Party - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Party - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Party

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Party - Page 2 Empty Re: Party

Post by Alice Longbottom Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:15 pm

Alice turned around when she heard a familiar voice behind her. And indeed as she thought, it was Henry crashing in rather impatiently. "Hey Henri" she said a bit worriedly. No one needed to remember Alice that she was tehnically still responsible for Henri in some way. She was her assigned guide and mentor for the year, as all new transfer students had one. Her head of house was very serious when she said that Alice was now to look over the girl, as they were all informed of her colorful past in her old school. "How have you been?" she asked initiating a basic conversation.

Before the girl could answer anything, Keith walked in with a large backpack on his back. "Nice to see you too Keith" she said with a chuckle at his comment, knowing what he meant. It wasn't very often that you could see Alice at events like these. She usually stayed clear away, knowing that it could bring her nothing but trouble. But lately, she had a strange change of heart. She wanted to experience everything she didn't before. Staying in her room just didn't cut it for her anymore. "I'm doing the same thing as you Keith. I'm having fun...I guess" she added with a chuckle.

She listened to his drinking advice carefully, as she needed it. If she had her own way, she would chug down five shots of that Firewhiskey in less than ten minutes. Not because she liked it, Alice thought it tasted terrible. But she simply thought that was what people did when they would drink. She had no idea how much was too much. "Thanks" she said gladly accepting the drink and quickly swallowing it. She made a sour face as the liquor burned her throat. "Ugh...this is still disgusting" she said out loud as she waited for the foul taste to disappear from her tongue.

Just as Keith had left her, Andrei had appeared. "Oh hi. Yeah I guess I wanted to come" she said with a soft smile, shrugging her shoulders. "Thanks for the tip I have already heard that. Hopefully I won't be that bad as a beginner" she said with a laugh, honestly dreading the thought that she might end up being sick and wake up with a headache the next day for drinking too much. Before she could even saying anything else, he was already pulling her across the room going after Keith for some reason.
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:44 pm

Amelia still was looking around the room for people she knew; especially Lance. She hoped she found someone soon before she got too tipsy to tell who she was with. She hadn’t meant to drink so much but firewhisky was strong stuff. She was surprised she hadn’t fallen over yet. You could drink a lot of it and not feel a difference until a few minutes later then it comes back to bite you.

She kept wondering around until she saw through a small opening Lance. She carefully moved her way through the crowd making a few people not so happy, she just glared at them. She at last reached Lance and hugged him.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:14 am

Lance was just looking around, he closed his eyes for a moment. When he felt someone hug him and his eyes shot open. It was Amelia in his arms and he let his hand run through her hair. Of course the smell of Fire-whiskey was on her, and he just wondered if she was drinking.

" Amelia. I didn't think I would find you. What are you up too "
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:06 am

“I’m the host silly, I better be here,” Amelia giggled. She was starting to wish the room wasn’t so back because the strobe lights were making her dizzy. She wasn’t drunk since she had only had one glass since she had never drank before it was making her a bit more then tipsy. She was certain she was not going to have any more alcohol.

She was kind of on edge seeing the group grow. She was worried something was going to happen that she would feel really guilty about. Her head was clear enough for her to realize she probably made a huge mistake by letting Alice drink, if anything happened she’d feel so guilty. She honestly didn’t want to be in trouble with her parents or her godfather if something did happen and they found out about the party.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei Dolohov Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:19 am

"I'm getting a little low mate, I was hoping you could help me", said Andrei pulling out the galleons in his pocket. "I heard your new rate was 28. This should be enough", he said taking out the money and putting it in his hands. "Oh and I met your new co-worker. She does well I have to say, keep her on."

His eyes turned to a familiar voice and he heard Amelia shouting at him. "Oh I will Amelia! It has become my specialty since the last time and I'm only getting better!" he said with a chuckle. Thank Merlin Amelia was a little tipsy and too distracted to pay much attention to him, or otherwise his presence might have caused quite a stir. He had a feeling that no matter what he did, Amelia would still despise him for many valuable reasons, so he didn't bother trying really anymore.

His gaze turned back to Alice who was still right behind him, listening to their conversation. "Are you up for some fun tonight, little one?", he asked with a grin. It was time to see how much this girl was ready to let loose for once. Being so uptight must be so boring and unbearable, even for a Hufflepuff. He grabbed a drink as he was waiting for Keith to give him the merchandise he wanted and pushed one full glass into Alice's hands as well. "Cheers!", he called as he chugged the drink from one take.
Andrei Dolohov
Andrei Dolohov
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:44 pm

"28?" Keith asked, taking the galleons and hastily stuffing them into one of his backpack's side pockets. "Yeah, yeah, sure. Okay." He grinned and reached into his backpack, coming back out with a few bottles of dark blue liquid clenched between his fingers. "Sounds like a plan," he said. "A plan I am. Heh." He held the bottles up to the light and tapped them softly with his finger, which sent tiny veins of silver spiraling through the blue.

"Awesome," he said with another chuckle, handing the bottles over to Andrei. "Oh, shit, it's a party, take these too," he said, shoving a few rolls of Sugar into his hands alongside the Spice. "Take 'em. It's a party. It's a party."

He took another shot of Firewhiskey. The burning was still there, but duller. He coughed once, then threw back what had to be half a fizzed tea. The burning subsided slightly. "Hey, Andrei," he said, patting Andrei's shoulder. "I want you to make sure she tries it," he said, pointing at Alice. "Look at me. Look at me in the face. I want her to try it. I want to see her eyes blue! You got me?"
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhelmina Abercrombie Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:42 am

Wally had to be at this party. No, really, she was pretty much contractually obligated to arrive at any sort of social gathering to ensure the distribution of drugs and other illegal substances into the capable hands of hormonally imbalanced, emotionally unstable teenaged witches and wizards.

Wally wasn't really interested in parties - she didn't dance, she didn't even do the drugs she manufactured and dealt, and she preferred to drink in the privacy of her own dorm, where she could be left to peacefully reflect. And dealing with people - well, the only positive aspect of social interaction was that it often led to the usage of her black belt karate skills, and that was only fun for her.

Still, she arrived, dressed for the outdoors, rather than a party. She walked in, smiling at those who greeted her, the smile foreign looking on the face that used to be so accustomed to a lack of expression. She made her way to the refreshments table, pouring herself some bourbon from a flask of her own, before setting the flask down. She pulled two small bowls from her pocket, each containing small amounts of Sugar and Spice, respectively. It was the low grade, cheap stuff - enough to garner interest. She picked up her cup and walked away, sure no one had noticed the additions she had made - everyone was busy. Now to wander about as to not attract too much attention, and then she could worry about blowing this Popsicle stand.
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Finch Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:57 am

Henri pouted as Keith moved away from her, pushing out her lip and widening her eyes. The pout, however, simply could not stay on her. It was like forcing a demon to look at something with concern, or telling a cat to be complacent while being surrounded by catnip. The pouty bottom lip curled into a devilish grin, and she called, "Head over here, when you're done with your business, baby, and we'll talk some business too."

She let her hand trail to the bottom of her shirt and she pushed it up a bit, showing off more of her torso as she continued to twist and turn. As more people arrived, more began dancing, and a few boys began dancing closer and closer to her. She would near them, wriggling closer, before flicking a flirting gaze at them, and twirling away.
Henri Finch
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:06 am

Alice was in the background watching Keith and Andrei have a conversation. She was purposely standing close enough to hear what they were saying. And even if she wasn't, it wouldn't be hard to guess the subject of their conversation, as seeing Andrei shove money into Keith's hands was self explanatory enough. Alice was very new to this world of alcohol and illegal substances, but even she had heard about Keith's reputation. People were saying that he was a dealer, and a very good one in fact. So obviously, Andrei had come to use his services and products.

She couldn't help but bite her lips when Andrei turned back to face her. "Uhh...yeah I guess" she said clumsily nodding her head to him. She was indeed committed to finally relax and have fun on this party. But she wasn't so sure her definition of fun matched Andrei's. Without a fuss, she took yet another shot of liquor that he put in front of her. The taste was, as Alice had expected, still foul and strong. The effects of everything she had to drink were slowly starting to manifest. Her thoughts rumbled in her head and she was easily losing her balance. Drinking was definitely a lot less entertaining than she had thought.

Trying to get some clarity in her mind, she focused on Keith as he was pointing at her. Fear creeped into her body because of what she heard and she pushed her hair out of her face shyly. Her gaze met Andrei's and she gulped out loud. "I don't think that's such a good idea" she said softly in a low voice, shaking her head. "I mean...I ... she tried to continue but her tongue just couldn't articulate her thoughts out loud. She stared at the bottles in Andrei's hands and took a deep breath. It was now or never. "What do I do with it?" she asked, realizing how stupid her question might sound but she didn't care anymore
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Montague Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:07 am

Audrey figured it was her trouble making obligation to be here. There hadn't been a successful party here since Merlin knows when, but she had a certain amount of faith in this one. Though she probably didn't know anyone, she figured either there'd be plenty of strangers to dance with, or plenty of illegal substances to partake in.

She slipped inside and smiled. The room was filled with almost purely strangers. She recognized a few faces, but other than that, no one spectacular. Perfect. She brought over the bottles of vodka and fire whiskey she brought along in case they were slacking, which they weren't by any means, and poured herself a large drink. She preferred her alcohol straight, but she mixed it with some alcoholic lemonade to give it more of a kick.
Looking around at the room and trying to see anyone she knew, she sipped her drink. The original burn made a smile cross her face. She'd missed the feeling.

When she started to feel a buzz, the faces didn't matter as much to her. She took down the rest of her drink, and made her way closer to the middle of the dance floor. She didn't care much about talking, and anyone worth talking would find her. Audrey let her body flow with the music, not needing a partner. Though the boys standing around her took a lot of notice, she just went on dancing. Several times some strangers came to dance with her, and she'd dance with them for a bit, but she wouldn't let herself get tied down to one partner.

When some of the strangers she hadn't payed quite enough attention too decided to get a bit too touchy, Audrey decided to go back over to the drinks. She definitely hadn't had enough to drink to not beat the bloody hell out of anyone trying to mess with her, and she hadn't come to start a fight. She decided now would be a perfect time to look for someone she knew, or another illegal activity to take part in. Audrey let a playful smile spread on her face, and looked around the room thoughtfully.
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Empath, Legilimens in training

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top