Let us run wild and free! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let us run wild and free! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let us run wild and free!

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us run wild and free! - Page 3 Empty Re: Let us run wild and free!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:50 pm

Tyler's eyes widened as he looked at the drawing of himself, it was really good. " Wow... Evy this is wonderful!"said Tyler softly but honestly. " You must really like that outfit I wore at the carnival and I met your mum, you even drew me with it on!"said Tyler smirking at her. Handing it back to her, he smiled at her before kissing the top of her head.

Feeling her snuggling up closer to him, he smiled and chuckled. " Yes Evy, time to go to sleep. " said Tyler softly but honestly. Reaching into his backpack he carried on board he gotten his black blanket out and a small pillow before putting the blanket on him and the pillow behind his head. " Want some?"Tyler asked her softly holding his soft black blanket out to her. It was big enough to cover all three of them, but Katie was already asleep so he didn't bug her.

Tyler looked down at Eva seeing her eyes starting to close. " Sleep well Evy. " said Tyler softly before kissing her softly on the lips. Resting against his pillow, his eyes started to close once again. Eva being close to him and soft music playing in his ears he slowly started falling asleep. It was a long flight, so they had plenty of time to rest up.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:24 pm

She looked up at him, “It’s just one of the few things I’ve actually seen you in.” she replied looking at him as she took the journal back and put it back up. “I just get things stuck in my head and they have to come out somehow. I won’t really sleep until it is actually. Especially if I left something unfinished like that in here.” She really wasn’t too crazy about her drawings, but she smiled as Tyler told her he thought that it was good.

She smiled as she took the edge of the blanket and spread it over her as well. I should have brought a pillow. she thought as she watched Tyler pull his out. She had to move for a moment while he put it behind his head. She lifted up and as soon as he got it behind him, she was back on him curling up against him again.

“Uh huh.” She replied as she kissed him back half asleep. “You too.” She pulled her headphones back on her head, lowering the volume on them some and was asleep before she knew it. Eva didn’t know how long she would sleep, but she was surprised that she had found herself falling asleep so quickly. She figured they would hit the ground running once they landed and she knew she really needed her sleep.

By the time she woke up she found that they were landing. Tyler looked like he was still asleep and she moved the blanket as softly as she could and looked out of the window. She watched with fascination as they started to move closer and closer to the ground. The sun was bright still and she looked at the ground passing underneath them before they landed.

As they landed, she poked Tyler on the shoulder and called out to Katie, “Hey we’ve landed.” She said looking between the two of them. Her voice had almost a child like excitement that they had made it safely in one piece.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:44 pm

Feeling a poke on his shoulder, Tyler woke up and let out a yawn. " Wow...I can't believe that we slept the whole time here!"said Tyler softly but honestly. Seeing Katie wake up, Tyler chuckled as she looked like a child at Christmas time. Looking out the window, Tyler seen building around them he knew that they landed in New York. " Welcome to New York!"said Tyler softly to them smiling happily.

As the plane stopped, Tyler took off his seat belt and sat up as he hit his head on the compartment as he stood up. " Ow! Damn I'm awake now!"said Tyler rubbing his forehead. Stretching before he grabbed Polar Bear he followed Katie off the plane in to the New York airport. "Ok... to get our bags and head towards the hotel!"said Tyler softly as looked around for baggage claim.

After they gotten their bags, they caught a taxi to the hotel that they were staying in. After a few minutes of being in traffic and giggling quietly at the taxi driver as he cursed at the traffic they arrived at the hotel. Walking into the hotel, Tyler made his way towards the check in counter. " Hi yes, two rooms reserved under Tyler Lockwood. " said Tyler softly giving the lady behind the counter a soft warm smile. " Yes Mr. Lockwood, but we only have you down for two rooms, with a king size bed in them "she told him as Tyler's eyes widened. " Um...that's fine, thank you. " said Tyler softly before taking the room keys from her he handed Katie hers.

Walking towards the elevator, Tyler pushed the eighth floor button as the door closed leading up towards their room. As the elevator ding and opened Tyler looked walked down the corridor looking for their room. "Here we are, 808 Katie you're right across from us. " said Tyler softly but honestly. Walking into the room, he set down his stuff before turning to Eva. " This is our room, I - I'll sleep on the couch or you can sleep with Katie. " said Tyler softly. " It was suppose to have two beds, but I guess they messed up with that. " said Tyler honestly looking down at his feet.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:18 am

Eva quickly unfastened her seatbelt. New York. It was somewhere she had always wanted to go. She had always figured that she wouldn’t be able to go until she was older. It was actually something that she had actually dreamed of doing. Eva had always imagined that she would end up having to go by herself, but now she was glad that she was there with Tyler and Katie. She quickly moved to check Tyler’s head as he bumped it. “You alright?” she asked curiously.

She grabbed her bag from the overhead compartment and quickly followed after Katie and Tyler, running up and pushing between them. She was glad that she got to stretch her legs, which were sore from being in the same position for the entire flight. They had quickly found the baggage claim and waited for their luggage to come up the conveyer belt. Eva found hers just as quickly as Ty and Katie found theirs and they were once again out the door and on the streets.

The first thing that Eva noticed was the fact that there was no shortage of taxis in the city. There was no shortage of vehicles and the quickly caught a taxi. Eva pierced her lips trying not to laugh at the choice words that the driver chose about the traffic. She couldn’t blame him. She had never seen so much traffic in her life. It was almost a culture shock for her, being surrounded in a city surrounded by so many people.

As they grabbed their bags, she found they were once again following Tyler into the hotel lobby. She stood back with Katie, quietly taking Ali Baba from her. Eva over heard what the person at the desk had told Tyler and she looked over at Katie trying not to laugh. In all honesty it was actually kind of funny. “We come all this way and it looks like we’ll be sharing beds.” She said to Katie quietly laughing.

She followed him and Katie to the elevator. It was rather quiet between all of them, and Eva wasn’t too fond of the awkward silence to say the least. Not that she didn’t like quiet, it was just awkwardly so and she wasn’t used to it. From us? she thought to herself. She had thought that all three of them would be sharing a room. She inwardly cursed herself for not having that clarified before they had left. “It’s not a problem…” Eva said looking down as she walked into the room. She looked back at Katie nervously before the door shut. “I mean it’s not like we haven’t…” she broke off. “Well I mean we did sleep on my bed the other night.”

She was mumbling like an idiot. It wasn’t that she wasn’t upset they would have to share a bed, Eva was actually nervous about the fact that they would be completely alone in a room that they could very easily lock the door too. She wouldn’t have anyone to come busting in to stop them if things started to get out of hand.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:11 am

Tyler just nodded his eyes still glued to the bed shocked at what was before him.  He wasn't scared about sleeping with Eva,  he done that tons of times before. He was nervous about them being alone in the same room as her without someone there to stop them.  " I -I know,  but we had clothes on and we we're really alone. " said Tyler softly but nervously.  " N -Not that I sleep naked, I just sleep in nothing but my boxers. " said Tyler softly but honestly looking down at his feet.  

" I don't mind us sleeping together,  it's just us being alone in a room that can lock and stuff. " said Tyler looking down at his feet.  " I just don't want another episode of what happened at your house. "said Tyler softly but honestly.   " If we do something I don't want it to be because we couldn't stop. "said Tyler softly.    " That's if we do anything here at all. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   " I mean we will,  but who knows how far it'll go. " said Tyler mumbling to himself.

" I just don't want to do something we'll regret later. "said Tyler softly but honestly.   " I care about you to much to do anything that I'll regret later. ""said Tyler softly.   " Come on lets get settled in. "said Tyler softly opening his suitcase he started unpacking his things putting them in a dressser.  " We could share if there's not another one. " said Tyler softly but honestly looking out the window.  

" So...now that we're in America and New York, what do you want to do?"Tyler asked her curiously.  " I was thinking of grabbing some breakfast or lunch or whatever,  I'm starving. " said Tyler honestly.   " I wonder what time it is."Tyler thought to himself out loud.   " It looks to be the afternoon or so. " said Tyler softly but honestly before looking out the window.

" Wow...it looks beautiful out here, the view is amazing!"said Tyler looking around at the busy New York traffic. " A bit more loud than London is, but more traffic I guess. " said Tyler shrugging. The traffic here was horrible and strange, for one people were driving on the wrong side of the road which something Tyler was confused about.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:33 am

Eva couldn’t really say how she slept when she was at home. It was honestly as little clothing as possible. She had packed the shortest pair of cotton shorts she owned and some tank tops to wear to sleep in, just so she would be comfortable, but now she wondered if that was such a good idea with her and Tyler being in the same room all alone. Her mind was reeling with everything that could happen.

She put her suitcase on the bed and opened it and began to unpack as she listened to Tyler. So he didn’t want another episode of what happened at her parent’s house. She was actually slightly offended by it. It had taken away her nervousness by it. Well then I guess he should have thought of that before he started dating me. she thought looking at him as if she couldn’t believe he had actually said that. Especially to only turn around and say that they would end up doing something. She was really confused by him.

“I kind of think that it’s a little too late for us to be worrying about doing something we’ll regret.” She said looking at him. “After all we were matched so..” she trailed off there. She wasn’t really sure what to say about that in all honesty. She was in a better mood than she was this morning. Mostly from being able to get some sleep and wake up on her own. Eva hated people waking her up, especially how her brother had. “Yeah..” she mumbled as she pushed past him and put her things in the drawer beneath the one he was using.

“There’s a closet.” She said quietly. “I could always hang up some of my things if there isn’t enough room.” She pulled out her things for the bathroom and started to put those up where they would need to go. She walked back out of the bathroom and looked at him, pulling out her phone and looking down at the time. “It’s only a little after one here.” She said, “So maybe something for lunch.” She suggested. “I would really like to get a shower before we go anywhere if that’s cool with you. Kinda didn’t get the chance to take one this morning. Well I took one last night before I attempted to sleep but Michael poured cold coffee on me after he jumped on me trying to be funny. I know I’m a cute little Italian girl and all but I don’t like to walk around smelling like espresso, especially when I haven’t had any coffee today.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:07 am

Tyler sighed. "Great here we bloody go again!" Tyler thought to himself sighing. Tyler didn't know what her problem was, one minute she'll be happy to be with him, the next she was was a time bomb that might go off at any second. Tyler was begin to wonder if it wasn't her time of month or something, Katie was always snappy when it was her time of month. "Ugh...girls and there damn bloody hormones!"Tyler thought to himself. Why were girls so crazy and had so many feelings?

" Not that I didn't like we did at your house, I just don't want to take advantage of you. " said Tyler honestly. Tyler looked at her shocked. " I care about you to do something I'll regret because I can't control my damn hormones!"said Tyler. " Forgive me if we didn't have sex then!"said Tyler honestly. "Why does it matter if we're paired together or not? I'm not with you just because of the stupid damn bloody law!"said Tyler angrily.

" Why don't you believe me when I told you that I had nothing to do with that?"Tyler asked her with hurt in his eyes. " I swear I didn't know that we're going to be matched together Evy!"said Tyler honestly. " I just wished that you believed me. " said Tyler softly before running his hands through his hair. " What do I have to do to prove that I didn't have anything to do with this?"Tyler asked her softly.

" You're making it a big deal like you don't want to be with me anymore because we're paired together!"said Tyler. " Is that it, you don't want to be paired with me then why are you with me?"Tyler asked her hurt still in his hazel eyes. "Can you explain it to Eva, cause I'm lost. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " I wanted to be with you even before we were matched together, and I still want to be with you. " said Tyler softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:27 am

The thing was, that Eva didn’t really have a problem. After all she had been slowly coming to terms with being told she had to marry Tyler. Not that she wouldn’t have thought about the possibility at some point of their dating, she just would have preferred to have let nature take its course with the two of them. But that was apparently too much to ask.

All she wanted was a shower. A bloody shower! Was that so hard to ask for?! She had to wonder now after her one little comment had set Ty off like that. What in the bloody hell is wrong with him? she thought to herself rolling her eyes at him. The more he ranted, the angrier Eva was becoming. The mention of them not having sex finally made her snap.

“Forgive you for not having sex with me?!” she exclaimed in shock. “What the hell is that supposed to mean?” She had really come out of her shell with expressing herself since they had started dating and she was a little done with letting people run her over and push her around. “I never said I didn’t believe you!” she added glaring daggers at him.

Eva threw her phone down on the bed and grabbed her purse that she had taken with her on the flight. It had some cash in there as well as her ID. She was so done with this conversation but she wasn’t going to let Tyler have the last word. “First of all, let me tell you something Tyler Lockwood.” She began walking up to him and putting her finger against the middle of his chest.

“Don’t you ever, and I mean EVER think that it’s alright to talk to me like that again in your entire life!” she roared at him, “I’m not the one who made the big deal out of one comment! I was trying to make you feel better about the fact that we would be actually sharing a bed. But I guess that’s not how you see it is it?” Her chocolate brown eyes had turned dark with anger.

“I’m sixteen years old!” she continued on. “It’s not like I had get married on my summer to do list. I’m actually quite sure it wasn’t on yours either! I’m still trying to come to terms with everything and you blowing up on me isn’t helping damnit! Grow up and deal with it! I have feelings! I’m human, not a damn robot!” she made her way towards the door and walked through slamming it behind her before making her way to the elevator.

Angrily Eva stepped into the elevator pressing the button that would take her to the ground floor. She wanted to get away from this place. She knew she didn’t have enough money to get home and she thought about calling her parents. As the elevator door opened and she stepped out, she felt her pocket for her phone. Sh*t she thought, realizing that she had thrown it on the bed in her anger. She wasn’t about to just go back and grab it and have to look at Tyler. Especially after he thought he could get away with accusing her of things. She had enough common sense to realize now that he really had nothing to do with the match being made. The only reason she had even suggested that in the first place was out of anger. As she walked out the door she called out to the nearest taxi.

Climbing in, she looked at the taxi driver, “Central Park please.” She said as they quickly sped off into the traffic. She was cooling off a little now that she had removed herself from the situation, but she was still really angry at him.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:12 am

Tyler sighed. "Oh bloody great, is this how it's always going to be with us?"[/i ] Tyler thought to himself sighing as he ran his hands through his hair. [I]"I know one thing, I'm not going after this time!" Tyler thought to himself stubbornly. He wasn't doing it, if Eva loved him she'll come back to him and forgive him. Although he really didn't see that happening, Eva was just as stubborn as he was. Although now thinking about it, he knew he hurt her with what he said.

Katie heard Tyler and Eva bickering sighed to herself as she heard the door slam. Peeking out she seen Eva walking out of the room. "Oh bloody hell, what did you do now Ty?"Katie asked herself as she walked into their room her brown eyes blazing at her cousin older. " What the bloody hell did you do now?"Katie asked him crossing her arms at him glaring at him. " Don't play dumb, you heard the whole conversation!"said Tyler rolling his eyes at her. " Ok I did, go after her and stop being so bloody stupid!"said Katie.

Tyler shook his head. " No! I'm not going after her this time Katie, she's making such a big deal about this damn bloody marriage law!"said Tyler. " She's only sixteen Ty and she has feelings!"said Katie honestly. " I understand she's scared but you think I'm not?"Tyler asked Katie angrily. " I get that, but you both love each other and you to belong together despite this marriage law now don't be stupid by losing her!"said Katie honestly. Tyler sighed. " Why does it have to be me?" Tyler asked her groaning. " Because it's more sweeter when guys do it!"said Katie softly but honestly.

" I don't even know where to go, she went to god knows where!"said Tyler sighing. Seeing Eva's journal on the bed she smirked. " Luckily I do!"said Katie honestly knowing her best friend quite well. " I remember Evy writing places and New York central park was one of them. " said Katie open Eva's book showing him the page before closing the book. "Now you, go get her!"said Katie softly.

Taking the stairs, Tyler ran outside and whistled as a taxi driver stopped. " Central Park please. " said Tyler as the taxi driver nodded before driving him to the park. After a few minutes the taxi stopped as Tyler paid him before getting out. Looking around, he didn't see her until he seen her sitting on the bench beside the lake.

Looking at her, he frowned before looking at her. Walking over he sat down beside her. " Evy I'm sorry ok, but you can't blame me for thinking those things. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " You been acting weird since the meeting, it's like you don't want to be with me anymore now we're matched together. said Tyler softly. " Evy I'm honestly falling for you, I'm falling hard for you and it's scaring me at times, but please don't tell me that I'm not wasting my feelings on you cause you don't love me back. " said Tyler softly but honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:34 am

Eva made her way into the park, after paying the taxi driver. She needed time to think, time to sort everything out. She couldn’t do that with Tyler yelling at her, and she really didn’t want to go barricade herself in a room with Katie. Part of her wondered if he would actually go and scour the city to look for her or if he would send Katie like he had after he was a giant douche to her before they started dating. She doubted she would ever forgive him if he sent Katie after her. They were both so stubborn, she knew that it would make for an interesting marriage.

She laughed a little as she walked around the park, looking at the greenery that was surrounded by a city. The park itself was like a little piece of paradise in a sea of gray and dull. Not that New York was dull by any means, she reminded herself sheepishly. It was just that it was interesting that out of all of the city, this was the only place that had any real life color to it.

So far what she had seen of New York had been extremely fascinating. Although she knew she would want to go back through and look when she wasn’t so much angrier. When she had gotten tired of walking around, Eva took a seat on an empty park bench beside the lake. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. She heard Ty’s voice and opened her eyes to see him sitting next to her. How in the hell.. she started to wonder and stopped, Katie. she realized, Katie knew about that page in my journal of places I wanted to visit.

She listened to Tyler as he spoke. She would at least give him the decency to explain himself before she decided whether or not she would bring her hand across his face as hard as she could. Her heart softened a little as he admitted that he was falling for her. She would have been lying to have said she didn’t have feelings for him. She had thought the night that he had stayed with her, she vaguely remembered saying she loved him, but she had thought she dreamt it. She now wondered if she had actually said it.

“And you think I’m not terrified?” she asked looking at him. Eva took in a deep breath, “Tyler, I’m trying to come to terms with all of it. It’s not that I don’t want to be with you, but come on! I’m only sixteen and I got told I only have thirty days to marry you and then a year to get pregnant! We really just started to get to know each other.” She explained.

“I care about you I really do.” She admitted looking him in the eyes. “Even despite you being one of the biggest asses in the history of the world. I just would have preferred for us to have decided if we were going to get married on our own terms. Not being told by the government and threatened with jail if we don’t.” She was quiet as she spoke.

“Just bear with me on this please. I know its not the easiest on you either.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top