Let us run wild and free! - Page 28
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let us run wild and free! - Page 28 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let us run wild and free!

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us run wild and free! - Page 28 Empty Re: Let us run wild and free!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:39 pm

Tyler looked at her and nodded.  " Well...if it doesn't,  I'm right here as I was before. " said Tyler softly but honestly.  " Although I hope it does, I hate seeing you in pain. " said Tyler honestly. He hated seeing her in pain, but he especially hated when she cried but he REALLY hated when she cried because of him. Tyler took on of his hands and started running it through her hair before the waitress came and asked what they wanted. As they ordered, Tyler couldn't help but not to think that the waitress was trying to flirt with him. " Wow.. someone desperate aren't they? to be flirting with a married man while his wife is right in front of you! You must have some guts or be really stupid, so be a doll and get our orders in and stop being a damn bloody whore! "said Tyler glaring at her.

Katie looked at him in shocked. " Ty you just didn't say that! "said Katie looking at him trying to hold back a laugh. " I did, man American girls are slutty this is the like the third one that hit on me! " said Tyler honestly before shaking his head. " What's there about me that draws them into me?"Ty asked softly but curiously. "You don't see it do you Ty? You're the total package! "said Katie honestly before crossing her arms at him. " Package deal? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously. " Do I even want to know? "Tyler asked her softly but honestly. " Ok.. Ty a package deal is everything you have, blond hair, a killer smile, beautiful eyes, the list goes on but if you have all those you're a package deal. " said Katie honestly.

" So... girls are after me just because I have all that? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously. " Wow...I didn't know that. " said Tyler honestly. " Oh come on Ty, you really are a package deal you got everything that's on the list! "said Katie honestly. " Ok..besides what you just told me what's the whole list? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously. As Katie gotten a napkin she wrote it all down seeing how saying it would take awhile and she was hungry. Handing it to Tyler he looked at the list and laughed. " Do you two really have this total package list? "Tyler asked them softly but curiously still laughing.

Total package list
1.Blond hair
2. Kliler body
3. Beautiful eyes
4.killer smile
5. Have some kind of accent
6. Be sweet
7. Be a bad boy
8. Loves Animals
9. Can sing/play instruments
10. Love me for me

" Wow.."said Tyler honestly. " See I told you that you have everything on the list, so Evy has a total package! "said Katie softly but honestly. Looking down at Eva he laughed. " So am I a package deal to you? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously before laughing.

Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:07 am

Eva couldn’t help but to laugh at how Tyler was acting. He would normally blow off people flirting with him unless they just didn’t give it up after they saw the two of them being affectionate. She couldn’t believe his outburst. “Ty, don’t you know what you just did is how you get people to spit in the food?” she asked looking at him, “Everyone knows better than to actually mess with the people that handle your food!” Eva couldn’t believe that he had said that to the waitress. “From what I’ve been told, it is kind of their job to be overly friendly and slightly flirtatious with their customers. It’s how they get better tips. Servers really don’t make much here Ty.”

Eva couldn’t believe that he had actually asked why they were so attracted to him. “It’s the accent.” She said before Katie said something about the package deal. She knew Katie had this list, she had heard it too many times, especially since she had Tyler had gotten together. She didn’t know why girls even had such lists. Eva wasn’t as picky as most, but then again, she had never really been with anyone but Tyler, and she had actually felt like she should be giving up when she met him.

“I don’t. “ she said looking at him, “That’s all Katie there.” She said as her friend began to write out her list. “Well considering I’ve lived in England  most of my life, he doesn’t really have an accent to me.” Eva said with a small laugh, “So that would be off for me, but maybe that’s why a lot of girls back home like American boys. They have accents to them. She couldn’t help but laugh as Tyler asked if he was a package deal to her, “Like I said, I really didn’t have a list, but I guess so.”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:22 am

Tyler shrugged. " I don't give a damn, besides she doesn't handle the food she just serves it. " said Tyler honestly. " I think she was a bit more friendly."said Tyler softly but honestly. " Ok...fine I'll apologize, but I'm telling you that she's acting a bit more friendly. " said Tyler honestly. As the waitress came back with their drinks Tyler smirked at her. " I'm sorry for going off on you, please excuse me I can be a total arse at times, ask my wife here. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " It's ok. " shd said as she gave them their drinks, leaning over Tyler, he noticed her top was unbuttoned showing down her shirt. Tyler raised his eyebrows at her before clearing his throat before taking drink of his lemonade.

Tyler nodded. " I figured that was one of the things. " said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler looked from Katie to Eva completely amused by this stupid total package deal list, he thought it was funny in all honesty. Tyler wasn't picky, but Eva was the type of girl he wanted. She was short, had beautiful eyes and she loved music. Tyler wasn't picky but he had three things he wanted and Eva fit them.

Tyler chuckled. " You don't really believe in this list do you Katie?"Tyler asked her still chuckling. " Some of it yes, but some of it is just stupid. said Katie honestly. " I wouldn't call myself that, I'm just me."said Tyler softly but honestly. " You never considered yourself a package deal? "Katie asked him softly but curiously. " I might be douche, but I'm not that douche! "said Tyler softly but honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Back to top