Ordinary day
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ordinary day  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ordinary day

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ordinary day  Empty Ordinary day

Post by Hayley Sierra Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:04 pm

It was Hayley's third day in London. She spent whole day out, researching the city, looking for her cousins, trying to find something that would blew her mind. The day was boring, it passed quietly without any special things. She was searching for adventure but couldn't find one.
In absence of events, she felt like she's going mad. She couldn't stand doing nothing and that's all she's been doing since she came back. Nothing.
The main reason she came back to London was to fix relationship between Sebastien and Christian. She new it'll be hard, since they were both so stubborn, but she never imagined it'll be so boring.

Less than two weeks ago she had her last fight with Sebastien. She was fine by not sharing informations about attack, well she wasn't and that's why he told her everything. However, it was just a matter of time when will Christian find out. She was scared of his reaction, and so was Seb.
"You have to tell him, Sebastien. You'll make things worst, if you keep hiding that secret!"
"Mind your own business, Hayley." Sebastien was on his way out, he brought his bags, he was moving out, to London. Christian was there, Hayley knew it but she didn't want to share that information with her cousin.
"You have one month, if you don't tell him, I certan will." she said loud, before he went out, without a word. She was pissed at the moment but she calm down quickly. She made a plan, well a part of it, and now she wanted to achieve it.

So now, she's here, walking the London streets without a special goal. She was just passing The Leaky Cauldron when she decided to come in to take a break. And who knows, maybe she'll find someone interesting enough in there, or someone who'll need help. So she came in, sat down to the only free table and order pumpkin juice with glass of water.
Hayley Sierra

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Ordinary day  Empty Re: Ordinary day

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:12 am

Lilyanya walked purposely towards the Leaky Cauldron trying to avoid coming into contact with anyone. She was wearing her garb she always wore but she was wearing jeans that hugged her hips and a light pink top that's sleeves hung past her hands. Upon entering the pub she walked straight up to the bartender who handed her a large metal cup. She had worked out a bargain with him that worked out very well to help her get what she needed to survive in her current state. Lilyanya took a big swallow of the liquid inside to calm herself before looking around trying to find an empty table out of the sun.

Lilyanya realized she came here at a bad time and there was not one single free table to speak of. Sighing deeply she turned back around to take another drink from her cup realizing she came really close this time. She knew that she was going to have to figure out a better strategy to rein in her "demon" as she called it. Pulling her hood further down on her head she continued to scour the room for an empty table in a dark place. Lilyanya knew that she was needed to figure out something better to get what she needed before she met with Sebastien again.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sierra Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:27 pm

A few minutes have passed before she got her order, but it looked like an hour. She was bored, and there was no one interesting in the bar. She took a few sip of her juice before she looked around one more time. In that moment, the door of the bar opened and a girl in light pink top came in. She went straight to the bartender who gave her some strange metal cup. Something about her was so interesting to Hayley, that she couldn't looked away. And she probably wouldn't be herself if she would be embarrassed about starring in people, so instead of minding her own business, she kept staring.

The girl was obviously looking for a free table but hole place was full. A few wizards were sitting down on the stairs. Hayley wanted to talk with someone, living person, not a ghost or her cat or the portrait or whatever.
So she decided to call the girl. She looked a bit angry at the first but Hayley knew pretty well that look can fool you. She wave the girl, hoping she'll understand that she's calling her, not the bartender. But she hasn't saw her, or just didn't want to came. Well, unlucky for her Hayley was very persistent girl.
"Hey you, in the pink top. Yes, you." she said when girl looked at her. "You can sit here if you want." she said, adding a smile to encourage the girl who seemed little uncertain.
Hayley Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:53 pm

Lilyanya heard someone calling out to her and she spotted someone talking to her. She grabbed her cup and walked over to the table picking the chair that was closer to the dark than the light. "Thank you for sharing your table with me. Most of the wizards here are afraid to come anywhere near me." She laughed softly as she took another drink from the cup. Lilyanya made sure that she didn't leave any trace of blood on her lip or anywhere else for that matter. "I"m Lilyanya Faulkner." She said smiling softly looking at the girl in front of her. Pulling her hood down some more over her face feeling like it was slipping.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sierra Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:48 pm

Before girl came Hayley heard whispering from the behind. She looked over her shoulder just in time to see two witches staring at the girl. She narrowed her eyes, then looked the girl when she sat down. "Well I would certainly enjoy some company. And besides that, being scared of someone you don't know in person is stupid." Hayley smiled friendly, noticing that girl was sitting in the shadows. "I'm Hayley, but feel free to call me Tris if you like." Many people would got confused when she would said that so she added quickly "Beatrice is my middle name."
She had that thing, she liked talking to the strangers and she was relaxed while doing that. She was also great in observation so she saw how girl pulled her hood down.
Haylex loved puzzle and this was just like it. She solved it very fast, this wouldn't be her first time around a vampire. And while other people would probably be scared or untrusty, she was totally fine with sitting with her.
Hayley Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:23 pm

Lilyanya smiled softly, "Yes well most people judge a book by it's cover instead of it's contents. They simply look at someone like me and it's like automatically they start judging them, it's not everyone it's just the ones who guess who i am." Smiling at hearing her name she nodded softly, "I'm Lilyanya, but you can just call me Anya. It's a pleasure to meet you Hayley." Hearing the witches whispering she finally got sick of the names she was hearing. "Excuse me just because your whispering doesn't mean I can't hear you. Remember my hearing is more acute than your own." She said towards the women behind them, they quickly got up and walked out without looking back. Looking back at Hayley she smiled softly, "I'm sorry, they were starting to annoy me beyond belief. They are always here talking about me thinking that I can't hear them. I assume though that you know what I am considering that your not running for the hills." She laughed softly as she took another drink from her cup.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sierra Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:24 pm

"Yeah, well these are people who are scared of unknown, they are not brave enough to meet someone who's not a same species as they are." she nodded, taking a sip of her juice.
"Think I'll call you Anya." she smiled. When Anya start talking again, Hayley followed her gaze. She was talking to the witches behind her. It was funny to her how fast they got up and walked out. She was right, she can indeed find some fun in here. She looked at Anya again, laughing quietly.
"Oh, you don't need to be sorry. It's not like they didn't deserve it. And yes, I now what you are. You'll need to be very low intelligent to not know what you are." she shrugged "Though, it's maybe cause I was dating a vampire once, dunno." she drank another sip before she added "And as for being scared of other species, I'm really not. My brother, cousin actually, become werewolf few weeks ago so I'm kinda used to that."
Hayley Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:41 pm

Lilyanya smiled and said, "Yes well most of them think vampires only want to suck your blood. Either that or they want to turn you so they have someone with them for an eternity. Those women aren't any better considering that they think I'm gonna turn you in a vampire right along with me so i have a friend." Shaking her head in disgust as she re-adjusted the hood again. "Disgusts me with the things they come up with now a days. Luckily for me the bartender doesn't care just as long as I don't bite him. Of course he always makes a joke about it every time i'm in here."

Lilyanya nodded softly as she looked around at everyone there. "I think I might have been better off if it was a werewolf that bit me sometimes. Yeah they turn into a werewolf every month but at least they get to go out in the sunlight." She looked at her and smiled softly, "My brothers think that it's the greatest thing in the world that they're sister is a vampire. I've had to threaten them once or twice with biting them because they wouldn't leave me alone. Of course they didn't think it was a threat they were actually trying to figure out which one would go first." Laughing softly at the memory of her brothers talking about that. "I hope your cousin is handling being a werewolf better than me handling being a vampire. The man who bit me said he was giving me a gift and i'll one day thank him for it." She moved a little more into the dark she removed her hood and sighed softly. "Sorry I hate wearing the hood all the time, it drives me insane." Lilyanya said smiling softly.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sierra Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:22 pm

The truth is that Hayley was a bit scared of vampires, but that was when she was a kid. Her cousins were always saying that the vampires'll come and bite her if she wasn't good. But then she grow up, and now, she's totally okay with hanging with strange and different people. Most say she's crazy, maybe she is, she just didn't care.
She started laughing "Oh please don't! I'll be your friend, but don't turn me." she said quietly, like she was scared, but was just kidding. She took few sips of her juice, still smiling "My boyfriend wanted to turn me, and then I dumped him, and then he tried to kill me so I had to killed him. You know, just like a game: kill or be killed" Hayley looked at the bartender. She didn't know him, but it wasn't straining cause her last time here was about four years ago. "Yeah, totally agree with you. Imagination is going far over the line. I assumed he doesn't have a choice right? I mean, as far as I remember, this is some kind of a friendly place?"

"Don't talk like that. You would probably say the same if you were werewolf." she smiled a little. She could compare herself with Anya and Seb and Chris with her brothers.
"Well, I'm not sure he does. He says he's okay but, that's Sebastien, he'll always say that he's okay, just to gets rid of you. However, I think that he's struggling with it, I see that he hates it. And things are even more complicated because his brother hates werewolves so yeah. Complicated." she was talking a bit fast, she had that thing sometimes when she was carried away by the subject.

"One day, maybe, you will. You never know why is something good, and I believe that you can always find good in everything. I'm not optimistic, actually I'm very realistic, but at least you have a time to figure this all out. It may be personal but, how long are you a vampire?" she asked curiously.
When Anya moved and put her hood down, she realized that it was too bright for her. Hayley loved the dark since she was a little girl, it never bothered her. So she blow off the candles that were on the table. "Let's just get something straight right now, you don't need to be sorry for every single thing. If you will feel better, you can think of me as a.. your vampire friend, or a ghost, or whatever you want. I'm opened for everything." she smiled before she drank her juice.
Hayley Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:25 pm

Lilyanya's eyes got wide when she heard about her boyfriend trying to turn her. "Wow, that's horrible I'm glad that he never got the chance to turn you. I'm sorry that you had to kill someone like me, i know it's hard sometimes to try and kill one of us." Lilyanya adjusted the gloves on her hands. "Oh he's a good guy, he helps me out a lot and I help him when he needs some help with some things. Sometimes he really doesn't have a choice but other times as long as your nice to him he does the same." Lilyanya smiled softly at her as she took another drink from her cup.

Lilyanya went still hearing Sebastien's name come out of her mouth. "Sebastien? He's a werewolf?" She asked feeling as though she had been kicked in the stomach. 'No not Bastien, he's been my friend since school. I can't believe that he's been bitten by a werewolf.' She thought to herself as she looked at Hayley. "How? When did he get bitten?" Lilyanya asked with a look of worry in her eyes. "He's my best friend, I can't believe that he's been bitten." Hearing her question about how long she was a vampire, "I have been a vampire a long time i don't get to change when ever i want. I am always a vampire no matter what," She said still thinking of Sebastien.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top