Cupid Litherland
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Cupid Litherland Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Cupid Litherland

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cupid Litherland Empty Cupid Litherland

Post by Rosanna Parker Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:39 am

Dropped.

Last edited by Cupid Litherland on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Rosanna Parker
Rosanna Parker

Number of posts : 181
Special Abilities : Apparation | Non-Verbal Magic

Back to top Go down

Cupid Litherland Empty Re: Cupid Litherland

Post by Katie Knight Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:59 am

Hm... What for Katie/Cupid?
Katie Knight
Katie Knight
Third Year Ravenclaw
Third Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:04 am

I'd say friends. They get on well and seem open about discussing the others in their dorm and Katie's shared a secret with him so they must have a bit of trust? Oo, after this whole drama that's going down Katie should try and teach Cupid how to fly properly! Very Happy
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie Knight Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:17 pm

That's what I thought, maybe just maybe they could be more Idk
Katie Knight
Katie Knight
Third Year Ravenclaw
Third Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:07 pm

Maybe we could have them as friends but then it develops?
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie Knight Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:46 pm

Sure, we'll see how it goes!Wink
Katie Knight
Katie Knight
Third Year Ravenclaw
Third Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:05 pm

Cupid is only a year below Sonia. Maybe they know each other?
Robin Ivanov

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosanna Parker Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:13 am

Yeah I think they would definitely know each other, whether its just from hanging around the common room or cheering on Slytherin in Quidditch together or talking at breakfast. Cupid, like Sonia, has an adventurous streak and he wants to remembered for being bold, great, obtaining glory etc so they're both pretty ambitious. Do you think they would have gone on some sort of exploration around the castle? Maybe they could try and find the chamber of secrets or get into it somehow?
Btw, do you think they would be friends or acquaintances?
Cupid's sister, Becca, is a 6th yr Ravenclaw who is smart, all about academia but on the other side is rather sporty in the sense she is a good dueler and loves to fly (playing keeper on the Ravenclaw team). I'm not sure how Becca and Sonia would gel we'd have to just thread them together to see - because if they get on then chances are Cupid and Sonia would get on better too?
Rosanna Parker
Rosanna Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:24 am

Isn't the basilisk loose in the castle again? We could send Sonia and Cupid as Slytherin superheros in some quest to fix it. More for the personal glory and to show their own power than for the good of the school of course. We could make them casual friends who become partners in crime-fighting (and then bond through that).

Jennifer Lawrence <3 She should definitely know Sonia. She attempts to play Quidditch but really isn't that great at it so she would be quite impressed with Becca. Maybe Sonia just gets on with both of the Litherland siblings?

I also have Tibby Frank who's a sixth year Ravenclaw so she would room with Becca. They should know each other too.
Robin Ivanov

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosanna Parker Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:31 am

Is it actually? OMG is it going to be like a site plot? I just thought it was part of a random thread as though its a suspicion, this will be so exciting! Very Happy
That is EXACTLY what Cupid would do, also do you think Cupid and Sonia would be aware the other is also doing it just for personal gain? I'm starting to get a tad excited about this all now Very Happy
Yeah I agree that Sonia should be friends with the Litherlands Smile So should I put Sonia down as a friend on Cupid's character plot?

Jennifer Lawrence <3

Yeah definitely! I don't know much about Tibby I'll go and check out her profile Smile

Rosanna Parker
Rosanna Parker

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top