Just an ordinary day
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just an ordinary day Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just an ordinary day

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just an ordinary day Empty Just an ordinary day

Post by Nymeria Evanesco Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Nymeria rushed through the doors. She has never went through the visitor enterance, but she had to do it today because she lost her ID card and couldn't find a replacement.
She bumped into some chubby wizard who carried a cage covered with a cloth through which the creature inside spit fire. Nym assumed the cloth was cursed against fire, but her coat isn't so the new jet of fire ignited her sleeve. She tried to extinguish the flame with her wand, but it was useless. Fire has just continued to burn.

She put off her coat and rushed to the fountain.

fountain was reduced to rubble in the struggle when Voldemort appeared in the middle of atrium. After that, wizards were deliberating on how will they fix it and how it will look like for about two months, while the same pile of stones lying in the middle of the room, right next to the wading pool with water which was empty then.

Only after they have received dozens of owls from some unknown association named S.P.E.W. they decided to hear their pleas and are now a centaur and house elf stood shoulder to shoulder with wizard and witch. Probably it was the only such place. In reality, the elves were still exploited forcing them to perform all the household chores dressed in dirty and torn rags. Neither the Centaurs haven't gone any better, they are still able to live only in the forests on locations approved by the Ministry, but at least they were free, if you can call it freedom.

She threw the coat into the water, watching with grief as it sinks to the shallow bottom sprinkled with galeones, donations from passers to Hospital St. Mungo. The fire was extinguished in a dark cloud of smoke, leaving the smell of charred clothing in the air. Nymeria gingerly pulled the coat from the water being careful not to create even higher flood and drained it. Nym remembered that she hasn't emptied her pockets before the coat was thrown into the water.

Blonde reached into her pocket and pulled out a pair of wet paper. Her report. She supposed to send an owl, Arya hasn't flown nowhere for a while. Could this day get any better?
Nymeria Evanesco

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Just an ordinary day Empty Re: Just an ordinary day

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:26 am

Chocola had been here in Minostry intern already for awhile. She had got familiar with this place more and more. She had no idea that she would like to spend time here as working. She had found what she wanted to do with her life now. She smiled there.

Chocola had to carry one dragon to one place and now she hax to go through halls of this building. She sighed when someones jacket got into fire because of this little dragon. It was little bit funny but she hold her back to not laugh here it wouldn't be good idea at all.

She did slowly follow the woman since she wanted to say that she is sorry. "Hey, I'm sorry about that what happened witb your jacket now. I should be more careful," she said there to her now with weak smile. She hoped that woman hold grudges.

She really hoped that something bad won't happen now with her. She saw the wet paber and wondered what was that now. She hoped it wasn't something very important. "I'm really sorry," she said there.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymeria Evanesco Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:22 pm

Nym thought about the best excuse for her boss. Maybe, a fish tried to eat my homework? She laughed silently, he's definitely going to believe it. Or she can just handle him her report. She decided she'll do exactly that and raised her wand. The blonde pulled out all the water from the paper. It's not perfect, the ink smeared on some places and some words are almost impossible to read, but it will work, at least until she bring a copy the following day.

The blonde turned around putting the report in pocket on her pants. A woman who carried the cage stood in front of her apologizing.

"It doesn't matter. I guess it's too hot for coates, anyway." She offered her a smile and then looked in the cage she carried. "Is that a little dragon? Can I see it, please, please?"

Nymeria have never saw a dragon except in her books and some old paintings. She heard they are very beautiful animals, with their sharp claws and scaly skin, but she never saw one in person, especially baby dragon. She assumed it was baby because of the size of a cage. It must be very young if they could put him in it, and if it's just one person enough to carry him.
Nymeria Evanesco

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:42 pm

Chocola looked at the woman and wondered what she should do now. She had no idea if she could even show it too her even if she just asked it. She looked around her and sighed.

"Oh I see, it probably is yes," she said there then. "Yes it's baby dragon, she is just few days old actually. She doesn't have yet a name," she said then to her with a smile. She began to love dragons now awhile working with them. "I'm not sure if I can show it too you, even if she is baby she can be quite dangerous a still," she added then and smiled too. She didn't want to get in trouble now because of it.

She had no idea what she should do now.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymeria Evanesco Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:11 am

Nym glanced at the woman, she seemd tense, and her joints whitened with the strength she used to held the cage. Nym guessed she was afraid that dragon couldn't lit something on fire, again, but she wasn't sure if she's right. Well, at least they are near the fountain now so it would be easy to turn it off.

She smiled when the brunette confrim her claim it was dragon. "When are you going to name her?" Nym glanced to cage noticing some movement behind the sheet. Maybe baby dragon is trying to find a new more comfortable position then previous one.

"I know, they alredy told me that, a few times actually." She laughed silently. "But it worths to try, and one day someone is going to show me." Actually Nymeria tried to coax almost every employee of departmant for magical creatures to show her a dragon. They all refused offering her the same excuse, and sending her away with some piece of paper she needed to fill in if she wanted to see it. The paper contained a short text which referred to the renouncement of the ministry because of potential injuries and it used like a evedence that she's doing that willingly and have no intense in accusing them if a dragon hurts her. Nym had a few filled papers at her home, and a few more in her office, but she never menaged to bring them to their department, she always rushed somwhere, or was too tired after the end of her shift. Maybe she choose wrong career, maybe she needed to treat magical creatures insted of study how do brains works. She guessed she would be happier that way, but she couldn't force herself to left department of mysteries, she's researcher, not healer, after all.
Nymeria Evanesco

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:40 am

Chocola smiled. Holding the cage wasn't so easy. Even if she was baby dragon she still did weight already quite much actually. Dragons aren't light ones. She had to care it herself aince her employment couldn't do it right now. It wasn't good idea to pregnant person to carry it.

"I'm gonna name it when I'll be in my office and began to fill paber work about her. Since then I can fill everything in row," she said there then with a smile. She knew gender of dragon was female. That was said to her when she took her.

"Oh I see. Yeah weren't allowex to show them. There is some kind of paber or so what you need to fill to see them. I don't have any of them with me. I probably have it in my office," she said then with weak smile to her and looked at tfe cage. That dragon changed her positions now quite much. The baby dtagon was getting bored and wanted to get out from that small cage probably now even. "I guess if you come with me and fill that paber then I can show it to you," she said there with smile at the end.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymeria Evanesco Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:01 pm

Nymeria glamced at watch. He was hanging directly above the table for measuring  the magic wanda, and his soft knock as background music filled atrium.
She wanted to know how much free time she have before the begining of her shift. Lucky that she always think she's late and she's in hurry at most of times, so she had a plenty of time before she need to go in her department.
She thought about rushing to her office and grabbing some formulars but she realized it's improperly let the unknown person waiting for her and yet she couldn't ask her to join her fow a walk because the brunette isn't allowed to go here, and they would both be fired if they get caught.

Nym didn't need to bother because the woman gave her perfect offer. She could enter her office, she's allowed to, and the blonde could fill the papers again there and she could finally see a dragon.
"That would be great, but I don't want to bother you so only if you have a little free time." She smiled.
Nymeria Evanesco

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:09 pm

Chocola looked at the watch too and tried to understand how much free time she has at the moment. She came in conclusion since basically soon will start her lunch time she had the time. She listened what she said and modded her head.

"Right now I have time. Soon starts my lunch time anyways. And same time when you fill you're own paber I can fill mines too basically already slowly," she said there with smile now. She had time so why not do it. She hopes that baby dragon won't do now much harm to anyone. She waited her answer now before she begana to walk towards her office.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymeria Evanesco Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:07 am

Huge smile appeared on Nymeria's face as the other woman said positive answer. "Then I'll go, thanks." They started walking to the elevator. It was a little slower than usual because the brunette needed to carry a cage with a dragon, and she had a weight too.

They entered an elevator and creaky gratings closing behind them. They were the only one in here except some older witch who read the Daily Prophet.
Nymeria rarely used elevator in the Ministry, why would she? The department of mysteries had it, but she prefered stairs. They are safer and less noisy, and department is close to the atrium, too.

She couldn't stop her smile as she listened a voice of some witch notifying them on which floor they are. She's going to see a dragon. Finally. Nym forgot to introduce herself to the woman because all of excitement. "Oh, and my name is Nymeria."
Nymeria Evanesco

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:53 pm

Chocola just noddes her head and began to walk then towards the elevator now. She was slower than usually because of this cage what she was carrying now, it wasn't that much heavy but she had also be careful with it. Not to set anything on fire.

In elevator there was older witch reading Daily Prophet. She didn't know her so she didn't say anything to her there also she didn't even loom up from her paper when they walked in.

She looked at the woman who just inroduced herself as Nymeria. "Oh, I'm Chocola," she said there then her name too. "It's nice to know your name now and also meet you," she addef with smile now.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum