Come say hello to Darius! - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Come say hello to Darius! - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Come say hello to Darius!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Come say hello to Darius! - Page 4 Empty Re: Come say hello to Darius!

Post by Darius Dolohov Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:20 pm

Change of plans. Since I forgot my keys I have to stick on my phone for a while and after that another road trip home. I suppse that I will have our topic up in 3 hours or something.
Darius Dolohov
Darius Dolohov
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:59 pm

Hey Mis, since things sound sorta hectic for you right now, I figure I can start our thread. (Fair warning, I'm not the best at starts either)
Makes sense, I wasn't exactly sure how we'd go about the whole ememies thing anyway.
I should have it up in a bit.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:36 pm

So, I started a thread for Viv and Darius. I have no idea where any of that came from, so feel free to take it any direction you like.

Here it is: Thread
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Dolohov Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:32 pm

Thank you, Vivianna.

Audrey, i made a thread for Penny, but as she's not replying to it, I suppose that you could do that instead? So here: have fun. I hope that everything is alright.
Darius Dolohov
Darius Dolohov
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top