Just a ordinary day or is it?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just a ordinary day or is it? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just a ordinary day or is it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just a ordinary day or is it? Empty Just a ordinary day or is it?

Post by Austin Lockwood Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:27 am

It was just another ordinary day for Kiara Lawrence as walked into the door and towards Sophia's office and knocked on the door. As Sophia looked up she gave her a soft warm smile. "Good morning Kiara, ready to get started?"Sophia asked her softly as Kiara let out alittle yawn and nodded. She was a bit tired, she was up late last night finishing wedding plans that way her and Atticus could be married after she graduates. It was her parents wishes that she'll be married once she was out of Hogwarts. "Yeah after I have a nice cup of coffee I will be!"said Kiara honestly as Sophia chuckled and smiled. "Of course, that's always something that wakes me up so I can't say no!"said Sophia as they walked out of her office and headed towards the breakroom.

"You have alot going on Kiara, why don't you take the day off and get some much needed rest?"Sophia asked her softly. "I don't want to go home cause if I do all I will listen to is my mother and my mother and law bicker about wedding plans."said Kaira honestly. "But although alittle rest would be nice."said Kiara softly. "Then consider it done, I'll see you on Monday have a great weekend!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. "Thankyou Sophia, I promise to be bright and early on Monday I promise!'said Kiara. "You need it, your going through alot and you need some rest."said Sophia honestly. "Yeah and I'm not the only one!"said Kiara chuckling eyeing Sophia as she shrugged and laughed.

Waving bye to Sophia she went to the locker room and changed from her red robe back to her blue spring dress with red flowers on it with blue flats with a red bow on it. Keeping her hair back in a ponytail she headed out the locker room heading towards the healers' lounge but as she did she bumped into someone knoking their paperwork out of their hands. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry are you ok?"Kiara asked the person softly.

kia's look

Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Just a ordinary day or is it? Empty Re: Just a ordinary day or is it?

Post by Caspian Ivanov Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:12 pm

Being the administrative assistant at St. Mungo's a lot of work, he was barely able to get a break from all the work. He knew that he would be busy, but he hadn't imagined that he would be this busy at all. Well, that was the life outside of Hogwarts he supposed. Although, he did really miss the castle, and not having to work as much as he did now. That wasn't all he missed though.

The thing, or person, he missed the most was Kiara. He couldn't believe that just before the end of his career at Hogwarts he met her. Only then, he really couldn't believe that he hadn't met her before that. And the circumstances in which they'd met weren't the best ones in the world, he was sure that they'd hate each other forever. But now.. he couldn't even imagine his life without her.

She was the most important thing in the world to Atticus. That was why he didn't mind working so much. It was all for her. Once they were married, he wasn't going to rely on his parent's money to get by. No, he was going to work for everything they were going to have. Deep in his thoughts, Atticus didn't notice that someone was coming toward him. Before he knew it, they'd made contact and his papers had flown all over the place. He sighed and bent down to pick everything up.

"Don't worry about-" he stopped mid-sentence when he recognized the voice. He looked at the person who'd bumped into him and he smiled. "Kiara?" he asked, a tone of complete happiness in his voice.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:44 pm

Kiara had all the papers picked up ready to hand it back to him when she heard a familiar voice asking her if she was Kiara. Looking up at the voice she smiled happily before leaping into his arms. "Atticus! Oh my gosh I missed you so much!"said Kiara laying her head on his chest. Kiara missed being in his arms more then anything, she always felt safe and warm there. It been forever since she last seen him, school and work was always getting in the way for them.

Although Kiara knew after she graduated and became a healer that would all changed and they would spend some time together. "Sophia gave me the day off from my healer intership she said I needed alittle break."said Kiara. Kiara been working around the clock with Sophia making sure she gotten all the potion and spelld down before she started her first day of work soon as a healer. She couldn't believe Sophia was training her, she was just a wonderful healer. But then again after being trained by no other then Khaat Lupin and Robert Lupin and all the great healers here you'll be pretty good to.

"I see they been keeping you busy!"said Kiara chuckling before she handed him back the paperwork that she gathered of the floor. "Must be pretty awesome working for Sophia, Khaat and Robert there really great healers!"said Kiara honestly. "I learned so many things through them it's unbelieveable!"said Kiara. "Sorry love, I'm just fasinated by there work, I hope to become as good as them!"said Kiara happily.

Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:05 pm

"I've missed you too Kiara." Atticus said softly. He smiled at her and hugged her tightly. He couldn't believe that she was working as an intern at St. Mungo's, more than that he couldn't believe he hadn't known about it until now. He really was busier than he had thought, considering he hadn't even know that his fiancee was interning there.

He nodded and laughed softly when he saw how excited Kiara was about interning under Sophia. "Yes, I know. They're great healers, some of the best I've seen." he said. Not that the others weren't great, but Sophia, Khaat and Robert certainly were the best. They handle any situation they're placed in calmly and they don't even think about what could happen to them if it's dangerous. They worry about the patient way more.

Atticus remembered Kiara saying something about Sophia giving her the day off and he smiled. "I'm about to leave for my break. I just have to get these papers to my office." he lifted the pile of papers, then continued, "Want to get some lunch?" he asked her.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:34 pm

Kiara nodded and smiled when he asked if she wanted to get some lunch. "Sure love, some lunch would sound great."said Kiara softly. "So... how has work been going for you?"Kiara asked him softly but curiously. Kiara wrote to him everyday, but some things you just can't get all in a letter. It was crazy that they been together for a year now, through everything they been through together they made it through it. Although alot of people at Hogwarts didn't think they would make it they did.

"So where are we going to eat at love? I was thinking someplace that we can get away from here for awhile."said Kiara. No matter how much she loved St. Mungo's she needed alittle break from it hust like she did Hogwarts. Crazy how the things you love at times, you have to get away of at times. Although being away from Atticus she really didn't know what to say to him, she had so much to tell him but she didn't know how. Alot had happened to her since he left, for one she had a option to graduate early but she wasn't sure if she should take it.

"Um... Atticus I have a question for you, what would you think if I graduated earlier then I'm suppose to?"Kiara asked him softly. Sophia told her she thought she was ready to go, and she was making good grades in school to graduate early. But she wasn't sure if she should, she was a bit scared of leaving Hogwarts.

Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top