D. Evans

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Let's get lost. Empty Re: Let's get lost.

Post by Severus Efron Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:37 pm

It was one of the hottest days of the year. Severus was quite bored at home and he didn't knew what he could do. He was playing some games on his Xbox but for a while he got tired of it. He went to the house gym to practice some basketball but he got tired of it, too. He went to take a shower and after that he watched some TV. No one was at home, he was home alone. He could do what ever he wishes of. While walking around the house, he looked throught the window and he saw a bunch of people on the beach. He was lucky that his mom bought a house so close to the beach. He put on a swim suit, took his towel and went to the beach that was in front of his house.

The sun was pretty strong so he looked for a place in the shade. There he left his towel and he went to swim. The sea was pretty warm and he was enjoying it. Lot of people were swimming, too, but there was no one that he knew. Since he wasn't at Hogwarts he wasn't allowed to do magic, so that was the biggest reason why was he bored. When he got back to the beach, he noticed a girl lying on the sun. Her face was so familiar to him. He approached to her. He was right. She was one of the Hogwarts students. It was Cassie, she's in Ravenclaw house and he has a big crush on her, but she doesn't know that. "It's really nice to see someone from school. Someone like me", he said to her. She took off her headphones and gently smiled to him.
Severus Efron
Severus Efron

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie D. Evans Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Cassie was just enjoying in the view and in fresh summer air when someone actually called her. She raised her eyebrows when she saw that boy who was talking to her. That was Severus, one year older Slytherin. And one of the most popular boys in the school. He was that type of boy who always gets what he wants. Cassie ironically smiled at him, wondering why the hell is he talking to her.

'Hey. Umm, yeah, nice to know that I'm not the only one from the Wizard World who goes to beach' she said and tried to smile. But she was so exhausted and tired of drama that her smile probably looked more like grimace. Severus was wet because he has just come out from the sea. He was just there, standing in front of her, full of confidence. But Cassie wanted to know one thing, why he was talking and paying his attention on her. There were a lot of other girls that were dying to talk to him. Actually, when Cassie thought about that, he was probably the hottest boy on the beach.
Cassie D. Evans
Cassie D. Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Efron Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:34 pm

Cassie looked very uninterested into talking to him and that bothered him a bit. He really needed some company, but he felt undesirable. He didn't know much about her, because she's very shy and almost nobody at school knows her, her whole life story. "Umm... Sorry, am I disturbing you? If I do, I'll just go away", he said with disappointment in his voice. He turned around to look for his towel, he forgot where did he left it. While he was looking around for his towel, he was looking for his muggle friends. Mabye they're here, too, he thought. He couldn't find anyone, but he did find his towel. He turned to say good bye to Cassie and he went to the shade, where he left his towel. He wiped and then he lied on it. He was getting tired, he didn't know what to do. He was lying there and watchin other people having fun. He didn't liked this summer, it was boring and different then other years. He looked around to see if Cassie is still there and, yeah, she was still there. Lying down on the sun listening to the music. Did I do something wrong? I didn't want to, he was constantly thinking about her.
Severus Efron
Severus Efron

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie D. Evans Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:54 pm

Cassie let Severus go. She used to do that, but this time... She wasn't used to this thought she had. Cassie actually felt bad for letting him go. She tried to pay her attention on music, sun, sea, even on other boys around her, but she couldn't help herself. Okay, what the hell is this for? she thought and looked around. Severus was near her, under the other palm looking at other girls. Cassie figured out that her iPod was still on, and music was very loud. She turned it off, and thought about everything for a second. Okay, only this time she said to herself and stood up. Cassie took a deep breath when she was near Severus. He looked at her with questions in his eyes. 'Umm, I just thought we could be bored together' she said the first thing she could remember. She smiled at him waiting for his answer. Okay, Cass, you definitely didn't do this.

Okay, the weather here sucks.. I'm sorry, but blame the sun for bothering you. It's just.. It's just sun. It's very dangerous in this part of the day and it just does this to me. I totally lose myself and I just talk to strangers. I'm very, very, very sorry. Cassie wanted to say that, but she just couldn't opet her mouth. So, she just continue standing there and smiling like an idiot, waiting him to say something. Maybe he didn't hear what did I say. Well, that would be better.. He won't laugh at me with everyone at Hogwarts. That's what popular boys and girls do, they just laugh at you... Cassie thoughts were mess, and then, finally, Severus said something.
Cassie D. Evans
Cassie D. Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Efron Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:12 pm

Severus was lying and doing nothing. In first he thought he might go home and play more Xbox untill it gets boring again. He looked around the check on her, again, and while he was looking he saw her comming here. He didn't know what was that for. She came, stood in front of him and she asked a question that Severus thought he'll never hear from her. He smiled from ear to ear and said that he'd be glad to. She sat down next to him. They were sitting like that for a while not telling anything. "So... How come I've never seen you here before?" he asked just to kill that awkward silence. He didn't knew what the do, he was scared a little bit, because he didn't want to spoil this moment with her. Probably the last one in his life, but he didn't want this to be the last one. Listen up, you really like this girl and don't spoil up anything! Got it? he thought the whole time. He was getting nervous.
Severus Efron
Severus Efron

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie D. Evans Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:28 pm

'Because it's actually the first time I'm here' she said while she was looking at the sea. She just loved waves, and she was very respectful for those who have courage to surf. At this moment, she forgot that she was sitting next to Severus and what she had done few minutes ago. 'I really love beach, sea, summer, but it's my first time to come on this beach this summer. I mean, ever' she laughed, wondering how weird is she. 'That's awkward, isn't it?' she asked him still keeping her eyes on sea. Cassie was good at avoiding things as glances. Everything she needed to do was pretending that she's paying all her attention at other things.

Then she turned around and saw his eyes. Actually, he was looking her all the time, but she hasn't noticed that before. Cassie was breathless, she just couldn't take her eyes from him. It was just like... Some magic. Oh, c'mon Cass, that's definitely not magic. She knew what is such a thing as magic, and there was nothing about this... Magic. After one minute (or one year) she finally looked at the sea again. And she finally started to breathe again.
Cassie D. Evans
Cassie D. Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Efron Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:00 pm

She was there sitting next to him and ignoring him. Severus couldn't take eyes of her, she was so beautiful to him and special, too. He knew that she was different from the other girls at school and he liked different. Why she want look at me? he tought. She was talking about how she's for the first time on this beach in her life. "Why would it be awkward?" he asked her and looked at the other people that are also here for the very first time. Wind was gently blowing so it wasn't too hot. It was real nice to chill outside. All of a sudden she looked at him, look right into his eyes. Something between them, just happen. Something magical, something that can not be described. He really wanted to do something, but she looked away. Stupid, stupid! What were you thinking. You're talking to girl you love like for ten minutes and you already trying to do something! Are you mad? What if she doesn't fell about you like you do about her? he thought. His thought were very complicated. He wanted to say her how he feels about her, but his too scared of rejection. He almost forgot how to breath. He needed air so badly to get courage to say her how he feels about her. Yes, he definitely needs to do that, but how? What if she laughs at my face? He was insecure, didn't know what the do, how to do, but all what he knew was that he loves her and he needs to say that to her.
Severus Efron
Severus Efron

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie D. Evans Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:23 pm

'You don't think that's awkward?' Cassie carefully asked Severus. That would be very awkward if she was normal. If she was like the other girls from their school. If she was like the popular ones. But she wasn't. Cassie could think about this awkward situation except that what did she feel when she looked Severus into his eyes. But that haunted her, and she realized that she will need to think about that.

She decided to deal with that later. Before Severus could say anything, she asked him:'Would you mind if I called you Sev?' Cass, you're so stupid! She was screaming inside, but no one could ever notice that. She just couldn't believe that she had asked him that. All she wanted to do is to hide somewhere. Or find another school to go to. Or just... Disappear.
Cassie D. Evans
Cassie D. Evans

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top