Let us run wild and free!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let us run wild and free! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let us run wild and free!

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us run wild and free! Empty Let us run wild and free!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:13 am

Ugh...mornings,  Tyler hated mornings more than anything else in the world and he wasn't a morning person at all but his mother insisted on them having a morning flight.     "Come on mum,  it's six in the morning can I go back to sleep?"Tyler whined before letting out a small yawn.  " No you can't,  besides it'll be better if you have a early flight it'll be less crowded!"said his mother.  " Good idea thanks mum!"said Tyler softly hugging his mother.

" Where's Eva? I want to meet her before you leave!"said his mother as Tyler groaned.  " Don't say anything embrassing mum ok?"Tyler asked her as Katie giggled.  " Tyler Riker Lockwood! When have I ever say anything that embrassed you?"his mother asked.  

" Careful Ty,  Aunt Stormie might show Eva some baby pictures of you the flight doesn't leave until eight. "said Katie smirking at him.  " Don't you dare bring that up!"said Tyler glaring at Katie.  " I don't have any pictures Ty,  so you don't have to worry but you were so adorable as a baby!"said his mum as Tyler groaned.  " Thanks Kat,  luckily Eva isn't here to hear the bloody stories!"said Tyler.   They were already pass security,  his mum apparated in after the checked in although she wasn't suppose to be back there with them.  

Yawning Tyler laid his head on his mother's lap as he waited for Eva and their plane to board.   His mother started running her fingers through his hair,  but he didn't mind one bit,  she done that since he was little.  His eyes starting to close,   he fell back asleep on his mother lap as Katie's head rested on his stomach as he slept.

how Ty looks while he's asleep!

Last edited by Tyler Lockwood on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Let us run wild and free! Empty Re: Let us run wild and free!

Post by Eva DeLuca Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:35 am

Michael had already apparated past the security well before Eva got into line. He was in a better mood than Eva. She hated mornings with the passion of a thousand burning suns. Even as a baby, she didn’t like being woken up in the mornings. She had always been a night owl, even as a child. She liked her sleep. She just liked her sleep to be when the sun was up.

Eva mindlessly handed over her passport and plane ticket to the security before she made it through. Her parents explained everything to do before they had arrived so she wouldn’t get confused going through. After she made it through she met up with her mother and Michael. “Cheer up Evy.” Michael said with a smile. “You’re going to be going away to another country for the summer. You could try to be a little more cheerful.”

If looks could have killed, Eva’s brother would have fell over dead in the middle of the airport from the glare she gave him. She carried her camera bag with her and a small carry on that contained a blanket. She kept her Ipod in her pocket with her headphones around her neck. She hated earbuds. They made her ears hurt terribly and from what her mother had told her, planes could be very loud. Her mother looked over at the two of them and spoke up.

“Eva Fortuna!” she exclaimed as they started to get closer to the gate. “You will be nice to your brother or so help me I’ll take you home right now!” she said in Italian causing Eva to look down. “Yes Mamma.” Eva said quietly. I really hope I don’t have to deal with much more cheeriness this morning. I don’t think I could handle it. No one should be as perky as Michael is first thing in the morning. It isn’t natural. she thought to herself as she caught a glance of Tyler asleep by the gate.

She stopped, smiling as she watched what she guessed was Tyler’s mother playing with his hair as he slept. She quickly pulled out her camera and snapped a picture of it. It was pretty adorable in all honesty. She smiled to herself as she walked up and tapped Katie on the shoulder. “How much longer til we leave?” she asked her friend curiously.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:39 am

Feeling someone tapping her,  Katie woke up and softly gotten up from Tyler's stomach.  " Hey Evy."said Katie tiredly letting out a small yawn.   " We have about a hour to kill before we start boarding. " said Katie.   " You can join us,  I'm sure Ty would enjoy you laying on him. " said Katie smirking.  

Seeing Eva walking towards him his mother smiled at her.  " Hello dear,  you must be Eva Tyler here talks so much about you!"said Tyler's mum softly.   " Sorry for speaking softly dear,  Ty Bear doesn't like to be woke up!"said Tyler's stroking her sons hair lovingly.  " If you ever want to calm him down or make him fall asleep,  stroke his hair. " said Tyler's mother.   " Tyler..."said his mum softly as Tyler groaned.   " No...mum,  five more minutes!"Tyler mumbled in his sleep.  " But Eva here Ty Bear,  don't you want to say hi to your girlfriend?"his mum asked him.

" Hi...Evy. " said Tyler in a sleepy voice as his mother hit his head making him wake up.  " Ow!"said Tyler as he raised his head from his mother's lap rubbing his head.  " Say hi to her right,  don't be lazy!"said his mother sternly glaring daggers at him.   " Sorry mum, just tired!"said Tyler softly but honestly.  " Hey Evy!"said Tyler softly before kissing her softly on the lips.   " You look beat like the rest of us, want to come sit down we have a hour to kill. " said Tyler softly.

" Oh god did you see me sleeping?"Tyler asked her as his mother chuckled meaning only one thing she did. " Oh man you did didn't you?"Tyler asked her groaning as Katie and his mother laughed. " Let me guess, she told you that's the only way to calm me down and make me fall asleep right?"Tyler asked her sighing running his hands through his hair making it more messier than it was. " Well....it's true, I told you that I was a mama's boy. " said Tyler smiling sheepishly at her.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:22 am

Michael did his best to suppress a chuckle. He wasn't the only one who had been amused by Tyler sleeping on his mother. He caught a glare from their mother that quickly suppressed it for him. Their mother looked and acted fairly easy going but it wasn't easy for her to send her youngest off across the world.

"No I'm not gonna sleep uet." Eva replied to Katie. "If I do you won't be able to wake me up for the flight." She smiled a little as Tyler ' s mother spoke to her. Did she hear his mother right? Ty Bear? She was never going to let him live down how much of a mama's boy he actually was. Even though she was a daddy's girl through and through.

"It's nice to meet you." She replied to his mother. "My mum and brother wanted to come see me off safely." She explained as to why they were with her. She giggled at Tyler sleeping a little and when mother smacked him. It was quite funny.

"Eva Fortuna Lia Serena DeLuca." She said causing Eva to look down as Tyler got up. "Sorry Mamma." She said before Tyler kissed her. She kissed him back blushing as her mother walked over to him.

She kissed Tyler on both of his cheeks. "You take care of her you understand? " She said looking at him. "What she means to say is if anything happens to my baby sister it won't be pretty for you." Michael explained causing Eva to face palm and walk over to Katie.

"I'm going to kill him." She groaned. "I may have been asleep for an hour and a half before he so lovingly jumped on me to wake me up." She told Katie. "I really thought Ali Baba was going to bite him." She glanced back over at her mother who was handing Tyler something but she couldn't tell what.

"Eva told me about the match." She said quietly to Tyler. "You give her these and ask properly. They were her nonna's." She cupped Tyler ' s cheek and smiled before walking over to Eva. Speaking to her in rapid Italian she said, "You be on you lo best behavior and call me if you want to come home early. Eva Fortuna if you do not feel safe there you can come home." She kissed her daughter on the cheek and hugged her tightly before she and Michael left leaving Tyler with the engagement ring and wedding band that had belonged to her mother. "
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:00 am

Tyler looked at Eva's mother and brother before nodding. " Nothing will or is going to happen to her I promise. " said Tyler softly but honestly. " She's in good hands with me, I assure you both. " said Tyler softly before they nodded. Tyler might of been a Auror, but he was scared of Eva's big brother. He looked nice, but sharp around the edges. He didn't want to piss him off any at all.

Katie chuckled. " Well.... Aunt Stormie woke us up, I thought Polar bear was going to attack before she saw that it was just Aunt Stormie. " said Katie honestly. " Speaking of Polar bear, she's right under the seat."said Katie. " Polar bear, come here girl!" said Katie as she gotten up and walked over towards Katie and lick her hand. "She's very nice unless you yell at Ty or hurt Ty, she's very protective of him. " said Katie honestly.

Confused until Tyler felt what Eva's mother put in his hand. " I promise I'll ask her properly, I already got it planned out. " said Tyler softly to her. " Thank you Mrs . DeLuca."said Tyler softly hugging her and kissing her cheeks back giving her a soft warm smile. Seeing her walk back over towards Eva, Tyler turned his back before he put the engagement rings in along with the sapphire necklace his mother gave him that been in the family for generations. Sticking the box back in the inside pocket of his jacket he headed back towards his mother and the others.

Whistling Polar Bear ran up towards him almost tackling him to the ground as he chuckled. " Who's a good girl?"Tyler asked as he petted her. Letting out a small yawn, Tyler shook himself awake. Tyler was trying to stay awake, but it wasn't working out to well for him, he slowly started falling asleep once again. "Here Ty Bear drink some hot chocolate, it's your favorite I made it from home. " said Stormie his mother handing him a cup of hot chocolate.

" Not a word Evy and don't you dare call me Ty Bear only my mum does that!"said Tyler softly but honestly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:44 am

And Michael was a nice guy; just not when it came to Eva. With her father still being in Italy he took it as his place to make sure she was protected and Merlin help whoever it was that would hurt her. A broken heart he could deal with, but someone physically hurting Eva he would probably outright kill them with no questions asked.

Michael ran up to Eva and hugged her tight as their mother apparated back home. He smiled at her and opened up his jacket to reveal and Ali Baba, curled up in the inside pocket. "I'll tell mum when you land safely. I know she didn't want you to bring him."

Eva's eyes had lit up as she took the snake from her brother and let him nestle up in her shirt, wrapping himself around her stomach. "Thank you." She said giving him a hug. I'll call you when we land to let you know we made it alright. " She added as Michael was walking off. He threw his hand up into a peace sign to let her know he heard her.

Eva's eyes went to Polar Bear. She was huge! She had doubted that she had ever seen a dog that big in her entire life and honestly she was a little intimidated by the animal. "That's Polar Bear?" She asked looking at Tyler.

Eva giggled a little as she saw the look on Tyler ' s face. He told her not to say anything. "Don't worry Ty Bear." She said laughing. "I've got pictures of you sleeping on you mummy. "
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:06 am

Tyler nodded. " Yeah this is my Polar Bear!"said Tyler softly before petting the solid white husky. " Don't worry she won't hurt you, I'm sure Katie told you all about her!"said Tyler softly but honestly. Whistling Polar Bear sat down beside him before tilting her head looking at Eva. " It's ok girl, she's good no worries. " said Tyler softly as she she laid down by his feet.

Tyler groaned. " Mum why you have to call me that around her? Now she's going to be calling me that the whole trip?"said Tyler groaning. " Aw...you two already gave each other pet names, it's adorable!"Tyler's mother cooed. " Oh bloody hell, god kill me now!"Tyler mumbled to himself but his mother having sharp ears heard him. " Tyler Riker Lockwood, don't you dare say that again you hear me?" his mother asked as Tyler looked down. " Yes Mama, sorry ma'am. " said Tyler softly before taking a drink of his hot chocolate.

" I don't care about the picture, but please don't call me that!"said Tyler softly. "I don't care what else you do, but don't call me Ty Bear!"said Tyler. " Not that I hate it, but my mum is the only one who calls me that!"said Tyler softly but honestly. " No she can call you that as well Tyler, besides it's a adorable nickname seeing how you're such a teddy bear!"said his mother as Tyler groaned. " Mum not helping!"said Tyler groaning as he ran his hands through his hair.

Getting out his guitar he brought with him, Tyler started playing Eva's song. "Aw... I love that song you wrote for Eva, it was so sweet and cute. " said his mother. " You should hear the new one he wrote about you Eva, it's so good!"said his mother as Tyler blushed. " Mum! you weren't suppose to tell her it's not done yet!"said Tyler lying. " You can't lie to me Tyler, when you do your voice squeaks. " said his mother smiling at him. " Damn it! " Tyler thought to himself.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:26 am

Eva held her hand out for the husky to sniff. She had been around not just dogs, but animals her entire life, and much bigger ones than Polar Bear. In fact her grandparents owned horses and cows back in Italy and she wasn’t afraid of them. She chided herself for being intimidated by the dog. “I never said she would hurt me.” She replied looking at him.

Eva let out a long yawn. She was really sleep deprived this morning. She could faintly hear the loud rock music blaring from her headphones around her ears She looked down at her side and saw that Ali Baba had managed to press the play button on her Ipod. Silly snake. she thought laughing to herself. She wondered if he was as nervous as she was about going on a plane. She was actually beginning to have second thoughts of even bringing him along.

Eva’s head snapped towards Tyler as she heard him mutter, “Ucciderti adesso? Io non la penso così Ty!” she said so tired that she hadn’t even realized that she had slipped into Italian and no one around her probably knew what she had said. If they had, it would have probably had been Katie, since she had known Eva since they were small. “Don’t tell me what I can and can’t do.” She said looking at him as she moved to sit closer to Katie.

“You know being a culo doesn’t look that good on you so early in the morning.” She retorted to Tyler as his mom started to gush about the new song that he had written for her. Yet again another person to add to the list of people I don’t need to be around when I’m still waking up. she thought to herself. No sane person should be as cheery as Tyler’s mother and Michael in the morning. It’s not healthy.

Eva ran her fingers through her hair as she crossed her arms. “You know your mum is giving away all your dirty little secrets Tyler.” She said with a smirk. She was slightly amused by it. “You don’t have to play it, I’m only so sure I’ll hear it sometime on the trip.” At that moment she heard a voice on the loud speaker saying that they were starting to board their plane and inwardly sighed out of relief. She didn’t know if she could stand to be around too many more cheerful people this morning. And she hadn’t even had a cup of coffee yet!

(Translation: Kill you now? I don't think so Ty! Ass.)
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:02 am

Tyler rolled his eyes playfully at her. " You're stiffer than a damn zombie who's trying to walk!"said Tyler honestly crossing his arms. " Don't lie to me and tell me you're not scared of her, your expression says it all!"said Tyler smirking at her. " There's nothing to be scared of, she's just a lovable husky aren't you?"said Tyler petting her. As she smelled Eva's hand she barked at her. " She approves of you, if she doesn't she'll growl. " said Tyler softly but honestly.

Seeing Polar Bear circling around his legs he sighed before bending down and rubbing behind her ears. " What's wrong girl, you nervous?"Tyler asked her softly. " Don't worry so am I. "said Tyler softly but honestly. " Ty you flown tons of times."said his mother. " Yeah but not in this weather. " said Tyler mumbling to himself looking out the window as the rain hit the windows.

Katie giggled and smirked. " Wow nice one Evy. " said Katie smiling at her. Tyler rolled his eyes. " I wouldn't have to if you didn't call me that!"said Tyler tiredly crossing his arms at her. " Ah. .. barely out of the country together and they're arguing like a married couple!"said Katie smirking at them. Tyler shot a shut up look at her before he put his guitar back in his case. Sighing to himself, he petted Polar Bear.

Tyler shrugged. " Yeah so what,? She just told you the small stuff, she wouldn't dare to tell you the big juicy stuff!"said Tyler smirking back at her. Tyler shrugged. " Who knows maybe you will maybe you won't. " said Tyler honestly smirking at her. " Ugh. ..Thank goodness, took bloody forever!"said Tyler honestly rolling his eyes. " Tyler Riker Lockwood! Manners young man!"said his mother. " Sorry mama!"said Tyler softly but honestly as he hugged his mum.

" Have a safe flight and call me when you get there ok?"his mother asked as Tyler nodded. " I promise I will!"said Tyler softly but honestly. " Behave yourself and take care of Eva and Katie, and no funny business either!"said his mother as Tyler groaned. " Mum! We just started dating, you really think I'm that shallow?" Tyler asked her shaking his head. " Of course not Ty Bear, just saying. "said his mother as she hugged Katie before hugging Eva. " Nice meeting you dear, keep them two in check especially Tyler!"said his mother.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:32 am

“No I’m not!” she snapped at him. “My expression says that I’m tired and I only got an hour of sleep before Michael decided to jump on me to wake me up!” she exclaimed going over to sit next to Katie after she pet Polar Bear. “Are you happy now?” she said crossing her arms.

Eva shot Katie a glare that would have killed her if it was possible. Eva was still dealing with the fact that she was matched to someone. She kept reminding herself that at least it was Tyler. It could have always been someone worse. It could have been someone she hated. Not that she really hated anyone but it was something she had reminded herself. “Katie I swear to God I’ll rip your eyes out if you say anything like that again.” As soon as Eva realized what she had said, she realized that if Katie hadn’t known about her and Tyler being matched she had probably just given it away. She hit the palm of her hand to her forehead. “Merda.” She muttered.

Way to give that away if she didn’t already know Eva. she thought to herself, You could have made it a little less obvious. Now she’s going to know that there is something up between you and Tyler other than the two of you being extremely grumpy in the mornings. She couldn’t believe that she was that mean sounding about it. But then again, she was still trying to come to terms with what they were told herself. She wasn’t the type of person who liked to be told what to do, much less by someone who knew nothing about her.

Eva put her hand to her forehead and looked down as Tyler’s mother made the comment about no funny business. Yeah cause even if we wanted to we’d really be able to get away with it with Katie there the entire time. she thought looking down. After she hugged Katie, she was hugging Eva and Eva found herself awkwardly hugging Tyler’s mother back. She wasn’t used to so much human contact without caffeine in her system. “It was nice meeting you as well.” She replied, “And honestly I wouldn’t be able to. Katie has gotten me in enough trouble over the years.” She added as she moved to go board the plane.

“Please just let me get on the plane so I can get to sleep.” She said to herself as she got in line and handed the attendant her ticket before being allowed to go down the gangway to get onto the plane. Once on the plane she easily found her seat next to the window and put her carry on up in the overhead compartment and sat down.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top