Party - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Party - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Party

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Party - Page 4 Empty Re: Party

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am

Amelia was getting nervous. Where had Alice gone? She was tempted to leave Lance to find her. She didn’t want to do that so she pulled on his wrist a bit to tell him to fallow her. She moved from group to group looking for Alice. She saw Alice but kept her distance. She didn’t want to spoke the group creating a stir. She’d just kept her distance and pretend to be talking to people. Actions spoke much more than words. She knew this wasn’t something she could get into yet so she’d keep her distance but watch closely.

“I shouldn’t have done this party. This was a huge mistake,” she said accidently out loud. She wanted to run away and somehow erase her memory of this night. She felt like crying, she had screwed up so badly. Instead of running she went over to the drinks and mixed a very heavy drink. If she couldn’t run maybe she could just pass out. She felt guilty for drinking but she rather be passed out then watch what was bound to happen. She started to drink her glass just hoping it was strong enough to make her blackout. She knew from Edgar that mixing together a lot of drinks would cause you to blackout so she was hoping he wasn’t lying. She knew he was going to kill her when he found out she did it on purpose but she’d rather do that then run off like a coward or be awake and never forgive herself.

She noticed Jessica in a corner away from everyone else. She drank even faster not wanting to deal with Jessica. They may be sisters but they don’t act like it. It was a matter of seconds when Jessica got there. “Amelia, don’t be stupid. Do this and you’ll regret it the rest of your life,” said Jessica. “Bugger off, you’re one to talk,” snapped Amelia. “That’s why you need to listen to me. Start now and you aren’t going to stop. Don’t screw up your life like I did, you’re too smart for this. You have no idea what one blackout could do to your brain,” said Jessica stubbornly. “It could cause brain damage, yes I know,” said Amelia. “Not only that but it can cause an brain tumour to form because of hitting the ground, you can destroy your liver when you get addicted to the alcohol and not to mention that you could die from it,” said Jessica. Jessica could see a lost cause and turned to Lance. “I swear if you keep letting her drink and something happens to her I will hunt you down and kill you,” warned Jessica taking this second to catch Amelia off guard to knock the glass from Amelia’s hand. It went crashing to the floor. Amelia glared at Jessica. “You’re just like mum with dad’s eyes,” said Jessica. Amelia knew that she meant more than just the outside.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhelmina Abercrombie Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:57 am

Wally was finding all the odd sexual tension a bit intrusive, but she needed to stay for a little bit. She had already been sighted by some housemates, and to leave directly after spiking the drink supply was about as effective as standing on the table and demanding a prefect take her into custody to pay for her crimes. So she found herself stuck.

She unzipped her jacket and loosened her braids, moving towards the end of the room, where there was a window. She opened it, allowing an icy gust into the room. She hoped it would drive the potential clients towards the warmth of alcohol, which would result in more people taking in Sugar. She tried to ignore the mental breakdown that was occurring in the Macmillan clan, sure she had nothing to help. And their weird girl on girl action going down between the American and Longbottom, while Dolohov watched...

Wally was glad she was smarter than these people.
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei Dolohov Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:05 am

The two girls moved around him like two lioness, both trying to outdo the other in their dance and movement. Henri was the experienced obviously, but Alice was surprisingly quick at catching up with these things now. He wondered if this was only the drinks talking or was Alice like that as well but she was just too shy to show it. "Ah interested, are we? Good decision. Bring me your drink then and I'll pour you some", said Andrei holding a bottle of spice in his hands.

He listened to Alice's words and laughed. Clearly the Spice was already deeply into effect as her hallucinations had started. But she was up to something else. "I'm giving Henri something else, something you wouldn't like at all", he lied as if he was speaking to a child because he didn't exactly know how to deal with her otherwise. But then Alice did something he was not expecting at all. Her touch almost frightened him as she had some strange forcefulness and determination in her that was otherwise not present at all. And she leaned in and kissed him and Andrei just stood still, feeling her hands explore his body. Before he could even react, she pulled away with a victorious grin and a bottle of Spice in her hands.

"Hey! Now give that back. I am being seriously", he said firmly trying to pull it out of her hands but the girl wasn't responding. "Are you insane! You can't just wave around with that thing. Just give it to me Alice, and I'll make you another one", he said finally giving up on the girls attempts. A loud noise pulled his attention to the corner of the room where the caught the eye of Amelia fighting with her sister. He knew she would give him hell if Alice ended up badly tonight. "Can I have it now?", he asked again.
Andrei Dolohov
Andrei Dolohov
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:18 pm

"Liar" she growled at him as Alice knew he was giving her Spice. "If she.... has some...Then me too!" said Alice trying to construct a coherent sentence but it was getting more and more difficult. The room was spinning around and people became spots of colorful blur in the corner of her eyes. Only rarely at times could she could see clearly enough to differentiate one person from the next. Looking into her hand, she saw a small bottle of a bluish liquid that popped into her eyes and almost seemed to dance in her palm.

"Why?" asked Alice holding tightly onto the bottle in her hand. She didn't understand why would someone want to take that away from her, when it was hers. "No..." she said with a laugh, playfully shaking her head and pulling her hand away from Andrei. To her this was just an entertaining game of cat and mouse and she was enjoying every part of it. Holding the bottle in front of her, she started moving around Andrei and almost jumping. But when she looked down the floor changed into a lava like substance which made her legs shiver and almost sink into the floor. Her body leaned onto Andrei's for support as she was slowing sinking more down and her legs were shutting down. "The...floor!" she said in a panic.
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhelmina Abercrombie Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:01 am

Wally could see that Alice was very quickly declining into true chaos. Now, what her clients did with Spice, and how they responded was to it was not her concern. But Alice had been one of their target subjects, and this sort of reaction to Spice was not good. And if her parents found out about this, they surely would not stop until whatever had caused a scene in their daughter was found out and completely destroyed. She thought it best to intervene sooner rather than later.

She sighed and approached the pair. She gripped Alice's elbow and said, "Here, Alice, why don't we go to the ladies room and freshen up?" She gave Andrei a significant look, as though to say she was the best person for this job.
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei Dolohov Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:17 am

"This is not a game anymore Alice, now just stop alright?", said Andrei slowly starting to get annoyed. He couldn't let her just have that bottle of Spice and keep it. Knowing Alice at this moment, she would probably just chug it down like she did the last two bottles. And seeing how she was reacting right now, she obviously had enough. He managed to snatch the bottle out of her hands and he put it back into his pocket where it would be safe away from her reach. "There, see now that wasn't that bad. Do you want another drink? I did promise you one", he asked, but he would only give her a glass of sweet tea not that Alice would notice in her state.

But instead of answering him and getting her head back straight, her state seemed to get even worse by the minute. Unable to stand or to walk anymore, she started leaning against him and screaming at the floor as if it was going to fall off any moment. "Hey, Alice, chill!", he said holding her tightly so she wouldn't fall down.

Wally came right in time. Her or Keith were probably the only people who knew how to properly deal with Alice at this moment. "Yeah - I think that's a good idea. What do you think Alice?", he asked her as if he was talking to a child. But her talking was out of the option either it seemed. "I'll help you ok", he said taking her by the hand and putting a hand around her waist. He lifted her up into his arms, leaning her against his chest and carried her towards the direction of the ladies room with Wally by his side. "This way right?"
Andrei Dolohov
Andrei Dolohov
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhelmina Abercrombie Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:55 am

Andrei seemed open to allowing Wally to give her little intervention, but he seemed to be insisting on joining them. She did not like the idea of that, but thought she could shake him off once they reached the ladies' room. He took Alice into his arms and she helped the Hufflepuff into a comfortable position.

She turned and located the bathrooms, which was a single toilet room for boys and one for girls. She approached the girls' room and opened the door, allowing Andrei to carry the girl inside. Then, she turned to him and said, "Put her on the toilet. And leave. I'll fix her up, alright?"
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:45 pm

Lance had been dragged around by his wrist, and looked around at the party. It was just too much for him, and Amelia was sad because of everything getting out of hand. She was fighting with someone, and it seemed really bad, but they knew each other. And they spoke of really strong drinks that could kill them, while everyone else had started to do more problems around them.

He brought his arm away from grasp and looked towards the ground. " This is too much for me. I'm just going to find somewhere quiet, have fun at your party Amelia " He didn't want to leave her but he knew that she needed to be left alone. Things were just growing too crazy and he just started to walk away towards the door. But he didn't leave yet, because he was worried about Amelia.....he was there for her just not into this scene at all.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:02 pm

Alex had heard that students around the School have been appearing drunk and screw up outside the halls. Many were saying the hidden room of Requirement and some of the proffesors might try to come up here. So like his position, he had to try and stop this by doing something like a slytherin would. Black Mail people was all he would do, walking around and taking pictures of students, the drugs and Alochol that everyone was smashing.

When someone had fallen on the floor, he had followed them and then turned on his camera. Which he kept around just because he used it to take persons of secrets, and use them against people. When they had reached the bathroom, he had turned the flash on and got a picture of them and then looked at the poor girl. What the hell had they done to her, he used a spell to shrink his camera and hiding it from sight, somewhere they wouldn't expect. But this was more important at the moment. Pulling out his wand, and trying to remembering his Medic training with his teacher, she was always drinking up and getting this way.

" What the hell are you doing! Your going to kill her at this rate, let me see her! "

He didn't care if they let him or not. Or that they didn't know him, if they did they would know not to mess with him. He was being serious about this problem, and other then that this was going to be a bad dream for them, after it was done.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhelmina Abercrombie Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Wally turned, hearing the voice of a prefect. She moved her wand behind her back and flicked it, sending a burst of blue bulbs of light out of the tip of her wand and into the main party room. "Sorry! You startled me!" she said, when, in truth, it had been intentional. It was a small sign she had devised with Keith as a panic system - it meant hide or destroy all Sugar or Spice within sight. No one but the two of them knew it. She only hoped he saw it.

She was not worried about herself. She hadn't taken in anything illegal, so she would maybe get a detention, tops. She leveled herself. "This girl is feeling sickish. I imagine it's a Weasleys product. My sister had a bad reaction to it, so I know the healing charms." She tapped Amelia's forehead twice, muttering under her breath as quietly as possible. She was trying to change the color of the girl's eyes - as they were blue from the drug - and reduce some of the effects. Unfortunately, the spells were only good at briefly masking the effects, so she didn't have much time. "We should probably get her to the Hospital Wing. Perhaps you two boys ought to take her?"
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top