Jemma & Molly return! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jemma & Molly return! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jemma & Molly return!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jemma & Molly return! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jemma & Molly return!

Post by Vivianna Varnes Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:36 am

Tehe, we don't want to overwhelm you. I don't have any brilliant ideas right now, so perhaps we should put it off for a bit? Just wait until one of us gets an idea or has a need for it?
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:16 am

For Jude- pretty much that!

Jack - No one else seems to be active. -glares at members- We could work it out.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:52 pm

I've got a few people for Molly. Since my grads are kinda... there for now ._.

Anyways, For Gryffies, I have:

Hitame Higurashi - Fourth year Gryffindor. I'm not even sure how to describe things for Hit right now ._. She's kinda weird. But she could be friends with Molly.

Damitrius d'Eath - Sixth year Gryffindor. She used to be a part of Potter's Army, but after a mental breakdown she joined the Dark Followers and is now the co-leader of the group with Oliver Krum. She could be a frenemy, I guess.

Fifth years right now I only have one.

Dylan Davies - Fifth year Ravenclaw. I think they could be friends. Dylan could help her with homework or something. He's also a musician, so he some times randomly sings songs he's made cx Just throwing that out there.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:14 pm

Jackles, I'll make a thread in the Ministry for Jemma & Jude. I'll just have her coming to see him saying she's been reassigned and such.

For Molly, I think Dylan would be good. She's going to be freaking out a bit about OWLs. She's never paid that much attention to anything aside from Magical Creatures & Quidditch before and it's kinda hitting her how important these exams are. She would be really grateful for any help. The other two, idk. Molly is part of PA, but not like super active in it. She believes in what they do, but isn't really a do-er. She is on the team for Gryffindor, so if either of them play she'd probably know them.

EDIT: Jackles, thread is here: https://www.pottersarmy.net/t16478-new-places-new-faces#362086 .

Jemma & Molly return! - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Molz Weasley Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:31 pm

@Kimberly, I'm going to make a thread for general OWL-related studying/banging heads against desks/etc., I'll tag you in it but I'm going to keep it open for anyone else. Molly may be stressing out a lot and such. I'm not sure what her interest in music is, but if you want to introduce singing-y type stuff, would be cool. Yeah. I'll edit in link once I've made it.

EDIT: Link: https://www.pottersarmy.net/t16488-study-or-death-death-no-i-meant-study-study#362292 .
Molz Weasley
Molz Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 180

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri May 10, 2013 10:27 am

BUMP!!
I have plenty of stuff for Molly, I don't need more threads with her!!

BUT still need people for Jemma! Preferably older grads. Need to get her some RPing. Any plot ideas welcome. If a guy is old enough, then potentially romance, but I don't think there are any guys old enough on the site anyway. But yeah, NEED PEOPLE FOR JEMMA.

Jemma & Molly return! - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top