Last for a while, honest - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Last for a while, honest - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Last for a while, honest

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last for a while, honest - Page 3 Empty Re: Last for a while, honest

Post by Christian O'Sullivan Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:35 pm

We could open a thread for Kit and Elizabeth, but I have no idea where. Do they know about each other anyway?
Christian O'Sullivan

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:48 pm

I'm not sure if they would, because the Avery related to Elizabeth died and then Katherine's grandfather died before her father was born so they might not have known. It would be interesting if Elizabeth knew about being related to them so when Katherine gave her name they found out. If that sounds good to you. It could be that Kit is out during a Hogsmeade weekend and they meet there.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymeria Evanesco Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:52 pm

I have Milena Ivanova who is 5th year Huff, and also Kai Rosier, 7th year slyth, once he's accepted.
Beside them there's Bastien O'Sullivan who is part of Hogwarts staff and Barbara Zrinski who is first year gryff.
Here's more about Milena and Sebastien, and Barbara. Smile
Nymeria Evanesco

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:15 pm

Since Kai is a Pureblood, Katherine would definitely know him. I glanced at your app before my dental appointment and I saw that he was going to be blackmailed by Elizabeth? If Kit knows both of them maybe she could try and help Kai if they're friends. Besides, Kai and Kit is adorable xD so they should at least know each other! Lol

Kit might not know Milena or Barbara, but she actually loves the library, so maybe she meets Bastien or one of them there?
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian O'Sullivan Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:08 pm

Let's say that Elizabeth had done some research about her family so she'll know about Kit. Do you want to open it or shall I? Oh and I'm travelling to Greece in three days so I won't be here for a week, we can start it now or when I come back (your decision) Smile

And as for 'blackmail' it's more like a favour for a favour (if he helps her than she'll help him with his secret). I haven't read Kai's app yet, so I have no idea what Rina wrote. Anyway, fighting with kids isn't something Elizabeth usually does, but she's crazy right now so she would definitely enjoy it. Oh and she would be more than happy to share Kai's secret with Kit xD
Christian O'Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:46 pm

Well, only if Rina is okay with it being told to others, of course! But maybe if Kit knew, she would try and bond with Kai over it. Could be she has a thing for him, even if it doesn't make buckets of sense.

As for Elizabeth, I don't mind it being started now. I went to Greece a while back and like gah. I adore it. Wanna go back. So I totally get it. If you would rather wait, though, we can. I won't be able to start it until late tonight, probably. It's about 3 my time, but I have an essay to edit and some posts to open for folks.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian O'Sullivan Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:03 pm

We'll wait for her then. But Kit can start bounding to him and than Beth can tell her about his ex wife. (this applies only if Kai likes Kit, because she wants to 'hurt' him not her (she may actually like Kit)) Smile

I was in Greece many times but this would be the first (actually second) time that I'm going there with my school so I can't wait Very Happy
We can start it now Smile I can start it if you can't, but tomorrow after school (it's 10 pm here, have to learn philosophy). If you do it just leave me the link Smile
Christian O'Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Dolohov Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:11 pm

Ok so I did not end up creating the thread today, but I will either do it tomorrow some time (now its my turn to go to bed) or, if you have time, you can also start one.
Darius Dolohov
Darius Dolohov
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Holt Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:14 pm

Will do! Smile I can probably start it. And yeah, so long as she thinks it's alright, we can work something out Smile

Mis, I can try to do so. But like I said earlier, I've got several to do. I'll try my best, though Smile
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:57 pm

We could make that happen, even if Kat is now different than she used to be before he wouldn't let her to stay away from him. (Yes, that sounds weird but I don't know how to explain, anyway even if she would chose to stay away from him he wouldn't let her since he's just that kind of person).

Yes, Lizzie will somehow find out he killed his wife so she'll try to make him her pawn, and Kai's not a fan of submission so he wouldn't let her at first so she could tell Kit just because things didn't went as she had been planned so Kit could know all of that but Kai wouldn't admit anything unless bringing/knowing for some material evidence that links him with her death or knowing something about the murder that he kept as secret, but just telling him like 'I know you killed your wife' or something like that could only make him irritated. I'm also okay with them having thing for each other.

And for other three characters, we can make that happen too, just how about doing this with Kit and Kai first, it seems more interesting than the one with Milena/Barbara/Seb? XD
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top