To be honest...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

To be honest... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

To be honest...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To be honest... Empty To be honest...

Post by Peter Harrington Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:55 am

Peter was staring at his reflection in a mirror in an empty room he found on the sixth floor. He had decided that there was obviously something wrong with his face or something, people kept staring at him oddly. He didn't like it. It wasn't like he had changed overnight! He looked like the same old Peter, he was older, and appeared to be growing a small mustache.. maybe that was it.. he needed to shave? Whatever it was, people kept staring at him, and he didn't like it. At all..

Well.. to be honest..

He kinda did. It was different, and almost exciting, seeing people stare at him in the hallways.. though what unnerved him was the fact that they were all girls. Was he suddenly giving off smells that attracted them or something? He was so confused! He didn't understand, and it was starting to annoy him. Sure, he liked girls.. but... it felt like EVERYONE was staring. So Peter stared at himself in the mirror, turning his face in different directions, trying to figure out what had changed enough to make everyone stare at him in such a way.. it was annoying, and he was prepared to wonder if someone had slipped a love potion on him so that he smelt like everything every girl liked... that would be annoying... specially since it would be hard to clean off... and could take forever to wear off on it's own.
Peter Harrington
Peter Harrington

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

To be honest... Empty Re: To be honest...

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:34 pm

There was nothing Damitrius loved more, than to walk around the castle, doing nothing, waitng for something to happen. Yeah right. This day could possibly be the most boring day in all of Damitrius's life. She had nothing to do, adn the common room was filled with boy who either stared at her or started to follow her around. OR they were making out with some random girl they saw to try and make her jealous. Mitri needed to get away from all of those dumb boys, thinking that something as stupid as that would make her jealous. There wasn't much that made her jealous, or at least she thought there wasn't. At least not yet, she hadn't had a boyfriend yet, she hadn't even found someone she really liked yet, so she couldn't really tell what could make her jealous. She had run out of the common room pretty fast and she didn't pay attention to what anyone was doing around her, and she ran to the only place she thought she would have some kind of peace.

The Sixth floor.

Sure it wasn't like it was a hiding spot, but it was better than sitting there in the common room, having those stupid boys drool over her. She continued to run wondering why boys were so attracted to her. All her life it had been the same, was she really that pretty, or was it just the fact that her mother was an actress that attracted them to her? No it couldn't be that... they wouldn't drool over her because of her mother... but she refused to believe that she was really so beautiful... so beautiful that boys did anything they asked her. Couldn't there be at least one boy that wasn't like that? Just one?! Suddenly she saw someone outo fhte corner of her eyes, adn she turned her head to see who it was, but since she took her eyes off of the path she was going, and she didn't know where she was going, when she looked back she had to screech to a halt, but she couldn't stop in time, and she crashed into a suit of armor in front of her, and both her and the siut fell to the floor.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Harrington Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:48 pm

Peter was just about to leave the classroom, when suddenly he heard an extremely loud crash outside the classroom door. He jumped what felt like three feet in the air, and then cautiously pushed open the door to see what had caused the commotion. His eyes took in an extremely entertaining site, and he had to struggle not to laugh aloud. There was a girl sitting on the floor, surrounded by pieces of armor, it appeared that she had walked straight into it, how... he wasn't sure, but something had distracted her, she hadn't watched where she was going.. and bam, at least that's what it looked like.

Peter struggled for a moment to find words that wouldn't make her feel embarrassed, and he stepped out of the classroom. "Umm... Is everything alright?" He asked carefully, trying not to burst out laughing. "I'm.. I'm pretty sure the suits of armor are just decoration... you don't need to try them on." He smirked and flicked his wand, the pieces of armor flying back into their original places and he went over to the girl, offering his hand to her. "You okay? Didn't get hurt did you?" He asked, being serious now, watching her with a level gaze, his hand extended for her to use to help herself up with.
Peter Harrington
Peter Harrington

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:59 pm

What an idiot! She looked so stupid, just sitting there looking down at the floor, looking at the armor pieces that were around her. She wondered how she could get so distracted like that. It never happened to her before, and she never even got a good look at who she saw, she turned her head back too quickly. Suddenly, though, he was standing in front of her and he was offering his hand to her. She felt her face begin to burn of embarrassment and she looked down for a moment before taking his hand and pulling herself up. Great, now she looked like a stupid little girl who had just walked into a suit of armor. 'Everything's fine..." she said, watching at the suit returned to its original place. "I wasn't trying to try it on..." she said a little defensively.

She looked up at him through her bangs and noticed that he didn't seem stupified by her, unlike the others she's met. In fact he seemed almost amused by what happened to her. She couldn't help but smile up at him when she saw this and then she felt her cheeks burn again. "I'm fine. I didn't get hurt... well much..." she told him, rubbing her arm. She had fallen pretty hard on the floor, considering that there was more weight on her when she fell due to the siut being on top of her when she fell. Her arm began to sting but she tried to ignore it after wincing when she first felt it.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Harrington Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:17 am

Peter chuckled when she got up and watched the armor fly back into place. "I know you weren't.. but it looked like you were..." he said and after she was standing up, he ran his hand through his hair, standing in front of her, before he shoved his hands into his pockets. "What were you looking at anyway? You seemed pretty distracted am I right?" he asked, staring at the girl who looked horribly embarrassed. "Hey.. don't worry about it alright?" He said smirking at her. "I used to run into those all the time.. I'd get distracted and just.. hit it... rather funny, lucky for me though when I did hit one, no one was around." He smirked again and glanced back at the room he had been in.

"What are you doing up here?" He asked, running his hand through his hair again, glancing at the suit of armor, who was creaking and trying to get it's joints together in the right way again. He smirked again and turned his gaze back to the blushing girl in front of him. Girls blushing always made him feel awkward, so he stood there, bent over slightly, trying not to look so tall, his hands shoved into his pockets as he stared down at her.
Peter Harrington
Peter Harrington

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:42 pm

Damitrius stared at the boy and sighed. "Well I wasn't, okay?" she said more defensively. When he asked her what she had been looking at, she bit the inside of her lip and looked down for a moment. "I... I wasn't... I mean... I don't know." she told him stupidly. "Uhh... I guess I was..." she said softly, feeling even more stupid than she already did. Now he probably thought she was some stupid little girl who got easily distraced by stupid things. She didn't want to tell him that he was the reason she had gotten distracted, that seemed stalker-ish. He said that he used to run into the suits all the time she couldn't help but smile. "Well at least no one saw you..." she said softly.

"Uhh... I was running away... from my common room." she said. "I couldn't stand what was going on in there..." she added softly. Her cheeks began to burn again at the thought of what those boys were doing while she was in the common room. She hoped he wouldn't ask anything about why she had run from the common room, because she wouldn't waant to tell him. What those boys were probably still doing was stupid and she didn't want to say anything about that. It would only make her seem even more stupid than she already looked.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Harrington Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:15 pm

Peter smiled at the girl and held on his hand for her. "Peter.. by the way... Peter Harrington... I didn't mean to embarrass you. "he said softly, glancing at the suit of armor, which was now glaring at them both. "I erm... think we should leave this poor guy alone though.." He said pointing at the suit, and he gestured towards the room he had been in. "Care to join me? I was just.. erm.. studying." He said, knowing that if he said he had been staring at his own reflection in the mirror he might seem like an arrogant person, and that was the last thing he was. He had just been trying to figure out why girls were staring at him. He was good looking sure, but.. stare worthy? Not even...

Peter smiled at the girl and shook his head again as he walked back into the classroom, sitting at the table that had a book open and a half written essay on it. "I know how it is to want to get out of the Common Room." He said shaking his head. "Study Rooms are always packed, the library isn't as quiet as it used to be... and so I find myself finding these rooms.. this is my latest one.. I cleaned it up a bit... and got rid of the profanity written on the board by Peeves." He said with a smirk before he turned a page in his textbook. "I spend quite a bit of time here actually." He said glancing around the room and seeing little things he had indeed brought in. A duster sat on top of a box of old textbooks, and there wasn't a speck of dust in the room. He had brought in a lamp, and the mirror he had been looking in, and also written some equations on the board that looked extremely complicated.
Peter Harrington
Peter Harrington

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top