Rina's characters
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rina's characters Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rina's characters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rina's characters Empty Rina's characters

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:55 pm

Hi! I'm shamelessly stealing this idea lol. So, all my characters are listed below, with short texts that describes them, however their pics are actually hyperlinks that can take you to their apps. I'll update the list if something new happens etc. If you want to rp with any of them just post below, codes aren't necessary. x Rina

Rina's characters PSmHtVb

Sebastien O'Sullivan is, without a doubt, my favourite and my main character. He is not nice, friendly, or optimistic. Just the opposite, Bastien can be described as cold, somewhat rude and inaccessible person. That's true. He was turned in a werewolf against his will, as a punishment for not sharing information he never knew, after two months of torturing. He hates what he was and he'd do everything to cure himself, the cure for lycanthropy was something he never stopped looking for. To make his life even more complicated, he found out he has now 12 years old daughter who just lost her mother and is going to live with him from now on. Sebastien applied for a job of librarian for only two reasons: he believed he'll find a recipe for cure in one of books at Hogwarts, and he applied to make sure no boy will ever come near his daughter Barbara. There are only few people who knows him quite good, and two of them works at Hogwarts, Lilyanya Faulkner, his best friend and Hayley Sierra, his cousin. He has troubled relationship with his younger brother Christian. Once you get to know him you'd find out he isn't all bad, but getting to know him is hell of a job. Wanna sign up?

Sebastien managed to get rid of his only friend because he was keeping things from her and she didn't like it, so he's all alone now, except for his daughter. He plans to fill in request for full custody over his daugter, in near future. Sebastien still works at Hogwarts.

Rina's characters SKUwoWJ
Eviolette Blackburn looks quite alike Katrien Faulkner (nee Blackburn), probably because both Katrien and Eviolette are the same person. Katrien (now Eviolette) is the oldest of Blackburn sisters, and was married for Alejandro Faulkner, with whom she has four years old daughter named Jasmin. No one except for a few people never knew what she does for living, she's a potionist and a chemist, who accidentally ended up with psychoactive drug while she and her lab partner Echo Sheridan tried to make a cure for lycantrophy. Some people found out and started blackmailing them, it was Azkaban or continue making drugs. That's why Katrien faked her death a couple of years ago, so she could get away from her family, who was in constant danger because of her job and she couldn't see them hurt. She returned to town, this time with bright turquoise hair and under the name Eviolette Blackburn, yet another Blackburn sister, and she wants her family back, her daughter specifically. She still makes drugs for living. Eviolette avoids The Order and DEs, and has trust issues, in general.

Rina's characters 02i5imv
Esai Sheridan is a lawyer and older twin brother of Echo Sheridan. He's a partner in his law firm called AFS law firm, together with Patricia Archer (a NPC) and Cillian Fitzpatrick (a NPC). He's a muggleborn, third child of British ambassador in Kyrgyzstan and a housewife. Esai grew up in Kyrgyzstan but decided to stay in the UK after finishing Hogwarts and enroll in the university to study law. A few years ago (approx. the same time Ev and Echo started making drugs) Esai joined the Death Eaters and is known to take pro bono cases of some Death Eaters who don't have lawyers. Esai is practical, workaholic that never shares any information about himself, but likes to listen other's stories. Outside the courtroom he is known under the name Shades. If you ignore his cynical and somewhat brash side, he can be quite good company.

Rina's characters RFZf4aB
Nikolai Ivashkov is Dimitri Aleksandrov, but Dimitri Aleksandrov isn't Nikolai Ivashkov. Confusing, huh? Nikolai Ivashkov worked as an obliviator for Russian Ministry, but he kind of never worked as a normal obliviator since he started getting unusual and secret cases about a year after he got the job. The job stayed the same, but they wanted him to change memories of people who were a part of wizarding world, but for one reason or another the Ministry wanted their memories slightly changed. Nikolai did it. He assumed they chose him because he was the only obliviator without his own family, but those cases continued coming even after he married Alessia Delacroix (who was supposed to be one of his cases, he liked to call them cases, that made him feel less guilty for changing their memories), even after the couple had their first child. One day he was sent to deliver a package to the Order, along with Dimitri Aleksandrov, ex auror and pretty inactive Order member who lived in Russia and who was one of his best friends. They were attacked by someone whose sibling's memory Nikolai had changed and Dimitri was killed. In order to make him suffer, they did the same to Nikolai, had his memory changed, covering all his memories with Dimitri's ones. Nikolai, now thinking he's Dimitri finished their trip and ended in the UK, he's avoiding to visit The Order Headquarters because he would need to answer on questions about Nikolai and where he disappeared, and to be honest, Dimitri had no idea where the other man is. Ironically, he bought The Three Broomsticks and decided that that pub is going to be his new beginning. Both, Nikolai and Dimitri attended Koldovstoretz. I like Dimitri very much, so if everyone wants to rp with him I'm right here waiting for you.

Rina's characters IIdBOAt.png

Not even Adrian Blanchard can say who is really Adrian Blanchard, so let's start with a few facts. Adrian is professional Quidditch player, he started playing for Swiss team two months after he finished his schooling at Hogwarts, a year after that, he accepted Swiss citizenship and became a seeker for their national team. The change of citizenship was pretty easy, as he never knew his real nationality as his biological mother left him when he was only a couple of months old. He was adopted by the Blanchards, and they're the reason, well, to be precise Evangeline Blanchard's illness is a reason for him moving back to the UK. He's a Seeker for the Falmouth Falcons now, and a member of Death Eaters for more years than he can count. Adrian changes his mood faster than the teenage girl changes her lipstick colour. He's unregistered animagus, a squirrel. And he's completely open for everything.

Rina's characters DqwBXXP
Meridian Chang is the oldest daughter of Cho Chang. She's former Slytherin and former Potter's army member. Meridian works as an Azkaban guard but she's currently under suspension because it's believed that she let one prisoner escape, which is true, in fact, but she had her reasons (she got death threats directed towards her younger sibling). Every person in the wizarding world could read about her trial in newspapers since the media find it scandalous that daughter of Cho Chang, a Wizengamot member, is accused of committing a crime and Wizengamot (without Cho, naturally) need to decide her fate. Meridian is trying to prove she's not guilty, clean her name and win her job back. She's an active member of the Order, and has somewhat idealistic thoughts about fighting against evil. Meridian isn't antisocial but she isn't the person who would start conversation with complete stranger, but will participate in a conversation if someone else start it. She's challenging and energetic, a bit power-hungry. She hates parties almost as much as she hates muggle tech. She also hates geography.

Rina's characters Czbplzv

Nymeria Evanesco is my first character, and as one she stayed my favourite character until Sebastien came around. She's born in London, but moved to Paris when she was only two months old so she considers herself a French. She was told her mother died while giving her birth but she'll soon find out that wasn't entirely true and she'd soon wish she never found out the truth. After her father died in a car accident she left Paris and moved to London, following her father's steps she joined the Order but she wasn't very active (that's about to change). Nymeria is Beauxbatons alumni. She works as an Unspeakable. Nymeria hates being called Nymeria, choosing Nym instead. Nym is a hopeless romantic, a person who believes that everyone always speak truth, she kind of see the world through pink sunglasses. Nymeria isn't very active character lately, so I'm up to everything when it comes to her.

Rina's characters ZoIrbZo

The youngest child of Bill and Fleur Weasley was used on having everything he wanted. During his Hogwarts years he was extremely good and awful at the same time, good at subject that interested him, but awful at any other. He wanted to became an auror, following steps of both his uncles Harry and Ron, and he accomplished that. Louis was always attached to the Order of the Phoenix, but he never became their member, instead of that, he joined Death Eaters. Wanna know why? Because Corrine Redgrave, his girlfriend and the only woman he wanted to marry, asked him to join the Death Eaters along with her. After a couple of months, she simply disappeared without a word, and she was gone until recently. Louis isnt't sure how to act, he isn't sure what he feels, the only thing he knows for sure is that no matter what happens, his family can't find out he's a Death Eater now. He's pretty occupied with his job and his social life suffers because of it, so he could use some friends, enemies, etc.

Rina's characters 1h1hb9d

Kai just graduated from Hogwarts. He waited for that day since the end of his sixth year hoping that would be the end of all the troubles he pulled himself in. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. Kai Rosier was forced to marry Lila Greene due to the Marriage Law. After half of the year of their marriage, Lila died. Kai was accused of killing her (he killed her), but he was soon found not guilty because the lack of evidences. Even after the trial many people still believes he did that, but he didn't cared much about that believing he hid all the evidences. That wasn't the case either. He's been blackmailed, and he wants to make it stop. In order to do so, he decided to kill again (kidding) join the Order of Phoenix since he thinks that the person who's blackmailing him is a member of Death Eaters. His best friend is Quincy Roseberry, but other than that he needs everything. Also, Kai kind of dislikes muggleborns, and he really needs to join the Order.

Rina's characters EhEBWOL

Milena Ivanova had one really rough year behind her. In a train accident caused by Blood's pack she lost her best friend, and that messed with her head a bit. She dyed her hair bright pink, barely passed her fifth year, spend one whole year trying to joining Dark Followers although she doesn't want to be their member. She wants to kill all the werewolves and she blames them all for the death of her friend. Mila's trying to return to her old self with a little help of Dariela McLaggen, but that isn't easy, especially since the only person she fought hard to forget has returned to the Hogwarts. Mila will soon be told some disturbing thing that would make her feel like her life was never truly hers, nor it will ever be, so she could use some friends (enemies too!).

Last edited by Sebastien O'Sullivan on Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:29 am; edited 8 times in total
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Rina's characters Empty Re: Rina's characters

Post by Beatris Greyback Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:58 pm

Mia and Iris lol
I know you're waiting for topic
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmeralda Martinez Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:54 pm

Esme and Dimitri? Idk about a possible plot but they are the same age.
Esmeralda Martinez
Esmeralda Martinez
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 143
Special Abilities : Apparition, Non-Verbal Magic, Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Abercrombie Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:14 pm

Ok I  think  Kace and Louis can be friends or so,   for several reasons .  Kace and Louis were Gryffindors despite Kace being two years older, they had to know each other.  Plus they're both Aurors so have to work side by side with each other.   Up to you,  Kace is very sarcastic and cocky,  I think him and Louis will hit it off well!  Wink Here's his app if you want to read more about him! Smile

Mila and Athena can be friends or so, she's best friends with Dariela, so I can see them being some what friend or so.
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:18 pm

Sorry for waiting, I kinda lost my internet connection (I hate it :S) again. <3

@Adna, sure (gonna send you a message on your Viber acc cause it's weird to speak with you on English). xd

@Bella, yes, yes, yes! I'm so excited, and can't wait to start writing as Dimitri. They can meet in The Three Broomsticks since he bought the pub, maybe on pub's reopening or something? I can start it if you're up for it. :3

@Thena, Kace is awesome (could his playby marry me, please? lol), and Louis would definitely like him. Since Lou grew up surrounded with bunch of older cousins and having two older sisters I don't see age difference being a huge problem for Louis. Maybe they knew each other from Hogwarts but they were never close, and develop some kind of friendship after Louis became an auror (since he's the younger one)? He'd also freak up a little if he finds out for Tris and Kace since he knows Tris from DE meetings and he doesn't want for Kace to know that he's a Death Eater himself because he's ashamed of it and isn't really a Death Eater.

Maybe a group thread with Thena&Daria and Mila? I know without a doubt that Adna will agree
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:56 pm

See? Told you my character's are awesome, especially Kace (totally kidding, Ok...maybe a little, lol you can marry him if you don't mind me as well! XD),   but I can see them being good friends especially if they're partners or so.  Oh goodness,  Kace would freak out if Louis found out about him and Tris,  would you like me to start it love?

Sure that'll be great,  I also have no doubt she'll join in! Wink
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmeralda Martinez Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:02 pm

Yeah absoultely. 😁
Esmeralda Martinez
Esmeralda Martinez
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 143
Special Abilities : Apparition, Non-Verbal Magic, Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:14 pm

@Thena, hahahaha sure thing, although Louis would undoubtedly find some way to accidentally ruin their case if they're partners since he always ends up ruining things.
Please, if you could, I need to write a few more replies til I could start anything, should be done today, though. :3

@Bella, I'm gonna start it and PM you a link asap. Smile
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:16 pm

Seb could join adela's open thread and potentially be set on fire....
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:22 pm

Kayla, which thread?
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate