Rainy day
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rainy day Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rainy day

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rainy day Empty Rainy day

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Holding umbrella high in the air, Miseria looked around, watching as people passed her while trying to escape from this weather, going inside. But actually she enjoyed it. She wasn't all the time in London. Instead of it, she was living in Hufflepuff common room, reading books and sufferin in emotional distress. So like her.
Not that she really didn't have much time left after those homeworks, she did, only the thing was that London wasn't to her like it was before. It didn't call her name like it did before. Probably it was just about the stuff what had recently happen to her.

She pushed her blue hair away, and looked around. Strange. Some of the people didn't even care that the weather wasn't good. People in business suits were walking trough the streets, making phonecalls, not even looking at her. It was quite cool to be invisible. Nice.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Rainy day Empty Re: Rainy day

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:36 pm

Matt, walking through the rain in downtown London, wasn't even holding an umbrella. He loved the rain, it felt good against the top of his head and face. He watched as girls squealed to get inside, escape the wonderful weather. He had no idea why everyone hated the rain, there was also that select few who will just go outside because its raining. Matt was one of them, and he loved it, he could just go out and dance and sing in the rain. As other muggles swarmed passed him on their way back from lunch, he looked overhead, hoping to find someone he knew. He could make the outline of someone holding an umbrella, someone not really moving.

He moved closer to her and saw the image of Miseria, he remembered her. She was the one who turned Andrian into a werewolf. But all that was in the passed, Andy was healthy and happy now. He walked over to her and smiled as he moved beside her, not quite under her umbrella. "Hello Ms.Lupin! How are you?" he asked her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:47 pm

Miseria raised her eyebrows when she heard someone coming towards her. And about the werewolf thing - she didn't remember any part of it. It was the curse and on the other hand, she felt happy that she didn't know anything about it. Not even the fact that she fought with all three of them. Matt, Jess and Andrian. But luckily she didn't kill anyone this night. Probably she was too busy taking care of her wounds.
When she finally heard someone speaking to her, she slowly turned around and smiled at Matt. "Miseria," she corrected him. They weren't in school, not in the ministry, only on a street so all the politeness could be forgotten for a moment.

"I'm quite good," she said, still smiling at him. Fine. If not to mention the fact that only a week ago she escaped from one death eater, she was dueling with Ne'Os Emof as Samantha's companion or something like that and she was almost knocked out on the street, then it was all fine, yes. "My luck has just returned," she added in a sarcasm what was clearly hidden. She let the umbrella lean on the left a bit so she could see his face. Still she had to look up at him, even if she was wearing her good old combat boots. Then she noticed something what she didn't see in Matt before. The pale skin already could make her shake, not that she was looking much different than he was. She was pale as well. Almost vampire like, but not like the real ones.

Holding the hard question back, she was still staring at him, and with a brief moment, she looked away. "And you?" she asked, chewing her pierced lip. "How's the work as a Minister of magic?" she dared to be more curious. Well, she couldn't see every day the minister so why not ask some traditional questions?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:32 pm

"Alright, Miseria," he said smiling down at her. Ah days like this were always good for thinking, he loved rainy days so much. "Myself? Oh, I've been better." he sighed chuckling. That was true, he could be better, but destiny wouldn't allow him to now would it. Ever since that night of trying to save Andrian, he had never been the same. Well he knew Andy would never, but that was Andrian, he's never "Okay". All in all, he had been having some terrible luck lately. "Oh, yours too?" he said, not hiding his sarcasm.

"Being the Minister of Magic is a right big pain in the ass," he told her. "It's paperwork and meetings! I barely get time to myself...well..nobody wants to cross me anyway." he added. "Anyone who knows I'm a vampire pretty much leaves me alone.." he grinned slyly at her. "Yes Miseria, I am indeed a vampire. I was lucky I survived too," he kicked the ground. "Twas my daughter, Sophia, that changed me..." he said looking at her.

"But, with the amount of trouble I get in, I think people are going to start a betting pool on when I finally manage to kill myself," he said winking at her. "Like trying to save my best mate from a werewolf..." he said slyly. "Or taking on the head of the Death Eaters." Where there was trouble, he was there. "What about that school?" he asked. "Majere giving anyone a bad time?" He needed to talk to Majere, he knew something. And he wasn't letting anyone know. If Hogwarts needed more security then why doesn't he just come to Matt. Then again...it was Majere.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:10 am

Miseria nodded, making no expression for his sarcasm what she heard very clearly. Of course her luck has returned because for all those months, she hasn't seen the Death eaters before. They had shown no interest in her until now. Well, atleast one...

"Aww, paperwork... That reminds kind of a school, now, doesn't it? The only difference is that the teachers won't give you points, but the people will remark all what you've wrote down and so on..." she shrugged. She never wanted to become the minister of magic. Instead of it, she just wanted to be an auror... Or something like that. Haha, the bounty hunter.

Then she had to scowl and she looked up at him. "I know that you're a vampire, Matt," she said calmly. That wasn't actually the reason why should she hate him. He has nothing done to her. Not even a simple bite.
"Don't tell me that you want to kill yourself. I understand that the job in the ministry want's to cut the head off and yes -- it is the pain in the ass, like you said..." suddenly she stopped.
Saving a best friend from a werewolf? She didn't look away but she felt how everything inside of her was much harder to handle. "Alright..." she said slowly. "Did I hurt someone?"

She asked it again in calm voice. She blamed herself, but what could she do? No one gives her the potion what would make her stop destroying things or harm people. "Oh, and I can see that the Death eaters love you, too. I can't wait until I can send the chocolates to their manor or wherever they are right now," she marked in a sarcastic tone.

"Majere? Nope. Haven't noticed anything. Though, we are getting along with each other so good. He even gave me his first detention," she nodded and smiled at Matt.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:21 pm

It actually was kind of like school work, only it came in truck loads and most of it was just pointless. Maybe it was exactly like school work.....freaky. He looked down at her, she was looking at him. It was a little uncomfortable being around her. She did almost kill him Jess and Andy, but she was a werewolf during the time so he couldn't blame her. I mean, even Matt has his blood rampages sometimes. "Yeah, it is like school work..." he said giving her a smile. She looked tough, she would make a good fighter. And Matt needed to change a few laws, starting with changing the law about werewolfs being dark creatures.

"News travels fast," was all he could say after she had said she knew about Matt being a vampire. It hadn't even been a month and already students knew. Well, he wasn't the first vampire Minister for Magic, but look where the last one ended up. But Matt was different, he could fight, granted he was better and stronger when he was a human. But there were many advantages that make up for his magic skill to being a vampire. "Look how the last vampire Minister ended up." he told her.

Matt knew she was struggling as soon as she said werewolf, "No, you didn't hurt anyone. I just may have flown into a tree but that was it," he said. "No harm done, besides it was quite an adventure." he said chuckling. True, it was fun battling a werewolf, but not fun getting thrown into a tree. But he liked that kind of stuff, he liked the rush of adrenaline. He was an adrenaline junkie, and he loved being called that.

"Oh them!" he said in mock excited attitude. "They simply adore me! And joining the Order just made them as happy as ever," he said sarcastically. "Sandra is a good dueler, and she's the cause of all my bad luck," he muttered more to himself. She had kidnapped Emmy, she had caused the end of lives, she was enemy number one on his list. Well, she was number two, Emof was number one. "It's times like this when we need to stick together. It won't be long until there isn't a safe place on earth anymore." he said looking up at the dark clouds.

"Hmmm, well Majere is a right pain in my ass." he told her grinning. "Detention? I didn't know they still used detentions! I thought he started hanging you by your thumbs in the dungeons! It'd seem like the stereotypical Majere thing to do!" he added winking at her. "I think he's got Phineas Nigellus beat for Hogwarts's moast loathed headmaster,"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Miseria had to grin. Like a schoolwork only the other workers were pain in the ass. Like Majere in Matt's words. “Oh, it can't be that hard. If you make good allies, then no one would ever question your desisions,“ she shrugged. Such things were everywhere and no doupt that even in ministry of magic. Only some of the workers were neutral. And all the others... Well, as usual – Deaht eaters or the Order. Simple and random.

Her grin faded and she shook her head. “Actually, I haven't heard anything from you being a vampire. I just read a lot and who can't notice whiter skin than mine, the aura, power and so on and on? People really must be blind,“ she rolled her eyes. She haven't read the newspaper lately. Books, books and books again. “He was killed by the Death Eaters, yes, I know,“ she said in a quiet voice. It was kind of odd to speak with the minister of magic in the middle of the muggle street. But people who were passing by, didn't show any interest in them. They didn't even listen.

Miseria took a deep breathe. This time she had to look away. The pain what she caused when being a werewolf! Matt was human at the time. And even Jess. God damn. What did she do to him? Now, that she knew that Andrian was the one who she attacked, she could blame herself again because of the problems what he feels. And all the time when she and Andrian had a talk, she didn't even know that she was the one who gave him the curse. “I think I'm going to kill myself if all of this will continue,“ she murmured to herself, staring at the road.

This time she didn't want to look at him. No, she wasn't emberraced, but there was the fact that both of them knew Andrian. She hit him at the tree and what ever else! She didn't even let her thoughts wondering. But sooner or later, she'll ask Jess herself what she did to him while she was a werewolf. She just had to know how dangerous she was while being in this transformation.

“Oh, so you are in the order. Cool. I bet that you didn't only get the chocolate from the Death eaters, but also some pink magical exploding cards with congratulations!“ she turned her face back at him. That was called respect. She was tought already as a child that she had to act respectful with the ones who were on higher position than she.

“Detention. If you can call it. I don't remember anything about it, to tell you the truth. I did nothing there,“ she laughed softly. Actually Vincent was pretty cool. Always so tempted and she could just easily make him angry. That was awesome. “Nope, not even dungeons, writing down or so on. Only his pretty little office.“
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top