Rainy days always brings the best of out you! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rainy days always brings the best of out you! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rainy days always brings the best of out you!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rainy days always brings the best of out you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rainy days always brings the best of out you!

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:42 am

Maura shrugged she didn't know what to do either, the song was completed so there wasn't much for her to do now. "I don't know Nick, we could just talk about things you know."said Maura softly. "So any special girl in your life?"Maura asked him softly closing her music notebook and placing it back in her bookbag. When he asked where Ryo was she shook her head and chuckle. "I know we are, but he's probably hanging his friends of something!"said Maura shrugging.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Rainy days always brings the best of out you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rainy days always brings the best of out you!

Post by Nick Potter Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:03 am

"Well me and girls are complicated. I adopted a daughter from her abusive father, she is eleven. Cecilia Krum is pregnant with my child. I'm also dating a women that works in the Ministry. So yeah a lot going on." Nick explained quickly. "Honestly, I'm scared. I don't love Cecilia but I have to take care of her child. My adopted daughter is starting to hate me. I don't know how can I love when I'm afraid" Nick said softly.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:14 am

Maura looked at Nick shocked and blinked a couple of times before she snapped herself back into reality. "Wow... since when did you and Krum have a thing? last thing I knew she was with Montague or something and was having a kid by him."said Maura softly. But she smiled at Nick adopting a girl from her abusive father. "That was sweet of you Nick, you saved her from anymore pain."said Maura softly. "I was scared to Nick, I was scared after how Kaiden used me to love again but here I am in love with a wonderful sweet caring guy who loves me."said Maura softly.

"Don't be afraid of love Nick, love is a special kind of feeling that you get when you care about that person."said Maura softly. Maura nodded at his comment. "You may not love her Nick, but you will love that kid and the kid you created!"said Maura softly. "Maybe your just scared that your going to get hurt which is perfectly normal!"said Maura.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:38 am

"Well it's my child. But her boyfriend." He said softly. Nick began to cry. He pulled Maura close. "I don't want to be a father yet" he whispered. Being a father to a child of a woman that he didn't love would be complicated. "I'm just tired of heartbreak. It's a horrible feeling that I've felt way to often" he said. Nick was vulnerable right now. He was weak and hurt. He needed someone to comfort him.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:45 am

"That's normal Nick, I don't any teenager wants to be a parent at such a young age it's scary!"said Maura softly. Maura nodded knowing how he felt. "I know how you feel Nick, it's a horrible feeling like all your hopes and dreams have been crushed."said Maura softly. "But you'll make this work, because I know you, you love kids more then anything so dispite that you don't love Cecilia you will make it work."said Maura softly. "I'll always be here to help you Nick, that's what friends are for!'said Maura softly.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:47 pm

"Well thanks. It means a lot. So do you want to write a new song?" Nick said quietly, trying to change the subject. It hurt him to talk about his child and ex girlfriend who might not let him see his child. Nick started to play a fast song on the piano. It was a happy song, unlike Nick who was sad. But this song always cheered him up. When the song was over Nick seemed a little happier. As if the song changed his mood.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:07 am

"Sure! me and Ryo already finished one song together and it's really good!'said Maura honestly. "You can hear it if you want, we already sang it and stuff."said Maura softly as she kept the recorded version that her friend recorded in her bookbag. "I think you might actually like it, and it might make you feel better!'said Maura giving him a soft warm smile. Taking it out of her bookbag she placed the CD on the piano. "Don't worry it's magic, so it works here as well as the muggle world, the song is good don't look down."said Maura.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue May 14, 2013 3:35 am

After listening to the song Nick took a moment to think. "I like it Maura. I think you are good at singing, Ryo too. Maybe you guys could get signed to a record label or something." Nick said softly. Thoughts rushed to his head about his plans after graduation. He knew he would try out for the Falmouth Falcons pro Quidditch team, but what if he didn't make it? Then what? For now though he wouldn't think about it and just live in the moment. "Oy your a sixth year! All of my friends will still be in school. " Nick said with a laugh.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Tue May 14, 2013 10:00 pm

"Thanks Nick, me and Ryo worked really hard on that song, it took us all night to finish it!'said Maura chuckling at the memory. Maura shrugged at his comment. "I don't know Nick, I have stage fright so that wouldn't happen but Ryo on the other hand maybe."said Maura softly. Maura laughed at his comment. "True, but you know you'll always have a reason to come back to Hogwarts!"said Maura in a joking manner. "You better come back to, or I'll hunt you down!"said Maura half serious half joking. "So ready to leave Hogwarts?"Maura asked him curiously.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top