Rainy days bring smiling faces
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rainy days bring smiling faces Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rainy days bring smiling faces

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rainy days bring smiling faces Empty Rainy days bring smiling faces

Post by Ally Nott Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:39 pm

It was a Friday afternoon as Arabella Aria Granger walked down the busy streets of London heading back to work. Khaat as well as her sister told her they had it all under control and she could go home but she didn't listen to them. Arabella at times can be as stubborn as her sister was, after all they were twins. Heading towards the small cafe that wasn't far from St. Mungo's Arabella walked into the cafe as the bell tinkled above her head. As she took a seat in a booth by the window Arabella felt odd not eating at St. Mungo's seeing how that where she usually ate.

Although Arabella wasn't in the mood for fancy dinners as a matter of fact, she wasn't sure she could eat or not. Arabella was depress, her boyfriend or shall she say ex boyfriend up and left her for a job in Ireland and broke-up with her over a letter. Arabella didn't know wheather to be mad or depress at the fact that he just left her. Arabella looked at the letter in her hands with tears in her eyes. She felt like taking her wand out and simply burning it but she was in a muggle place so she couldn't do that.

"I'll just burn it later."Arabella softly as tears slid down her cheeks but she quickly wiped them away before anyone noticed her crying. As the waitress asked what she wanted she ordered cheeseburger with fries with a chocolate milk shake. That was Arabella's worse habit she ate when she was upset, but luckly for her she always worked it off. As she looked outside she seen the sky seemed to get dark like it was going to rain. "Let it rain, let the rain wash away my thoughts and my feelings."said Arabella softly.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Rainy days bring smiling faces Empty Re: Rainy days bring smiling faces

Post by Marcus Dakota Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:52 am

t was cloudy and looked as if it was going to start to rain. Marcus HATED rain. But for some reason he loved snow and ice. But him and rain were just not as good as friends as snow. As it started it pour down, Marcus headed into a nearby cafe that was close to St. Mungo's. He used a non-verbal charm that dried him up of his dampness.

The place was filled with people. Tables were full and he had nowhere to sit. As he peered the room of any open seat or booths, he saw a very attractive girl sitting alone and looking depressed. He could change that, quickly.

He approached the booth she was sitting in. "Hello. This place is packed do you mind if I sit here?" he asked her.
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:09 am

Arabella looked up from her letter and seen a very attractive guy standing in front of her table. "You sure you want to sit here with me? I might get to emotional with you."said Arabella softly. " But no I don't mind at all, I probably need the company seeing how I don't have it anymore."said Arabella softly looking at the letter again. "Oh where are my manners? I'm Arabella, Arabella Granger."said Arabella. "Please have a seat."said Arabella softly as took a napkin and dried her eyes.

"Sorry... I'm usually not this way, it's just that my boyfriend or say I say ex-boyfriend broke up with me over a letter."said Arabella softly. "You probably didn't want to know or hear that, I'm surprise you want to sit here with a sobbing girl!"said Arabella.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:17 am

Marcus smiled as she rambled. "I can listen. I've got nothing else to do. It's raining. And I'm sure as hell not going out there in the rain. He sat across from her and looked into her eyes. She had been crying and holding a letter. She told him her name.

"I'm Marcus Dakota. Do you work around these parts?" he asked her. She had said that her boyfriend dumped her. Perfect! He could definitely make her feel better, now. "Whatever you've got to say, I'm all ears." And he took his interested position in his seat, ready to listen to whatever she had to say.
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:35 am

Arabella smiled which was the first smile she did in days actually. "Thankyou, that's very sweet of you."said Arabella. Arabella laughed at his comment about the rain. "Don't like the rain to well huh? I don't either although I like the winter time which doesn't make sense!"said Arabella laughing.

"Marcus like it, it's a very unique names and it suits you."said Arabella softly. When he asked if she worked in these parts she nodded. "I'm a healer at St. Mungo's Hospital."said Arabella some what proudly. Arabella smiled when he said he was all ears. "Well... this letter tells it all."said Arabella as she handed him the crumbled up letter that was in her hand.

Dear Arabella,
I'm so sorry I'm writing this letter to you, but it's over between the both of us for I found someone else for me. I am in Ireland following my dreams to be in the beast division like I always wanted. I'm not afraid to admit it, but I cheated on you while I was here in Ireland with another girl but maybe it was for the best. I'm sorry that our relationship ended over a letter, but it really didn't last that long really. I'm sorry it has to end this way, but it's for the best for we have our dreams and we have to follow them! Say hi to Sophia for me!
Shane
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:52 am

Arabella's smile was beautiful. Marcus smirked as she complimented his name. "Thank you." She said that she was a healer and said very proudly. "Wow. A woman who saves lives for a living. I think healers are amazing," he said a bit flirtatiously. He pretended to cough to cover up any awkwardness if he was flirting too fast. She handed him the letter and he read it:

Dear Arabella,
I'm so sorry I'm writing this letter to you, but it's over between the both of us for I found someone else for me. I am in Ireland following my dreams to be in the beast division like I always wanted. I'm not afraid to admit it, but I cheated on you while I was here in Ireland with another girl but maybe it was for the best. I'm sorry that our relationship ended over a letter, but it really didn't last that long really. I'm sorry it has to end this way, but it's for the best for we have our dreams and we have to follow them! Say hi to Sophia for me!
Shane
it read.

" 'Say hi to Sophia for me' What a jerk! And he cheated on you? Sounds like your going through a rough time," he comforted her.
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:51 am

"No Problem."said Arabella smiling at him. "Not many guys are willing to listen to a sobbing emotional girl, but your different,"said Arabella softly. Arabella laughed and smiled at his comment. "Thankyou, but a strong handsome man like you must have a more interesting job then I do right?"Arabella asked him flirting back.

Watching him read the she looked out the window as a couple of tears fell down her cheeks. Noticing he finished the letter Arabella looked at him and nodded. "I am Marcus, I really am."said Arabella softly.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:04 am

Marcus smiled at her flirtatiously when she flirted back with him. "I can listen. It's not like I don't have time. I work at the Wizengamot and we haven't had any cases recently so I'm free about 24/7." He was hinting at Arabella. He was free 24/7 for anything, anywhere. "You have a very pretty name, Arabella," he said, flirting with her again.

Marcus could see she was going through a tough time. She had her heartbroken and was cheated on. He had felt bad for her. Tears were falling down her cheeks. She was hurt. And Marcus was here to comfort her.

Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:20 am

Arabella smiled at him. "Thankyou for listening Marcus, I really need someone who listens and doesn't judge me."said Arabella softly. "Sounds interesting, my twin sister Sophia works for Wizengamot so you might know her."said Arabella softly. "It quite funny that people get me and her mixed up at times."said Arabella laughing. Arabella blushed when he said her name was pretty. "Thankyou Marcus, it means Answered Prayers my sisters Sophia means Holy Wisdom."said Arabella softly.

"I would really like to burn this letter right now, it's making me upset just looking at it!"said Arabella softly. Looking around she seen candles burning in the back but darker part of the cafe. Looking at Marcus she smiled. "Would you like to go towards the back part of the cafe with me? I think I see a empty table available for us."said Arabella.

Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:03 am

Marcus smiled at her comment. Arabella seemed like a nice girl with a good future. And she mentioned her twin sister that was in the letter. That's where he thought he knew her from. Sophia from the Wizengamot! Now that he could distinguish the two, he would never mistake them. Well never say never.

Arabella had blushed when Marcus had complimented her name. She stated the meaning of her name and her sister's. "I guess my prayers were answered because I met you," he said smoothly to her. "Sure. We can go to the back."
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top