Ordinary day - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ordinary day  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ordinary day

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ordinary day  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ordinary day

Post by Hayley Sierra Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:33 pm

"That's something I really need. When I was younger, Sebastien and Christian used to sneak up on me, they were curious if I have some kind of dark rituals. They used to talk about scary things while I was close, but the thing is, I was never craven. Now, I believe many people wants me dead, including my cousins, so I have pretty good reasons to believe that someone is always listening to me. Though, I don't really care." She smiled happily, looking around the place. She was in her own world when Anya started talking about blood. She cocked her head and guilty looked the girl. "Yeah, I just wasn't sure if it's too personal. But hey, can you get drunk?"

"Some stories are better to stay in that form, some of them just have to stay stories. If every thing that we wish for or pray for achieved, then we wouldn't have anything to pray or want. If we would have everything, than we would be empty as that cup of yours. We would have everything we want, but nothing we could wish for. So, sometimes it's better to just, you know, wish. Even if you know it won't be achieved." There were times that Hayley could surprised herself. Moments like this one. She wasn't sure if even she understood what she said, but she hoped Lilyana will. At least, she hoped Anya will get the point. And the point was pretty simple: life is hard for everyone.
"When you have days like this, you just have to close your eyes and remember the days that were even worse than this one. I bet you had them, we all had. Comforting fact is that you can never touch the bottom because you can always fall deeper." she smiled a bit, playing with her glass. She managed to resist laugh. "If by that you mean this, you will regret saying that. Meeting me wasn't the best thing you could do, I can be really boring sometimes."
Hayley Sierra

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Ordinary day  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ordinary day

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:57 pm

"Well aside from the whole blood thing it's actually quite fun. Things i couldn't normally do, i can do now with ease and not even get exhausted." Anya said smiling softly not liking that fact that made her sound less human. "What's a craven? I'm not quite familiar with that phrase, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I'm just a little too curious for my own good." She tried to make sure that Hayley knew that she didn't have to tell her if she truly didn't want to. "Who would want you dead? Why would they? There's nothing dangerous about you, though that could be a ruse." She began thinking about the man who wanted her dead simply because of what she was.

"I understand, some stories never come true no matter how much you wish for them." Anya said softly and looked around the pub again seeing a lot of happy people. "Yes but the only sad part is i've felt like I hit bottom a few times but it was just a ledge. I always jumped right back to fall deeper, sooner or later though with me i will hit bottom." She smiled softly but it never touched her eyes like it normally would. "I beg to differ, I'm the most boring person on this planet. I usually sit at home and read books all day then I walk my dog at night. I have the most boring life than anyone could imagine."
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top