Is he lost or has he been found?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Is he lost or has he been found? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Is he lost or has he been found?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is he lost or has he been found? Empty Is he lost or has he been found?

Post by Benjamin Morgan Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:59 am

Benjamin had decided to take his son with him to Diagon Alley to pick up some things they need for the house. They walked out of the shop when his son, Jax, dropped his small little ball and it went rolling away. Jax began running after it and Benji was trying his hardest to fight the crowd to get to him. By the time that he managed to get through the throng of people Jax was no where in sight.

"JAX!" Benji screamed trying to figure out where his son may have gone. He looked around frantically when he remembered that he had another ball like his sons. He pulled it out of his pocket and dropped it on the ground to find where it would roll and he would start searching there in hopes he might find him. The ball rolled down an alley where it was just a dead end.

Benji started to get more worried as he turned back and began looking in shops shouting his name desperately trying to find him. He ran all over the place trying to find his son, he was frantic with worry and he scared that he wouldn't see him again. "JAX!" He screamed again as he began running around trying to find any spaces that his son may hide if he was scared. He looked high and low for spots but kept coming up empty, he started to get more scared and it wasn't a feeling he liked having.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Is he lost or has he been found? Empty Re: Is he lost or has he been found?

Post by Hayley Sierra Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:27 pm

Hayley ended up in Diagon Alley by the accident. She was actually supposed to meet with one of her fried in the Leakey's but since she canceled in the last minute, the girl decided to go shopping. She started with presents for Barbara and ended up in quidditch store, as usual spending most of her money. Her arms were full of bags and stuff, but Hayley was well aware of undetectable extension charm she cast on her bag. While she was placing the stuff inside something hit her legs. When she looked down she saw the small ball and soon there was a boy standing in front of her, watching the ball that was now in her hand.

"Is this yours?" she asked with smile on her face, approaching the boy who nodded. She noticed he was alone, and he couldn't be older than Barbara. She carefully took his arm and placed the ball in it. "Do you have a name?" he was quiet for a minute so she added "I'm Hayley."
"Jax" he said fearfully, probably just realizing he was lost. Hayley crouched down to be the same height as he was. She put on her friendly face that made him smile. "Okay Jax, are you lost?" he nodded. "With whom are you?" he told her he came with his dad and when she asked him to describe the man he did it. "Okay sweetie, let's find your daddy." the boy smiled as she took his hand and let him take her to the place where he lost his father.

As expected, the man wasn't there which made young boy sad. But Hayley assumed he already started looking for his son. However, there was no point of wondering around. "Hey you wanna eat some sweets while waiting? I really love chocolate, how about you?" The big smile appeared on his face which made Hayley happy. They bought lots of sweets in the shop on the corner. While they were standing on the street, eating chocolate and laughing, Hayley came up with the plan. She took out her wand and before she did anything, she looked the boy. "I'm gonna do something cool, watch!" She waved her wand causing his name appearing in the air right above them. "One day you'll learn it too, it's cool, isn't it?"
"Yes, it is." It was only about twenty minutes they spent together and Hayley tried hard to make him feel safe. However, she could't even imagine how hard it must have been for his father. She only hoped he'll see her sign.
Hayley Sierra

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:24 pm

Benjamin began getting more frustrated every minute he couldn't find Jax. He rolled up the sleeves to his long sleeved shirt as he was walking around Diagon Alley in attempt to find his son. He went down Knockturn alley as well to see if he maybe went down there on accident. He walked back up to where the shops were in Diagon as he tried to figure out where he may have gone.

That's when he saw it, it was a sign that had his son's name written in the air. He began walking fast towards the sign pushing past people who were standing still. He saw that it was near the sweets shop and he only hoped that someone didn't just leave his son there or worse. As soon as he starting getting near the shop he saw his son standing next to a woman outside it.

"JAX!" He yelled as he began running towards him trying to get there as fast as possible.

Jax turned his head at his name and saw his dad running towards him. He met him the rest of the way jumping into his dad's arms.

Benji hugged his son tightly to him thanking his lucky stars that he was okay. He knelt down on one knee and put Jax down. He held him at arm's length, "Don't ever do that to me again Jax. Next time we both will get your ball. I know it was your favorite but not everyone is nice. Remember what I told you ok buddy?" He asked looking at him with concern and relief showing on his face.

Jax nodded then hugged him again tightly.

Benji looked up at the woman who was standing with his son. "Thank you." He said as he released Jax and took his hand after standing. "I'm Benjamin Morgan. Thank you a lot for staying with my son until I could get to him.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sierra Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:16 pm

Hayley was giving her best to make Jax feel relaxed but he was only getting more nervous as the time was passing. They ended up playing rock-paper-scissors when someone screamed the boy's name. Jax's face changed in a second, as he recognized his father's voice. He turned towards the sound and run to hug his daddy. Hayley smiled, a bit sadly though. Growing up without a father (and mother as well, kinda) she missed so much. Her life might be much different if she had him in her life, but it's not like she's complaining or something - she turned out to be just fine.

As the boys were hugging and smiling, Hayley was watching from the side, eating her sugar hexes. She was really glad that the man saw her sign, cause she had no idea what would she be doing if he didn't. She'd maybe call Jenna since the woman was more familiar with those situations. She was lost in her minds when they approached her so she was a bit confused when the man started talking. "Oh, I'm Hayley Sierra but he prefers calling me Hay-Hay." she smiled and winked to the boy before looking at his father again. "And the pleasure was all mine, you have such a lovely kid! We had a great time together, didn't we?" when the boy nodded she started giving him his sweets, but than she stopped and added "Just remember buddy, don't run away like that again. Maybe when you grow up and you start chasing some girl and so, but for know just stay close to your dad, okay? " when he nodded again she gave him his sweets with soft smile on her face.

Last edited by Hayley Sierra on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hayley Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:40 am

Benjamin looked at his son making sure that he was still there before hugging him once again. Jax was the only thing left in his life that didn't walk away. Sure he had his parents but he didn't have anyone else, Jax was the one good thing that he felt that he got right. He didn't think that he could ever repay Hayley for what she did in this life time. If he wouldn't have been able to find Jax it would have devastated him to no avail.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Hayley. I owe you so much for finding my son, please join us for lunch." He said with a small smile. He owed everything that he had to this woman. "He's a wonderful boy and I can't thank you enough for everything you did until I could find him again." He said then watched as she told him that he shouldn't run away again. Then her talking about him chasing girls, he shook his head not wanting to think about when that time came. He smiled at the interaction between his son and the woman, "So Hayley I hope that we didn't keep you from anything." He said trying to get a read on the woman and came up with that she was a Gryffindor with a very kind heart. "You were in Gryffindor weren't you?" He said looking at her with a slight tilt to his head.

He moved when he people began passing too close when he caught sight of his ex-wife walking past. He quickly looked away and made sure that he kept Jax out of her view. The last person he wanted to see was her and he definitely didn't want to see her today of all days. He looked over his shoulder and saw her staring straight at him, he turned away quickly then looked at Hayley.

"I need a really big favor of you. If you help me, I'll owe you times three." He said looking at her with panicked eyes.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sierra Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:33 pm

"Nice to meet you too. To be honest, I didn't find him, he found me and he made up my day." Truth to be told, Hayley didn't like kids as much as she liked other things, for example quidditch. At least not all of them. But every once in a while she would run into some kid who was different than others. For example, Jax made her remember all the nicest things from her childhood. Time she spent with the boy was really fun because she got a chance to embrace her childish side once again. "As for the lunch, I would be happy to spend some more time with you. Of course, if Jax wants me there." She raised an eyebrow moving her gaze to the boy. As he was simply smiling, probably because he was happy for finding his father, Hayley nodded. "Okay then, I'll take that as an invitation."
Hayley blushed a little when Benjamin thanked her. To her, it really wasn't that big deal but there was no way to explain to him that she didn't really do as much as he thought. Or maybe she did, she wasn't sure.

"Is it that obvious?" Her lips stretched into a bright smile as she was nodding. "Or you're just good in reading people? Yes, I was in Gryffindor." She rolled up her sleeve showing him red bracelet with a golden lion on it. "I work at Hogwarts actually, but my schedule is pretty beautiful so I have a lot of free time. That means no, if I hadn't met your son I would probably be sitting home, or somewhere..." she whispered her last words as his face turned white. The way he moved his son behind and became all careful and serious made Hayley more than confused.

"You look like you've seen a ghost, which is actually so funny, since we all did. Muggles on the other hand..." she shut her mouth when she saw his panicking face. "I don't understand a thing and I don't like when I don't understand things." She shook her head and shrugged. "Shoot. By the way you really need to stop with that 'I owe you' stuff, I'm not that type of a girl." She didn't tried to hide the fact she was interested in what he had to say, she only hoped he'll give her some clue of what was happening.
Hayley Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:04 pm

"Well he has that effect sometimes on people." He said looking down at his son who was clinging to his leg like a monkey. He was glad that someone trustworthy found his son and not someone who would take him just because he was there. "That's great we'd love to have you with us." He said and saw his son nod his head as he looked at Hayley. "Yeah I think that's a yes as well. I think you found a new friend with him." He said with a laugh as his son took another bite out of his chocolate.

"No to most people." He said with a small smile. "Well being an Auror you kinda have to be good at reading people when you see them." He looked at the bracelet and nodded, "That's beautifully made. What do you do at Hogwarts if I may ask" He asked wondering what she did that caused her to have so much free time.

"No not a ghost but more of a piece of my past I would rather it be left there." He said softly as he tracked the movements of his ex wife. The woman narrowed her eyes towards him as she slowly started making her way over to him. He looked down at his son and whispered to Hayley, "It's my ex-wife. She left when Jax was four months old. She didn't want him or me anymore, but the truth of it was there was someone she wanted more than us. She's been trying to get a hold of me since to try and see Jax. I've been avoiding her because the day she left she gave all parental right to me." He watched as she got closer to them. "You might once you meet this woman. She makes Slytherin proud every time she opens her mouth. If you can please just go along with what I say when she comes." His ex-wife was stopped by someone which gave him the chance to hear what Hayley was going to say.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sierra Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:45 pm

"That explains a lot actually. I am flying instructor and quidditch coach actually." she said while following his gaze to the woman who was obviously walking towards them. As he started talking, she raised her brows, finding herself staring at the woman. She moved her gaze as fast as she realized it, focusing on Benjamin. "Oh, I'm pretty sure we saw her earlier, while we were searching for you. I mean, not that she's one of those whom you can forget just like that." She secretly looked at her direction one more time, slightly nodding. "Yeah, it was definitely her." Hayley crossed her arms, watching Jax. She had no idea he grew up without a mother. Now, she could connect to the boy even more. She smiled before putting her serious face on. "Listen, if you need me to be your newly wife, it wouldn't be my first time." She couldn't resist small laugh. "Okay, I'm all in."
It was all clear now. Benjamin being single parent and the connection he had with his son. Hayley wasn't good in reading people, at least not as good as he was, but what she saw was totally enough for her. She was ready to help them, as much as she could.
Hayley Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Morgan Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:33 am

He smiled softly, "Ah well that would explain your free time then. I tried flying once it wasn't too bad but unfortunately I like to keep my feet firmly on the ground." He said with a small laugh. He saw that she looked where he was and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "You saw her earlier when looking for me? Yeah she isn't one of those people regrettably." He sighed knowing that today was nothing how he saw it going. He simply wanted to spend more time with his son and now his ex-wife was where he wished she wasn't. He saw that Hayley was watching Jax and wondered what she was thinking when she saw him. His eyes went wide before he quickly recovered from it. "Well I don't know what exactly to do in this situation, I was kinda hoping to avoid something like this. However I think that we should play it by ear." He said then smiled when she said that she was all in.

His ex-wife now stood in front of them with a scowl on her face. She glared in Hayley's direction before staring him down like he did something wrong. "Why haven't you answered any of my owls? I've been trying to reach you for the past month and a half." She said her eyes betraying her anger.

"I'm sorry but I haven't received any of your owls Lana." He said keeping his voice level and void of any emotion. "What was it regarding?"

"IT was regarding seeing my son!" She almost shouted at him. "He is my blood as well Benjamin, I demand to see him."

He laughed at her words which made her more mad. "I'm sorry but in the contract you signed when we divorced it clearly stated on your end of course. That you wanted nothing to do with my or my son. You gave up all rights to him and honestly I think it was for the better." He said keeping Jax out of view making sure that she couldn't see past him.

"Who is she?" Lana said jerking her head towards Hayley. "Some woman you met on the street?"

Glaring at his wife he said, "This is Hayley. She's my fiance."

Lana scoffed before turning towards Hayley. "Has he told you how possessive he is or how he gets jealous when someone so much as looks your way? I hope your happy with him because he isn't a good husband and probably not a good father either. Good luck with him." She turned towards Benjamin with a smirk on her face.

"Coming from a woman who only wanted me for my money. Then left when her son was but four months old saying that we weren't enough. Funny how your talking about yourself so easily. How's the new sugar daddy? He have enough money for you?" He gave her a satisfied smirk.
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sierra Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:29 pm

There was nothing that could break Hayley's confidence. She simply didn't care about other people's opinions. She was the type who would simply ignore comments of those she considered unworthy.
If the stare could kill, Hayley would probably be dead by now. But as Benjamin's ex wife was staring at her, Hayley was doing just the same. Some would probably say that keeping eye contact is hard, but not Hayley.

When she turned to Benjamin, Hayley became invisible. She was okay with that, since she could simply observe their conversation. It was tense and much like some bad drama movie, but as much as she was enjoying bad dramas, she felt worried for Jax who was hiding behind. She wanted to turn to him, to take him away, but she couldn't. So she was simply watching the woman, wondering about why she left.

Lana. It was such a beautiful name. And she was beautiful as well, well dressed with pretty makeup and perfect hair. Hayley wondered how much time does she spend on that hair. If the situation was different, she would probably asked by now.
It was clear from the moment she saw them, that it was about their son. Hayley made a grimace as she said a thing about Jax being her blood. Yeah, he is. But who cares? She was not there for him for how long? For years. And she wants to see him now? "Yeah right." Hayley whispered rolling her eyes.

When she asked Benjamin about her, Hayley couldn't resist ironic smile. I'm right here, I can speak for myself. But it wasn't about her which is why she didn't say a word. Instead, she let Benjamin talk for her.

"Yeah, we actually met on the street." Hayley nodded gazing her 'fiance' with shy smile on her face. She grabbed his hand before turning back to Lana. Sometimes, drama is everything. Sometimes, Hayley was dramatic. "So what? I'm not perfect either but he excepted me anyway. I love him for who he is, and you obviously have no idea since you're talking like that. How dare you? You should be ashamed of yourself. And I would dare to say that, even though Jax grew up without a mother, it was indeed better than growing up with someone like you." While talking, her voice was low and relaxed. She enjoyed the reaction on Lana's face but she didn't show it at all. Though Benjamin might felt it sine she was squeezing his arm pretty hard.
Hayley Sierra

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top