Cupid Litherland - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Cupid Litherland - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Cupid Litherland

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cupid Litherland - Page 2 Empty Re: Cupid Litherland

Post by Robin Ivanov Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:39 am

I know that Millie found some petrified ghosts. I'm not sure that this is an official site plot but members seem to have started it up on their own?

I think Sonia wouldn't put on much of a face about why she's doing it. Her best friend, Charlie, is a muggleborn and she wouldn't be pleased if she was petrified. It's just an extremely large bonus that this would be a chance to show off her bow-wielding skills and fight some crime to fight boredom.
Robin Ivanov

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosanna Parker Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:47 am

So do people know the basalisk is moving around the castle or is it more rumors are being spread at the moment?

Either way it sounds exciting! Cupid will most definitely be thinking about the glory although he'll find it fun at the same time so I guess the pair will share their excitement Razz
Rosanna Parker
Rosanna Parker

Number of posts : 181
Special Abilities : Apparation | Non-Verbal Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:23 am

Maybe they come across some victim in the dungeons when they are headed back to the Common Room together and make plans together? Or they could have just heard the rumors and skip class to go in search of the chamber (with the reasoning that since they are Slytherins they have a better chance of finding it)?

We could make Becca and Sonia meet after Cupid and Sonia are more established. They could meet through Cupid for sure.
Robin Ivanov

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:39 am

Cupid is in the thread where Millie finds the ghosts so he'd already be a bit suspicious then when they find the victim in the dungeons together BOOM it all hits off! I like your idea! Smile
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top