Let us run wild and free! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let us run wild and free! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let us run wild and free!

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us run wild and free! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let us run wild and free!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:04 am

Tyler rolled his eyes at her. " Not my fault, I told you far enough in advance!"said Tyler crossing his arms at her. Tyler nodded. " Yes I am."said Tyler smirking at her before he took a seat beside his mum.

Katie looked at Eva and held her hands up in surrender. " Ok...sorry it was just a joke!"said Katie honestly. " You're making it like it's a damn bloody big deal like you two were paired by the damn marriage law!"said Katie rolling her eyes at her. Putting two and two together her eyes widened. " Holy snapple, you two were matched together?!"Katie asked them as Tyler nodded. " Why didn't you two tell me?"Katie asked them curiously crossing her arms. Tyler shrugged, he honestly didn't know why he didn't tell her, he thought Eva did. " I thought Eva did. " said Tyler honestly.

Handing his boarding pass and passport, Tyler walked through the gate as he seen his mum apparated away. Seeing Katie behind him, Katie took a seat beside her as Tyler took the outside seat. Tyler putting his things into the compartment above them, Tyler whistled as Polar bear barked through her cage Tyler put her in. Taking a seat, Tyler laid his head on Katie's shoulder as she ran her fingers through his hair. Tyler who had his earphones on his ears was slowly starting to fall asleep.

" Want him beside you? If so I'll let him know, I think he's afraid you might bite his head off, you two are so much a like in the mornings it's scary!"said Katie honestly. Looking at Tyler she chuckled and shook her head. " Yup he's out once again, it's to late to wake him. " said Katie softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:24 am

Eva really wasn’t in the mood for twenty questions, and she knew that was what she was about to get from Katie. She honestly hadn’t thought about telling anyone really. She had to sit down and tell her parents after she had found out. They had both sat down and cried and debated sending her away to her grandparents to get her out of it. She had told them that it wouldn’t have done Tyler any good and if she had run away from it he could end up in jail and she couldn’t let that happen to him because of her.

“I just didn’t think it was everyone’s business.” She said shrugging. “I really don’t want to talk about it Katie.” She wasn’t trying to be rude about it, but she was still trying to come to terms with it herself. She just wanted time to sort it all out in her head before she really and truly talked to someone about it. It was a lot for someone her age to take in. Especially since it wasn’t by choice.

Anyone who looked at Eva could tell she was nervous about the flight. After all, she had never been on a plane before.  Her mind was whirling with what if’s at this point and they hadn’t even taken off yet. “It doesn’t matter.” She said as she put her headphones on her head. The music was so loud that Katie could hear Eva’s voice through the headphones blaring out. She had spent the night before recording some songs she had written and wanted to listen to how they sounded. She took in a deep breath and slowly let it out.

Eva was never one to be anxious before, but she had realized that she was really rude to Katie earlier, partially out of being so tired, and partially out of the comment that she had made about them already arguing like an old married couple. She kind of wished that Tyler was next to her. He had after all told her he would be, but Katie was between them because neither of them liked mornings. All she wanted to do was go to sleep and her mind was racing from the lack of sleep and the nervousness of having never been on a plane before.

Why did I have to act like such a b*tch this morning? she asked herself, taking in what she thought was another deep breath, when it was really shallow. She closed her eyes. I’m gonna be alright. she told herself as she bit her lip. Ali Baba had unwrapped himself from her waist and was looking up at her. For a snake he seemed to have a worried expression on his face but Eva just put her hand on him and refused to open her eyes.

Eva's song Blaring through the headphones
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:51 am

Noticing that Eva was scared and probably wanted Tyler beside her, Katie being the good best friend she was despite her best friend morning PMS, woke Tyler up by stepping hard on his foot with her high heel boots. " Ow! Ok I'm up Kat what do you want? " Tyler asked her annoyed. " Sit by your girlfriend like you promise you would, can't you see she's scared?"Katie asked him softly. Tyler sighed. " Alright fine, but if I get my head bit off I'm blaming you!"said Tyler softly before quietly and softly trading places. Fastening his seat belt once again, Tyler put his earphones back on listening to his music.

Although Tyler was sure that Eva would sense or smell that he was beside her, after all she knew what he smelled like. Tyler looked forward, his eyes closed but not asleep quite yet. He needed to calm down, he never flew when it been raining and he was scared in all honesty. He wished Eva was awake so she could calm him down. "It's just like normal flying Ty, just the weather is different. " Tyler thought to himself.

Although what was blaring through his headphones were songs he already wrote and recorded. He was in the process of recording the new song he wrote about his night with Eva. It was another song that just came to him. Although he didn't write this one in ten minutes, it took him about a day to write it all out. He was quite proud of it, just like any song he wrote in a shirt time frame, but he was more proud of the song he wrote for Eva in ten minutes.

Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:08 am

But Eva was awake. Her heart was racing. Unlike Tyler, she had never been on a plane in her entire life. She was terrified. She couldn’t hear Katie talking to Tyler and she kept focusing on Ali Baba who was moving strangely, like he was trying to comfort her because he could sense how afraid she was. Even the snake, who was normally very mellow was extremely tense sitting with Eva.

She looked over and saw that Tyler and Katie had switched places. Eva looked at Katie, “Hey will you hold Ali Baba for me?” she asked her friend curiously. “I don’t think it’s good for him to be on me when I’m so stressed out.” She explained, seeing Tyler was wearing his headphones. Eva had paused her music and put them down around her neck. She looked pleadingly at Katie as she asked this. She didn’t want to ask Tyler because of how grumpy he was this morning as well as she was. At least the snake was used to her morning grumpiness.

She felt like her heart was going to burst out of her chest it was beating so hard. Yeah and you wanna learn to drive that nice convertible your dad just bought you. she thought to herself, adding more stress and worry to her. She looked at Tyler, biting her lip; contemplating on bothering him because she was utterly terrified. She was sure once the experience was over that she would find out that it was foolish to be afraid, but right now she really just wanted to be held and possibly cry. She wasn’t sure in which order yet.

She tapped Tyler on the shoulder and waited for him to look over at her before attempting to force a smile. It was a horrible failure and immediately gave away that she wasn’t alright. Breathe Eva…just keep breathing. she told herself looking at Tyler.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:35 pm

Katie nodded. " Yeah sure Evy, hand him over he'll be just fine with me as always!"said Katie. Katie Ali Babba almost as well as Eva did, the snake was like a second pet to her. " Hey Ali, come to Aunt Katie!"Katie cooed softly as she kissed him. Although Katie knew that they had to be careful, if anyone found out that they had a snake on the plane they would probably get kicked off it. Or worse, people would start screaming and freak Ali Babba out.

Tyler who was rest in his head against the head rest, slowly starting to feel himself calm down. He didn't know why he was so scared but he honestly and truthfully was. "It'll be ok Ty."Tyler thought to himself over and over again. It was the only way he could keep himself calm besides listening to his music. He would sleep, but he couldn't without being calmed down first about the flight.

Feeling a tap on his shoulder, he thought it was Katie at first but was quite surprised to see it was Eva. Pausing his music, he opened his hazel eyes before turning to look at her. Seeing how scared she was, Tyler sighed. " Hey it'll be ok I promise. " said Tyler softly as he took off his headphones putting them around his neck. Tyler noticed she looked like she wanted to cry and be held. " Come here. " said Tyler softly as he hugged her pulling her into his arms.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:37 pm

Eva handed Ali Baba over to Katie, “It’s kind of cold in here so he might be comfortable in your jacket where he can stay warm.” She said with a small smile. She was grateful that Katie took him from her. She was afraid of freaking him out. She knew better than most that they had to be careful or they could get kicked off the plane with him. But she also knew that a simple charm could conceal him if need be.

She was quite glad that Katie actually liked Ali Baba. She wasn’t scared of him in the least. She was glad, because she knew that most people were. She turned her attention back at Tyler who was now looking at her. “I told you I’ve never flown before.” She said as he pulled her to him. She buried her face against him, hiding her face from view.

Eva felt like it was getting harder and harder for her to breathe. She knew deep down that it was a foolish fear, but she couldn’t help it. “I feel like I can’t breathe.” She managed to get out quietly. Eva looked up at Tyler, fighting back tears that were threatening to well up in her eyes. “How much longer til we take off?” she asked looking up at him biting her lip.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:14 pm

Katie took Ali Babba from Eva as he wrapped himself around her arm heading towards her neck making Katie giggle. " You silly little snake!"Katie cooed softly at him. " There you go, Aunt Katie got you. " said Katie softly as Ali Babba rested calmly around her neck. " He's fine now Evy, I think he didn't like that you were stressed." said Katie softly.

" It's ok Evy, I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere I promise. " said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler hated seeing her so scared, so he tried everything he could to keep her as calm as possible. Deep down, Tyler was scared himself due to him never flying in this weather before, but he couldn't let her see that though. He had to be strong, and he had to be strong for her.

" We don't have long. "said Tyler softly but honestly as the plane started moving. " See? We're starting to take off. " said Tyler softly but honestly. As the flight attendant walked past them making sure they had their seat belts on, and went over the rules, Tyler looked at Eva as the plane started picking up speed. " Eva look at me, it's going to be ok."said Tyler softly but honestly looking into his eyes. Although the plane wasn't that packed with people so people wouldn't be starting at them, Tyler did the only thing he thought could keep her calm and that was kissing her.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:37 pm

Eva looked into Tyler’s eyes as he told her it was going to be alright. Her eyes went wide with almost fear as the plane was picking up speed, pushing her back into the seat. Without even giving her time to react, he gave her another reason for her heart to be racing…he was kissing her. Not that she wasn’t grateful for something to think about, it was just that her best friend was sitting right next to them.

However, she didn’t really think about it as she found herself kissing Tyler back. By the time that she broke away looking at him, blushing a little bit they were already up in the air. She almost breathed a sigh of relief. The worst part was over for her. “Sorry I’m such a baby.” She said looking at Tyler. She felt really bad for freaking out like she had, but she really couldn’t help it. She couldn’t be blamed for not knowing what to expect. She suspected that part of her anxiousness was the fact that this would be the first time she had ever really left home without anyone in her family being with her.

She reached down in her bag and pulled out her journal and a pen. She had been working on a drawing of Tyler after he had left and she went back to working on it quietly as she put her headphones back on her head, pressing play on her music. She had explained to Tyler how important her journal was to her, so she didn’t think that he would snatch it out of her hands..unlike Katie who had before.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:00 pm

Tyler looked at her and shook his head. " You're not a baby, it's your first time flying so you're a bit freaked out which is normal. " said Tyler honestly. " You ok now?"Tyler asked her softly but curiously looking at her. She looked to be ok, but Tyler wanted to make sure. Putting his headphones back on his ears he looked to his left feeling Katie's head on his shoulder as she ran her fingers through his hair calming him down.

Tyler slowly started falling asleep as Katie looked over at Eva. " You should do it Evy, you'll be surprised his hair is really soft!"said Katie honestly. Laying here head back on Tyler's shoulder, she fell asleep. Tyler took Eva's hand and intertwined hands with her. He was half asleep as he did it, but he smiled at her before letting out a small yawn.

Seeing Eva opening her journal, Tyler looked at her but didn't say anything. He knew not to touch her journal, Tyler was the same way, his journal was like a diary to him as well, it had all his deepest secrets in it. He wouldn't dare let anyone touch his journal but him scared they might read it. It was a mixture of alot of things, songs, journal entries and of course drawings of different things.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:27 pm

Eva nodded, “I think so.” She replied quietly. It was slightly better now that they were actually off the ground. She took a deep breath and smiled at Tyler. She wasn’t too sure if she was alright. In fact to admit it, she was exhausted. Her lack of sleep was catching up with her. The thing that was keeping her awake was the fact she wanted to finish her drawing. She really didn’t have much more too it before it was finished.

She squeezed Tyler’s hand as she continued to work on the drawing finishing up the texture of his hair. She looked over at him, catching him look at her. She smiled up at him before she pulled her headphones off and handed him the journal. “I was up most of the night working on this.” She said looking at him curiously.

It was a huge deal for Eva to be handing her journal to anyone. The fact that she had essentially handed Tyler a book that had every thought, feeling or dream she had ever felt showed how much she trusted him. She also trusted him not to go through it either. She laid her head on him and sighed, listening to the music blaring from her Ipod. It was a softer song, not as hard as the one she was listening to when she first got on the plane.

She snuggled up closer to Tyler closing her eyes, “Is it time to go to sleep now?” she asked to no one in particular as she let out a yawn. She really couldn’t fight her tiredness anymore. The sound of her music and leaning against Tyler was easily and quickly putting her to sleep without her even realizing it.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top