Last for a while, honest - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Last for a while, honest - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Last for a while, honest

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last for a while, honest - Page 4 Empty Re: Last for a while, honest

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:22 pm

Yeah, it totally does. xD I'd be up for that. I'd just say that I probably can't start it today since I have those others to start and my essay to finish up. We could start with him finding out that she's back or something, and then I could do a thread with Elizabeth. So, it could be like we start the thread, then jump forward to when Kit knows, but we could just keep the same thread going if you wanted. I always like longer threads better xD
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Brice Volkov Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:08 pm

If you're talking about someone trying to get to know her, Brice is in. Plus, he's a dark follower too, so extra points for that! But seriously, if he makes friends of all kinds of random strangers, befriending Kit shouldn't be that hard... Maybe.
Brice Volkov
Brice Volkov
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Mulciber Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:18 pm

Kit may not be the most friendly after what happened, but she's really invested in the DFs, so if he approached her about that, she might be more willing to chat with him. If that sounds like something he would do. Because of her family and her brothers having been in the DFs, she's definitely one of the influential members, so he'd probably know of her, even if she had been away. In fact, maybe he wants to get her caught up, since they haven't been doing much, and see if they can find some way to mess with Gideon and the folks at the Ministry for making all the new laws and things? If he gets on her good side, he can get in with her family, which would probably do well for him since they're well-known Purebloods.
Naomi Mulciber
Naomi Mulciber
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Brice Volkov Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:34 pm

Oh, that's fun. Brice would probably know her if she was influential even a bit, because that's the main kind of people he'd try to manipulate. About messing with Gideon, that's what I was thinking about just now. Brice might not have good intentions, but he is outraged by the new laws and all. Of course, he's immune to them, but it still makes him feel a bit angry over the ministry.

And, well, Brice is actually a DF along with his family, and as her, a pretty known one, too, at least in Bulgaria, considering his father was a famous Quidditch player. He could try to get to know the other Dark Followers, so he'd probably get to know who they were by any means. If he was successful, he'd go after her immediately. Plus, convincing someone to join him in his attempt to leave a little message for the Ministry would be a goal, and a probably achievable one, which he could take anyone on. He'd like a bit of a challenge, though.
Brice Volkov
Brice Volkov
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Mulciber Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:48 pm

Well, I can start a thread soon if you want, but it would probably be in the library or outside somewhere since that's where she prefers to study and/or just spend her time.
Naomi Mulciber
Naomi Mulciber
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:30 pm

I can start it too it's not a problem, but first I need to wait for him being accepted and then have a thread with Elizabeth so she could tell Kit, so it's better if she tell her later i.e. if she doesn't know that from the start, also I'm okay with both options so we can have longer thread.  Smile
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Avery Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:09 pm

I think Eli was planning to look at Kai, because he is related to some of her folks, but if she can't I'll be sure to get to that ASAP.

But yeah, I'm going to be starting threads in this order:
Darius
Elizabeth
Kai (we can pick this up when you're ready!)
Brice
Katherine Avery
Katherine Avery
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian O'Sullivan Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:40 pm

So Beth still doesn't know about Kai, okey.
Could you just PM me the link when you open the thread? (on Elizabeth's profile)
Christian O'Sullivan

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Avery Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:41 pm

That was the plan, yeah. Just giving a heads up on the order.
Katherine Avery
Katherine Avery
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Augusta Trelawney Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:12 pm

Thanks! We can start that whenever you want. Smile
Augusta Trelawney
Augusta Trelawney
Hufflepuff Graduate