Rainy days always bring you down
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rainy days always bring you down Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rainy days always bring you down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rainy days always bring you down Empty Rainy days always bring you down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:07 am

The hell with all this bloody homework they had to do lately if he had it his way he'll burn them, every single bit of them. He didn't get why sixth years had so much bloody homework, shouldn't they have less seeing how they had OWLs last term? But here Patch was doing homework as usual, he hated doing so much homework it was too much he couldn't see himself working at a desk job or something he'll go out of his mind. Luckily for him, he was finally done with this horrible and ungodly homework he had.

drip...drip...
The rain was hitting the roof of the as itl the sudden it started picking up, Patch sighed to himself. He wanted to go outside with Hayden or his friends, it was such a nice day he wanted to spend it with him or his friends  outside but now it's raining. Oh...well, he suppose watching some movies and cuddling wouldn't be a bad idea, maybe in the room of requirements or so.

The rain kept on coming down, he sighed to himself yawning, he was tired and this rain wasn't helping. He looked outside, he really wanted to go outside but he got stuck doing homework now it's pouring outside. Damn him having to do homework, but he wants good grades to be a Auror so the price he pays right? Sometimes he wondered..
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Rainy days always bring you down Empty Re: Rainy days always bring you down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:05 pm

Maddie let out an exasperated sigh as she looked out the window at the rain. She had been hoping to get some flying practice in but didn’t want to do it in the rain. Finally caught up with her homework she decided to go find something to do. She found herself wandering around the corridors aimlessly until she spotted Patch looking out the window longingly. “Hey Patch!” she said smiling, “You bummed about the rain too?” she asked.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:28 pm

Looking from the wimdow to Maddie he gave her a soft warm smile. "Oh hey Maddie, bored out of your mind as well?" He needed something to do or else he was going to go mad. Maybe he could gather up Hayden and them and have a movie day in the room of requirements. That sounded like a great day to spend a rainy day. "I was thinking about asking Hayden if he wanted to join me in the room of requirements watching movies, thought it'll be perfect for today. " As he said that, a bluish escaped his cheeks just talking about Hayden.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:55 pm

Maddison joined Patch at the window looking out over the grounds, dark grey skys and everything was wet. “Unfortunately, I was going to practice but not out there.” she shook her head turning around and leaning against the wall. Now that idea sounded like fun. Her eyes lit up. “Oh i’ll message him on the wizgiz. Do you know where the room of requirements is located?” she asked her eyes lighting up pulling the little device out and texting Hayden as well as Mason, Elle, and Kole, not sure any of them would answer or show up.

It wasn’t long before Hayden joined them, “Hey Patch, Maddie.” he was out of breath from running up to them, his hair falling back into place as he slowed to a walk. “I heard about a movie date?” one corner of his mouth was pulled up in a smile as he moved to stand next to Patch.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:17 pm

Looking outside he let out a small sigh, but lookeed at the gray gloomy sky and wrinkled his nose. As much as he loved rainy days, he wanted a nice warm day to spend time with Hayden. "Of course I do, I accidentally ran into one day when I wanted a quiet place to study without going to the library. " Why didn't je think of that? But his heart was beating rapidly at the thought of cuddling with Hayden he blushed and smiled.

Seeing his hair in his eyes he brushed his hair out of his eyes kissing him softly. "Hey you, hm... you got that right I thought it'll be fun seeing how it's raining outside. Looking at Maddie he replied. "Is anyone else coming? We can all make a date out of this." He was excited and couldn't wait to watch movies with his friends and Hayden.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:57 pm

The girl glanced down at her device once again, disappointment evident on her face. "Still no answer," she sighed before looking up and smiling at the two boys in front of her. "So, you two are a thing now?" she asked, her excitement palpable. Maddie loved nothing more than seeing her friends happy.

Hayden gazed out of the window, the corners of his mouth lifting into a smile. "A movie sounds like a great idea for today," he agreed, stealing a glance at Patrick. He couldn't believe that this amazing person had taken an interest in him, but he wasn't going to question it.

"Hey, did anyone invite Cia?" Hayden asked, turning his attention to Maddie.

Maddie's face fell as she realized she had forgotten to invite their friend. "Oh no, I completely forgot. I'll send her and Jakob a message right away," she exclaimed, gently smacking herself on the head before tapping away on her device to extend the invitation to the rest of their friends.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:56 am

Patch frowned at her reply before replying, "I'm sure they'll probably finishing off the rest of their homework as well, why don't we go to the room of requirements and get it all set up and ready?" That was probably the best idea they could do while they waited for everyone else to join them. At Maddie's inquiry about him and Hayden being a thing, he blushed madly hiding his blushed bashfully behind his poetry book he alwaus kept on him. "Well not really, I guess you can call it friends with extreme benefits for righf now, but I'm hoping to make his handsome sexy self mine." Maybe he could ask Maddie or perhaps Ciara what he all liked and asked him out through a little picnic or romantic date.

Seeing Hayden smiling his heart was beating against his chest so madly he felt like it was going to beat out of his chest. Biting his lip he looked out the window wifh a small sigh. "Nothing better then cuddling with hot chocolate and some good movies and comfy blankets." Just thinking about cuddling with Hayden made him smile but blush like mad, but also made his heart skip a beat.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:42 pm

Maddie nodded in agreement, "I'm sure they can catch up with us later." Despite feeling a bit disappointed that her friends and Mason hadn't replied to her, she put on a smile and turned to Patch, "It's so lovely to see a new relationship blossoming." She did a little happy dance to show her excitement.

Hayden blushed as he listened to Patch's flattering words. "Looks like someone's trying to charm me," he teased, a smile spreading across his face as his cheeks turned pink. Placing his hand on Patch's back, he added, "But you've got the wrong idea about which one of us looks better." Despite his playful remark, he couldn't deny the thrill he felt from Patch's words. "Let's go," he said, jerking his chin in the direction they needed to walk. He looped his arm around Maddie's and offered his other hand to Patch, hoping he would take it. "It's time to find out if we're right."
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:15 am

Patch looked at Maddie and frowed, he knew the feeling of his friends or Hayden not being around he felt empty. "I'm sure they're just caught up with homework, or maybe got caught in the rain and had to wait in the greenhouse. " He was trying to cheer her up, he didn't like his friends upset. A blush escaping his face, he looked at Hayden and smiled. "I'm lucky to have him, he's my light and my everything I'll be lost without him." Chuckling he joined her in the little dance twirling her around, hoped no one got the wrong idea but he simply was in love with Hayden.

Looking at Hayden he chuckled. "I thought I was already passed that stage, but if not I'll definitely do everything ppssible to woe you." Nuzzling against his touch he felt warmness and felt his cheeks turning red before smiling af Hayden. "Hm... I don't think so, those beautiful blue eyes of youre can look into my soul and they drag me in.," Nodding taking Hayden's hand in his, they headed towards the room of requirements.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:09 pm

Maddison felt incredibly grateful to have such wonderful friends in school. There were the loyal Hufflepuffs, Hayden and Cia, who were always there for her, and then there was Mason, her rock, and Elle and Kole. And of course, there was Patch, and Cecilie and Tiffany, Cecilia as well.

"Yeah, I'm sure that's it," Maddison replied with a smile, as Patch danced with her, joining in her excitement. She was happy to have him there with her. "Well, I think you two are adorable."

"He sure is adorable," Hayden said with a smile as Patch took his hand. The three of them walked in silence for a moment, and Hayden squeezed Patch's hand in his own, feeling a sense of contentment and belonging that he hadn't felt in a long time.

As they walked, Maddison linked arms with Hayden, feeling grateful for the wonderful friends she had in her life. She couldn't imagine going through the ups and downs of school without them by her side. And with Patch by her side too, she felt even more supported and loved.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top