Jemma & Molly return!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jemma & Molly return! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jemma & Molly return!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jemma & Molly return! Empty Jemma & Molly return!

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:37 pm

Ok, so basically I want to RP! Yay! I want actual plots going, not just 'lets have them meet in a room' or whatever though. Fun and interesting and drama-filled plots.

FOR JEMMA:
She's old. Like really old. So older graduates would be ideal. She's currently working in the Ministry as a Secretary, but after all she's been through, she's not really satisfied with that. Any male who wants to enter her life - she's had a fair bit of drama already, though totally welcome to more, or niceness if she deserves that (finally!). Anyone who is working at the Ministry may also know her. She is a Seer, if that matters. Oh and she has been in the Order. If a current member (preferably one who she should know) wants to get her to come back, would be good too.
NEEDED: Older grads, Order members, Guy Drama (or non-drama, maybe...if I'm feeling nice...).

FOR MOLLY:
She's a fifth-year Gryffindor. So I would assume she would already know any current fifth years by this point. Also she's on the Gryffindor quidditch team, so would know people via that. Any friendships, etc. are totally welcome. She's not into guys much atm, really. She's probably freaking out about exams at the moment, since OWLs matter, so any studying-groups or helpful Ravenclaws would be good.
NEEDED: Fifth years, Gryffies, any fifth year to help her study (probably Ravies).

Jemma & Molly return! Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Jemma & Molly return! Empty Re: Jemma & Molly return!

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:56 pm

Who is Jemma a secretary for? If you don't have someone specific, she can be Jude's secretary. It may get her involved in shady stuff.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:02 pm

Err, I don't think it was specified. I think I may have mentioned the Department of Mysteries at one point, but in a year she could have been moved around really. What does Jude do? *intrigued*
(Oh and sidenote, who is head of the order? I can't find it anywhere, either I'm blind or it's not in a topic.)

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:08 pm

I'm actually head right now. Well, Jack is. XD

Jude is Undersecretary to the Minister.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:18 pm

Secretary to an Undersecretary? Would it be like a promotion for her then? Which would work plot-wise for her, I guess. And what stuff is Jude involved with?

And mkay, ta! I need to find someone in the Order to get Jemma back in. Hmm.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:21 pm

He's pretty much third in line right now, so it would be a promotion. He's always doing something that isn't good. And he uses his position to get chicks, so she would have to handle his 'contacts'.

Jack could! I'd love her to be involved in our current meeting thread... because only one person posted.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:34 pm

Yeah. Jemma hasn't been too happy as a secretary recently. She just has it as "a job", y'know. But given her previous jobs, it's more boring/etc.. A promotion like that would be good for her. And handling 'contacts' and with 'shady' stuff, would be interesting. Like the sound of it Smile.

Would Jack/Jemma know each other? They must have been in the Order together at some point, right? If they could meet somewhere (idk where would be most realistic), is Jack the kinda leader to try & bring back old members?

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:11 am

Jude : Yes, it would definitely be fun!

Jack : I'm sure they did meet and, if not, she would know of her. Jack's not much of a recruiter, but if she ran into her, she might bring it up.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:12 am

Dang you Jackles, I was about to ask her to be a secretary for Rivah! Looks like you beat me to it... *pouts*
Jemma, I've got Rivah Trenton, she's one of the Ministry's Dept Heads. She's only in her 20's, so I don't know how interested you'd be in a thread, but the offer's out there!
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 am

For Jude: Would Jemma just get a message or something saying she'd been relocated & been moved to his office? I'm assuming he'd have various jobs for her to do or w/e. We could start something from there & see how things go maybe? Would it be weird that she's so much older than he is?

For Jack: Maybe? Idk who else is active in the Order, like if someone else would be more likely to convince her to return or whatever really.

For Rivah: Idk, maybe they'd know each other? Anything in mind?

Yay lots of thread offers! I don't want to give myself too many threads at once though. Must. Limit. Jemma.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top